• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Helped Cover Up Attempted Murder

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? Programs have alumni contributing; they have connections (all it takes is one right person); investigations regularly are impacted based on calls from higher up. Not every coach could get it done but most at big schools with big time alumni wouldn't have much of a problem.

You're not him; you don't get to be insulted for him.
I am not insulted "for" him, perhaps you should read my post again.

I think coaches can cover up a great deal of things especially in small football towns like gainsville but attempted murder? I do not see those in police department allowing a cover up like that. Could there be witness tampering where someone got paid off, sure. But to say a coach has the power to make a call and say hey lets get rid of that attempted murder charge is too far fetched for me.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that it's a little ridiculous to get bent out of shape because of a coach that has been at your university for such a small time. If this is true about Meyer, tOSU fans should ban him from the state of Ohio because if it is true, he is more guilty than Paterno ever was and a complete embarassment to all of humanity. If Paterno can be stripped of his wins, Meyer should be stoned and stripped.

If it's true, all things considered I say the NCAA death penalty is only reasonable.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can debate that he had the power to cover up a shooting. I do not think any coach in the country has the power to cover up an attempted murder.
If I was him and asked the question I would be insuted to be ask if I helped cover up an attempted murder for some game, so yes it is unreasonable.

Yet, you DO think that a coach has the power to cover-up child r*pe!! It's interesting how the power that coaches have changes when it's OUR coach!!

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing Urban Meyer get hauled off to prison would be one of the more hilarious things that has ever happened in the history of sports.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not insulted "for" him, perhaps you should read my post again.

I think coaches can cover up a great deal of things especially in small football towns like gainsville but attempted murder? I do not see those in police department allowing a cover up like that. Could there be witness tampering where someone got paid off, sure. But to say a coach has the power to make a call and say hey lets get rid of that attempted murder charge is too far fetched for me.

I did. It's unreasonable because if you were him you'd be insulted. There's no difference in meaning between the wordings.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25 GATORS arrested 31 times in Urban Meyer era including Hernandez, yet he managed to go 65-15.

Yeah, the guy has zero influence.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet, you DO think that a coach has the power to cover-up child r*pe!! It's interesting how the power that coaches have changes when it's OUR coach!!
I have never said a coach has the power to cover up child r*pe. You are getting a little excited on yourself.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing Urban Meyer get hauled off to prison would be one of the more hilarious things that has ever happened in the history of sports.

25 GATORS arrested 31 times in Urban Meyer era including Hernandez, yet he managed to go 65-15.

Yeah, the guy has zero influence.

Potentially my two most favoritests posts of the day.

In all truth, if there's a shred of truth to this, heads will roll and there will be a federal investigation. And the fuckin Feds don't just "go away." They come and get you and lock you up.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never said a coach has the power to cover up child r*pe. You are getting a little excited on yourself.

During the Sandusky thing, you were one of the main one's claiming Paterno covered it up or was very involved in the cover up!! A big part of your logic was that nothing happened at PSU without JoePa's knowledge and okay.

You and I debated that many times, so no, I'm not getting excited on myself (whatever that means).

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During the Sandusky thing, you were one of the main one's claiming Paterno covered it up or was very involved in the cover up!! You and I debated that many times, so no, I'm not getting excited on myself (whatever that means).
Oh yes, he did not do enough. But tell me when the state police were involved in the Sandusky issue, when did I say JoePa covered it up? You see the difference is thost that did cover up the PSU, and Joe could have been involved, did not let it get to police.
Unless I am mistaken, the issue with Hernandez did make it to police, correct?

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized something.... If the hammer comes down and Urban loses all of his wins, does that mean that Tim Tebow never really existed?

Mind blowing.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I'm not going to apologize to you for speculating on a breaking news story. It happens all day, every day here and no one has to run their opinion past your filters before posting it.

You're not speculating on the story, you're taking a story with literally no mention of Urban whatsoever and now saying "things are gonna get warm for OSU fans in here". Like I said, that is ESPN-level shit.

It's like you've never read between the lines or something.

Or it's like you make up things about a coach because he beat the shit out of you last year.

What did he say that's inaccurate? There are reports Hernandez was involved and questioned for incidents in Florida; Meyer likely knew. Meyer reports Florida for violations that they can't find (allegedly to help his own recruiting). While I stand by Meyer not commenting on this issue, if you don't think this is a distraction and his actions with regards to Florida add to the distraction, you're crazy.

No trolling is involved here.

What has been proven: Aaron Hernandez was questioned in 2007 for a shooting (of which several witnesses argue with Cason in saying it was a Mexican/Hawaiian; they said he was black. Cason has recanted naming Hernandez the shooter now). Hernandez was never arrested, indicted, charged, or anything for it then.

What a sleazy writer who is consistently called out for jumping the gun on scandal said: Urban Meyer ratted out a Florida coach for committing a recruiting violation which he evidently didn't do. Meyer has officially come out and denied ever saying a word to the NCAA about such a matter.

What everyone on the Hoop is now saying: HOLY SHIT URBAN MEYER IS OUT OF A JOB AND SHOULD BE STRIPPED, STONED AND BANISHED FROM THE COUNTRY! HE KNEW OF A MURDER THAT HAPPENED AND COVERED THE WHOLE THING UP IN A MASSIVE, COLLEGE-LEVEL CONSPIRACY! HE ALSO LIES TO THE NCAA JUST TO TRY AND TRASH HIS FORMER SCHOOL!! ZOMG OHIO STATE FANS ARE GOING TO GET IT NOW!!

Yah, you're right. No trolling at all.

If this were any other coach you wouldn't be so righteously indignant and you know it. Stop acting like you're the defender of truth and honor, man. We're having some fun here and we don't have to apologize for it because this isn't the OSU board. 'Nuff said.

If this were any other coach I wouldn't even be talking about it because literally not a single thing has even come out about Meyer/Hernandez, and not a single reputable source is even touching the Meyer/Florida recruiting scandal gossip. KidVicarious even tried to get me to rip on Miles, but why would I? What the hell is the point of ripping another coach for doing literally nothing?

The only coach I do that to is Brady Hoke, and it's because as an Ohio State fan, it's tradition. Even then, I don't flat out make stuff up about the guy. That shit is for the four-letter website.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emperor Palpatine has a message for Buckeye nation

images

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized something.... If the hammer comes down and Urban loses all of his wins, does that mean that Tim Tebow never really existed?

Mind blowing.

The implications are positively mind-blowing! :D

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mind blowing.
Tebow is like Jesus there needs to be no evidence for many to believe in him.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yes, he did not do enough. But tell me when the state police were involved in the Sandusky issue, when did I say JoePa covered it up? You see the difference is thost that did cover up the PSU, and Joe could have been involved, did not let it get to police.
Unless I am mistaken, the issue with Hernandez did make it to police, correct?

If you need caught up in the PSU thing, neither one of us has the time to do that. Trust me when I say that the police were involved in the Sandusky thing. They ultimately exonerated him in the first investigation. If true about Urban, he was wayyyyy more negligent than Paterno was.