• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC or Texas

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is OU plays Texas in all sports, not just football...

And USC plays UCLA in all sports too.

USC used to play Notre Dame in basketball every season too, but no one cared so they stopped!!:lol:

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think USC has two quality rivals.

One is literally in their backyard

No, USC has only one (1) rival and it isn't in their backyard, that program has been their whipping boy until recently. However, that with change once USC can suit up more that 48 players:rollseyes:

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, USC has only one (1) rival and it isn't in their backyard, that program has been their whipping boy until recently. However, that with change once USC can suit up more that 48 players:rollseyes:

We'll see about that!

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

Your best team got beat by UCF, Oklahoma beat a Bama team that looked like it didn't even want to be there and Oklahoma State got beat by double digit points to Missouri.

Pac-12 had 5 teams with double digit wins, Big 12 had 3. 2 of those Big 12 teams lost their bowl game by 2 or more scores.
Yeah, I was kind of wondering where he was going with that one. I think this Alabama win has gone to team BigXII's head and one game is elevating the BigXII to being the best conference in the world.

As for the PAC, I really think they are the up and coming conference. The BigXII will continue to be dominated by OU and Texas ... Baylor's success will be fleeting. But, the PAC has Ore, Stanford, UCLA, USC will be back up, and the two Arizona teams are playing well. Then you have Peterson at Washington. Really solid coaches, throughout.