• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Helped Cover Up Attempted Murder

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put up with enough of this shit over on the ESPN boards for years. It gets pretty old, especially when you want to talk about actual sports but this is the shit everyone wants to talk about. Then you have the actual owner of the board (whom I was recruiting like crazy for yesterday) coming in and becoming a troll himself warning about how "things are gonna get warm for OSU fans, he brought it on himself by ratting out Florida..." It's ESPN message board-level shit that made that place the dumpster fire it's been for the last 5 years, and now it's already infesting this place.

Oh well.

What did he say that's inaccurate? There are reports Hernandez was involved and questioned for incidents in Florida; Meyer likely knew. Meyer reports Florida for violations that they can't find (allegedly to help his own recruiting). While I stand by Meyer not commenting on this issue, if you don't think this is a distraction and his actions with regards to Florida add to the distraction, you're crazy.

No trolling is involved here.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a PSU fan, I'm staying out of this.

Its part of our sanctions...

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did he say that's inaccurate? There are reports Hernandez was involved and questioned for incidents in Florida; Meyer likely knew. Meyer reports Florida for violations that they can't find (allegedly to help his own recruiting). While I stand by him not commenting on this issue, if you don't think this is a distraction and his actions with regards to Florida add to the distraction, you're crazy.

No trolling is involved here.
Meyer likely knew if Hernandez was questioned, but it is being implied that he did and had enough power to cover up a shooting.
Meyer quietly report what he saw as a violation, no press or grand standing. He did it quietly to the NCAA and never said another word. That is the right way to do things.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pussy? Because I'm calling people out for being robust-level posters?

If this were any other coach you wouldn't be so righteously indignant and you know it. Stop acting like you're the defender of truth and honor, man. We're having some fun here and we don't have to apologize for it because this isn't the OSU board. 'Nuff said.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pussy? Because I'm calling people out for being robust-level posters?

Rustle-mania.jpg

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyer likely knew if Hernandez was questioned, but it is being implied that he did and had enough power to cover up a shooting.
Meyer quietly report what he saw as a violation, no press or grand standing. He did it quietly to the NCAA and never said another word. That is the right way to do things.

He absolutely had the power. I don't think you can debate that too much. That doesn't mean he did or didn't but he almost certainly knew about it and it's not unreasonable to question whether he was involved.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He absolutely had the power. I don't think you can debate that too much. That doesn't mean he did or didn't but he almost certainly knew about it and it's not unreasonable to question whether he was involved.

The voice of reason. :agree:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Except instead of saying "it's not unreasonable", I'm saying he absolutely was involved.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:whistle: :hope: :laugh3:

CUM walked into a pile of talent and somehow needed just to hold that bunch together. At the same time, he was having a breakdown. It was painful to watch. He was viewed as a kind of primadonna dumbass by many alumni while letting the players run wild. When the pressure got to him he decided to bench several players, for just a dumb birthday party, against Bama in our infamous bloodletting. He was just retarded.

I hope he's made to dance on this a bit because he lost control of that group and it cost us a chance at another Natty.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The voice of reason. :agree:

I'm not going to speculate too much into what happened. I'm sure it will be reported soon enough if there's any evidence left to find, but to act like he could not have pretty easily done so or that he did not have motivation to do so is silly to me.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can debate that he had the power to cover up a shooting. I do not think any coach in the country has the power to cover up an attempted murder.
If I was him and asked the question I would be insuted to be ask if I helped cover up an attempted murder for some game, so yes it is unreasonable.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro! Don't get so fucking hostile. You gotta take a few jabs when stories like this come out. Whether it's true or not. You need to get some thicker skin. Look, take all the rib jabbing as a compliment. OSU is always a good topic and it's easy to hate on them because of success and they have a good coach... even tho he's a shitbag :dhd:

Yeah, it could be a whole lot worse!! Lane Kiffin could be your coach!!:lol:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can debate that he had the power to cover up a shooting. I do not think any coach in the country has the power to cover up an attempted murder.
If I was him and asked the question I would be insuted to be ask if I helped cover up an attempted murder for some game, so yes it is unreasonable.

Seriously? Programs have alumni contributing; they have connections (all it takes is one right person); investigations regularly are impacted based on calls from higher up. Not every coach could get it done but most at big schools with big time alumni wouldn't have much of a problem.

You're not him; you don't get to be insulted for him.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
234.jpg

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that it's a little ridiculous to get bent out of shape because of a coach that has been at your university for such a small time. If this is true about Meyer, tOSU fans should ban him from the state of Ohio because if it is true, he is more guilty than Paterno ever was and a complete embarassment to all of humanity. If Paterno can be stripped of his wins, Meyer should be stoned and stripped.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly what I'm saying.

Except instead of saying "it's not unreasonable", I'm saying he absolutely was involved.

I prefer not to make claims without actual evidence. Plausibility isn't guilt.

I would lean toward he's involved, but I'm not going to accuse until there's an actual trail there.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn these tOSU guys are great!!

Who'd they get to dot the 'cry'.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are a handful of communities where a head coach can cover major shit up. Gainesville is most certainly at the very top of that short list.