• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 2.0

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I LOVE TEDDY BALL GAME!!!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To move up and only lose a 4th after gaining a 5th in moving from 8 to 9 I am delighted to get Teddy, not a QB I would rather have had. People cry about his pro day, if you watched the kid play you would know he's a great player and without that pro day he goes top 5.

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To move up and only lose a 4th after gaining a 5th in moving from 8 to 9 I am delighted to get Teddy, not a QB I would rather have had. People cry about his pro day, if you watched the kid play you would know he's a great player and without that pro day he goes top 5.
Exactly. People put way too much stock into combine and pro day results. Do they mean something, yes, but the game film is far more important. It blows my mind that people are letting the kid's pro day make them hate the pick. They should be glad we got a franchise prospect QB at 32 after taking another player with their first pick.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kind of hoping for Manziel but I’m good with Teddy as the whole Johnny Football thing is a bit of a circus. None of it matters anyway though because we already have Ponder and Cassel. Duh! :gaah:

Anthony Barr seems pretty solid as well. :thumb:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope not, maybe Teddy will win a game that matters!

lolz...OK Tark was 0-3 in the biggies. Teddy has no where but "up" to go from there.

BTW...

A nights sleep to digest round1 for the Vikes and I come away with giving them a B+. Barr is a proto-type LB that has the size but not the lower body strength, he'll be a good project, he has the speed, but coming off the edge will require a few more pounds and more strength conditioning. I have warmed up a bit on this pick...last night I was disappointed.

The Teddy play at 32 was brilliant, of course I wanted JF, but fuck it...what the hell do I know. I have really warmed up on this pick by the Vikes. Teddy is the best QB in this draft stat wise and damn can he throw the ball accurately. Size wise is his downfall, but I think in the end he'll be just fine with O-lineman who can protect him. Perhaps we can find a couple of those in the latter rounds. I don't know, looks like the D needs more help, I like my Homer play of DE Scott Creighton, he would have made a hellva OLB who would have had the size needed there. Maybe he'll be around come our 3rd pick.

Good stuff...Happy Friday to you and yours...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said on another thread I wish we made a move out of 9 as well but ultimately we made out fucking great.

Got our defense. Got our qb. Went 4th round to 5th.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
lolz...OK Tark was 0-3 in the biggies. Teddy has no where but "up" to go from there.

BTW...

A nights sleep to digest round1 for the Vikes and I come away with giving them a B+. Barr is a proto-type LB that has the size but not the lower body strength, he'll be a good project, he has the speed, but coming off the edge will require a few more pounds and more strength conditioning. I have warmed up a bit on this pick...last night I was disappointed.

The Teddy play at 32 was brilliant, of course I wanted JF, but fuck it...what the hell do I know. I have really warmed up on this pick by the Vikes. Teddy is the best QB in this draft stat wise and damn can he throw the ball accurately. Size wise is his downfall, but I think in the end he'll be just fine with O-lineman who can protect him. Perhaps we can find a couple of those in the latter rounds. I don't know, looks like the D needs more help, I like my Homer play of DE Scott Creighton, he would have made a hellva OLB who would have had the size needed there. Maybe he'll be around come our 3rd pick.

Good stuff...Happy Friday to you and yours...

I'm warming up to the Bridgewater pick as well.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikes 3rd round pick of OSU Beaver S Crichton is a good play also...small DE with a all day motor. IF he doesn't work out replacing J Allen on right side of the D-line, stick him at OLB...he'll fit right in there also.

LOVE THE VIKES DRAFT SO FAR!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
They just showed Bridgewater at the Wild game.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota Vikings 2014 Picks
RD PK(OVR) NAME POS SCHOOL
Anthony Barr
OLB
UCLA
Teddy Bridgewater
QB
Louisville
Scott Crichton
DE
Oregon State
Jerick McKinnon
RB
Georgia Southern
David Yankey
OG
Stanford
Antone Exum
CB
Virginia Tech
Kendall James
CB
Maine
Shamar Stephen
DT
Connecticut
Brandon Watts
OLB
Georgia Tech
Jabari Price
CB
North Carolina

That didn't print out right...Fuc it...good draft boyz-n-girl...did we get what we all wanted? I did!

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we got some bodies for the defense and I very much wanted that, so that's something :sigh: