• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Helped Cover Up Attempted Murder

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emperor Palpatine has a message for Buckeye nation

images

It's funny imagining that phrase being spoken in his voice. :lol:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you need caught up in the PSU thing, neither one of us has the time to do that. Trust me when I say that the police were involved in the Sandusky thing. They ultimately exonerated him in the first investigation. If true about Urban, he was wayyyyy more negligent than Paterno was.
The police were involed in what McQueary saw in the shower? I dont mean a PSU guy who was "in charge" of the police, I mean the actual police in the area. If they were involved what year was that?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized something.... If the hammer comes down and Urban loses all of his wins, does that mean that Tim Tebow never really existed?

Mind blowing.

Dramatic-chipmunk.gif

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how folks take sides on issues that are pure speculation. There is zero proof that Urban was in anyway involved in a murder that Hernandez may or may not have committed. The press did the same thing to Paterno with no evidence and now it's Meyer's turn. Might not be a bad idea to simply wait for the facts to come out??????.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has been proven: Aaron Hernandez was questioned in 2007 for a shooting (of which several witnesses argue with Cason in saying it was a Mexican/Hawaiian; they said he was black. Cason has recanted naming Hernandez the shooter now). Hernandez was never arrested, indicted, charged, or anything for it then.

What a sleazy writer who is consistently called out for jumping the gun on scandal said: Urban Meyer ratted out a Florida coach for committing a recruiting violation which he evidently didn't do. Meyer has officially come out and denied ever saying a word to the NCAA about such a matter.

What everyone on the Hoop is now saying: HOLY SHIT URBAN MEYER IS OUT OF A JOB AND SHOULD BE STRIPPED, STONED AND BANISHED FROM THE COUNTRY! HE KNEW OF A MURDER THAT HAPPENED AND COVERED THE WHOLE THING UP IN A MASSIVE, COLLEGE-LEVEL CONSPIRACY! HE ALSO LIES TO THE NCAA JUST TO TRY AND TRASH HIS FORMER SCHOOL!! ZOMG OHIO STATE FANS ARE GOING TO GET IT NOW!!

Yah, you're right. No trolling at all.

No one said any of that. If you're going to bitch and overreact, please do move on. We don't need that bullshit here.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yes, he did not do enough. But tell me when the state police were involved in the Sandusky issue, when did I say JoePa covered it up? You see the difference is thost that did cover up the PSU, and Joe could have been involved, did not let it get to police.
Unless I am mistaken, the issue with Hernandez did make it to police, correct?

By not "doing enough" it implies involvement in the cover up. You also claimed that JoePa covered it up by going directly to the police himself despite the fact that the Pennsylvania D.A. stated that he did exactly what he was supposed to do and that was why he would be facing no charges if he were alive.

Yes, at UF, the police did get involoved. They even questioned Hernandez. Interestingly, the witness description fit Hernandez to a T, including stating that he was a UF football player!!

Hernandez gets questioned and there is no further investigation into his possible involvement even though he fits the witness description? Doesn't sound fishy at all!!

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how folks take sides on issues that are pure speculation. There is zero proof that Urban was in anyway involved in a murder that Hernandez may or may not have committed. The press did the same thing to Paterno with no evidence and now it's Meyer's turn. Might not be a bad idea to simply wait for the facts to come out??????.

Very true, but I'm glad it's someone else's turn at this... It's the UF fans that should be worried, not tOSU.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is pretty much what I've been trying to say all morning. This place has become TMZ.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said any of that. If you're going to bitch and overreact, please do move on. We don't need that bullshit here.

You're fucking kidding me, right? Did you not even read the title of this very thread that we are posting in? Have you read ANY of the posts from folks like HD? I hate saying it because HD is an actual moderator here, which is frustrating as he's lowering himself to trolling like this. I've seen people say OSU will get the death penalty even. Serious, high school clique type quality gossip going on.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By not "doing enough" it implies involvement in the cover up. You also claimed that JoePa covered it up by going directly to the police himself despite the fact that the Pennsylvania D.A. stated that he did exactly what he was supposed to do and that was why he would be facing no charges if he were alive.

Yes, at UF, the police did get involoved. They even questioned Hernandez. Interestingly, the witness description fit Hernandez to a T, including stating that he was a UF football player!!

Hernandez gets questioned and there is no further investigation into his possible involvement even though he fits the witness description? Doesn't sound fishy at all!!
I have never claimed he went to the police. I have said that Joe did the minimum he was required to do under the law but that was not enough becuase of who he was. It is possible he was involved in the cover up with those others at PSU but this case never went to the "police", it only was told to a man who ran the PSU police who was also involved.
The UF incident was not on campus and did not involve the FL police. It does sound fishy as the witness took back his identification of who he thought did this. But to say Meyer covered up a attempted murder or had the power to do that is crazy. I would say that same thing about any coach in the country.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The police were involed in what McQueary saw in the shower? I dont mean a PSU guy who was "in charge" of the police, I mean the actual police in the area. If they were involved what year was that?

A few years prior.. They got a tip from a parent and set up a sting of sorts after an investigation but ultimately didn't charge him with anything.

Soon after that, Jerry was forced to retire but was granted emeritus access to the campus.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're fucking kidding me, right? Did you not even read the title of this very thread that we are posting in? Have you read ANY of the posts from folks like HD? I hate saying it because HD is an actual moderator here, which is frustrating as he's lowering himself to trolling like this. I've seen people say OSU will get the death penalty even. Serious, high school clique type quality gossip going on.

You're stretching what has been said far more than any of them have stretched the facts.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called this shit day 2 of the A.H. scandle. I said Gainesville police should look into any unsolved homicides. :humble:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny.

Some people have to pray and hope that tOSU gets in trouble because its the only way their teams can beat the Buckeyes.

Sorry for being awesome.

Lot of haters out there :agree:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few years prior.. They got a tip from a parent and set up a sting of sorts after an investigation but ultimately didn't charge him with anything.

Soon after that, Jerry was forced to retire but was granted emeritus access to the campus.
I am not concerned about a few years prior. Joe was involved in the shower incident not the one a few years prior.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still on your campaign I see. I guess you're shocked that I have an opinion and didn't ask you before posting said opinion? A mod states an opinion and instantly those who disagree start playing the "trolling" card. Weaker 'n shit.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called this shit day 2 of the A.H. scandle. I said Gainesville police should look into any unsolved homicides. :humble:

But trying to imply Meyer had any part in a coverup is :bullshit:

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps the post should have had a question mark at the end.. perhaps people cant come up with an attention grabbing headline to start the talk.. perhaps some of us need to have tougher skin.. if you have been around enough you know that there is no ill intent in HD comments.. most of the time they are good and thought provoking.. like most of us here that might say things between the line or exagerate things a bit to make them realavent or funny or both.. good gravy stop crying into your cheerios cause someone may or may not have insulted the coach of the college you root for.. you make it seem like you are a relative of his or something.. the best way is to ignore it and post fact or play along have some fun with it and it will smooth over.. the more you blow up the more you are going to get blown up... thats just my take..

Preacher.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, you did. Some (not me :whistle:) might have rolled their eyes but now it's starting to look like Hernandez at least tried to kill people in Gainesville. Of course, neither the University of Florida or the New England Patriots have any knowledge whatsoever that Hernandez was involved in this sort of activity. They're both shocked and saddened by it all.