• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, big question mark there.
I'm thinking Simpson steps up.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Well Wright did pretty good filling in for Harvin in the slot. Slot receiver or Tight End could be the #2 guys this season, assuming none of the above mentioned wide outs step up.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I really think Simpson has a good season though. He has no excuse for failure( other than just not being good enough)he's healthy, and he'll be there right from the start. And he knows that he'll be looking for work if he fails.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think Simpson has a good season though. He has no excuse for failure( other than just not being good enough)he's healthy, and he'll be there right from the start. And he knows that he'll be looking for work if he fails.

Simpson knows this is his make-or-break season. I just wish I could be sure it's all on him and not on Ponder. Dude has been asleep at the wheel in some very important drives and that pisses me off bigtime.

As for WRs, Jennings, Simpson, Burton, Webb, and Wright are all likely. But there's also Childs...and one or two others. Do you think we'll have 6 WRs on the roster? That requires some balls unless our entire special teams unit is made up of the wr corps...

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Well I think Jennings, Simpson, Patterson and Wright are locks to make the roster. Childs, I would love to see him make it, but might spend a season on the practice squad strengthening his knees.
It's up in the air for Webb and Burton.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww poor Sagey! Still, he's retired now, and can start a new career. I wonder what it'll be?

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Childs looks to be farther along in his recovery than I thought.
Hopefully ready for the season. If he makes it through camp, the Vikes could be pretty stacked at WR.

Jennings
Simpson
Wright
Childs
Patterson
Smith/Webb/Burton

With good route runners, Ponder should make big strides this season.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Childs looks to be farther along in his recovery than I thought.
Hopefully ready for the season. If he makes it through camp, the Vikes could be pretty stacked at WR.

Jennings
Simpson
Wright
Childs
Patterson
Smith/Webb/Burton

With good route runners, Ponder should make big strides this season.

Saw a tweet the other day that Childs did a full workout in a 45 lb vest. Dude must be doing well to pull off a workout like that!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1

How the hell are ya PC...

Saw a tweet the other day that Childs did a full workout in a 45 lb vest. Dude must be doing well to pull off a workout like that!

I heard he is building a lot of body mass.
Heard somewhere he is at 230 lbs right now. He was drafted at 217 lbs. If he can keep the speed with adding all that muscle, he could be a stud in a couple seasons. Can't forget this will basically be a rookie season for him.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell are ya PC...

I heard he is building a lot of body mass.
Heard somewhere he is at 230 lbs right now. He was drafted at 217 lbs. If he can keep the speed with adding all that muscle, he could be a stud in a couple seasons. Can't forget this will basically be a rookie season for him.

Very true, but if he's been studying the playbook and getting to know his teammates all along, we can expect a pretty good rookie season IMO.

pawe10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Childs will make a great WR for the Vikings.

Status
Not open for further replies.