• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Helped Cover Up Attempted Murder

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything this is a HUGE distraction for CUM and his staff

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 2 Ufl players were indicted, then suddenly their names were cleared? Who would have that kind of power at the time?

Don't be so dense. Like every other tOSU fan.

Two days after the shooting, Gainesville police Lt. Keith Kameg was quoted in the Orlando Sentinel as saying neither Hernandez nor Nelson were suspects. Police have also said that they briefly interviewed Hernandez about the shooting.

Do you actually know what the word "indict" means?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's probably about to get a little warm for OSU fans, my man. He brought it all on himself by ratting out Florida. The gauntlet has been thrown.

Grow the fuck up, HD. That "breaking story" from Fox Sports has yet to be circulated by ANY reputable sports new source, and this story never once has even mentioned Meyer. You're becoming a typical, espn-level troll on your own board. Fuck, I actually thought this place was a real sports talk place for real fans... how disappointing.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Somebody should keep an eye on CUMs heart rate and what not. We'd hate for him to have another "episode".

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody should keep an eye on CUMs heart rate and what not. We'd hate for him to have another "episode".

wouldnt that be the pits???

I hear Mike Price is interested in the job when it comes open

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grow the fuck up, HD. That "breaking story" from Fox Sports has yet to be circulated by ANY reputable sports new source, and this story never once has even mentioned Meyer. You're becoming a typical, espn-level troll on your own board. Fuck, I actually thought this place was a real sports talk place for real fans... how disappointing.

Bro! Don't get so fucking hostile. You gotta take a few jabs when stories like this come out. Whether it's true or not. You need to get some thicker skin. Look, take all the rib jabbing as a compliment. OSU is always a good topic and it's easy to hate on them because of success and they have a good coach... even tho he's a shitbag :dhd:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I came to this conclusion about Meyer on my own.

Any major media outlet is way too scared to say it, but EVERYONE is thinking it.

Sure, they didn't implicate Meyer per se, but they did mention in the article how curiously tight lipped Urban is being about him.

If there's one guy (besides Hernandez) who doesn't want his past under the microscope, it's Urban. This could get interesting.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Window is officially open for Nebraska, Meechagan, and Wisky....

That NATTY bid for tOSU is slipping away as Urban and staff are working on obtaining a top notch defense team.

Shoot, at this point I would be lowering my expectations to a Fiesta Bowl at large... Rose Bowl seems like a far fetched idea for tOSU now.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rustled+Jimmies.jpg

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I really got under your skin. Also, where in this article was Meyer mentioned?

Just wishful thinking from Gator fans that wouldnt be hating on him if he'd stayed at UF :whistle:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro! Don't get so fucking hostile. You gotta take a few jabs when stories like this come out. Whether it's true or not. You need to get some thicker skin. Look, take all the rib jabbing as a compliment. OSU is always a good topic and it's easy to hate on them because of success and they have a good coach... even tho he's a shitbag :dhd:

I put up with enough of this shit over on the ESPN boards for years. It gets pretty old, especially when you want to talk about actual sports but this is the shit everyone wants to talk about. Then you have the actual owner of the board (whom I was recruiting like crazy for yesterday) coming in and becoming a troll himself warning about how "things are gonna get warm for OSU fans, he brought it on himself by ratting out Florida..." It's ESPN message board-level shit that made that place the dumpster fire it's been for the last 5 years, and now it's already infesting this place.

Oh well.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's the door pussy...

diPXW.gif

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any major media outlet is way too scared to say it, but EVERYONE is thinking it.

Sure, they didn't implicate Meyer per se, but they did mention in the article how curiously tight lipped Urban is being about him.

If there's one guy (besides Hernandez) who doesn't want his past under the microscope, it's Urban. This could get interesting.

Involved or not, there is no benefit and substantial downside to saying anything at all.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My guess is that Meyer's legal team is advising him to do the obvious and make no comment whatsoever while they work behind the scenes to hinder the investigation. Will be nice to see the full influence of Florida athletics potentially turned against Meyer this time instead of aiding and abetting criminal activity.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put up with enough of this shit over on the ESPN boards for years. It gets pretty old, especially when you want to talk about actual sports but this is the shit everyone wants to talk about. Then you have the actual owner of the board (whom I was recruiting like crazy for yesterday) coming in and becoming a troll himself warning about how "things are gonna get warm for OSU fans, he brought it on himself by ratting out Florida..." It's ESPN message board-level shit that made that place the dumpster fire it's been for the last 5 years, and now it's already infesting this place.

Oh well.

Truly its only been today, besides a few jokes directed at OSU's scandal and Urban's heart condition. I enjoy your posts bro, keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where?

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny.

Some people have to pray and hope that tOSU gets in trouble because its the only way their teams can beat the Buckeyes.

Sorry for being awesome.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh well.

Dude, I'm not going to apologize to you for speculating on a breaking news story. It happens all day, every day here and no one has to run their opinion past your filters before posting it.