• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Helped Cover Up Attempted Murder

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIFY.

Where there is smoke there is usually dope. And there is plenty of that in this thread.

Well you got that part right... We love our hippie lettuce up in hurrr

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does that mean I have little tolerance for stupid. If so, I'm all in.

The quote you originally pointed out was accurate. I have seen non OSU fans say they don't know if he did it; I have not seen a single one say it was impossible. Meanwhile, every Ohio State fan posting is telling us it is impossible and everyone stating otherwise is crazy.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The quote you originally pointed out was accurate. I have seen non OSU fans say they don't know if he did it; I have not seen a single one say it was impossible. Meanwhile, every Ohio State fan posting is telling us it is impossible and everyone stating otherwise is crazy.

I am an Ohio State fan, and my post responding to the PSU fan did state that - if he covered up a murder, he should fired and given a lifetime ban from college football.

Then, in response to another post, I agreed that if he covered up a murder, he should be prosecuted. How much more plain does it have to be that I have not said it is impossible?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am an Ohio State fan, and my post responding to the PSU fan did state that - if he covered up a murder, he should fired and given a lifetime ban from college football.

Then, in response to another post, I agreed that if he covered up a murder, he should be prosecuted. How much more plain does it have to be that I have not said it is impossible?

then

26135520.jpg

:noidea:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I apologize. When the original post was made it was accurate. You seem to be the only one here willing to concede that point. There are certainly some on the other side ready to fry him with no proof as well, but even still, the comments have focused on him, not your school.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with the prosecution part, but not the despicable person part. I don't know him, neither do you. All you know is what you read in the adversarial press. I do know he does a lot of honorable things behind the scenes (as do most college coaches) that go unreported because it won't generate web hits or sell newspapers the way a juicy story like this will.

Woody Hayes, perennial whipping boy of the hater crowd, spent his off-time visiting random people at OSU Hospital (my late grandmother, who worked there, met him several times and witnessed him bringing books to people he didn't know to try to cheer them up).

A lot of bad people do good things and the good things tend to be the reason why they are the last people we look at when bad things happen and why we will defend them even when it becomes clear to everyone else that they are bad.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you tOSU fans that attacked Coach Paterno and the PSU fan base....this is the same thing.

What goes around, comes around. Welcome to 21st century media. Good Luck with this.

If tOSU BOT hires the former head of the FBI to investigate this and it is found that Urban helped cover up a murder, he should be fired and given a show cause penalty by the NCAA so he can never coach in college ever again.

However, since this crap all happened at a different school over 6 years ago, I doubt the President, AD and one of its VP's of tOSU were involved, so I think Ohio State is in the clear on this one.

I wasn't all that keen on Meyer being hired as the Buckeye coach (because of the lack of player discipline when he was at Florida), but until he does something that tarnishes the university, I am cool with it. If arrests without consequences begin to pile up at tOSU, I will be here to tell my Buckeye brethren "I told you so."

What an arrogant ill informed response. Quit being one of the sheep.

1st...If there is a cover up, the PSU BOT is in it up to their eyeballs.

2nd...that retired FBI agent (freeeh) has more skeletons than anyone on these message boards. Your use of him as your champion in blasting PSU is your own fault.

3rd....I've never said a thing about tOSU or Meyer's guilt. My post previous to the one you've quoted said "I believe this to be media hype developing a theory of limited information from yesteryear....which is exactly what the media has done to PSU.

My opinion is the media is doing the same thing to Meyer as what they did to Paterno. The only difference is the PSU BOTs desire to pass their own blame on a 80 year old man who had one foot in the grave.

So welcome to the media circus. What goes around comes around. Get my point now?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize. When the original post was made it was accurate. You seem to be the only one here willing to concede that point. There are certainly some on the other side ready to fry him with no proof as well, but even still, the comments have focused on him, not your school.
There is a difference between saying something make no sense and is unlikely and just saying impossible. I dont think anyone has impossible.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever had a beer cwerph?

Once, I accidently took a drink of my dearly departed Dad's, when I was 12. He sat at the end of the dinner table, I right next to him. He always had one at dinner. I swallowed that stuff, immediately looked at him and said, "How can you drink that stuff? It's disgusting."

That RPH at the end of my username is Registered Pharmacist, so if you are going to try to convince me that pot and beer are the same, you can save it, because pharmacologically they are not.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an arrogant ill informed response. Quit being one of the sheep.

1st...If there is a cover up, the PSU BOT is in it up to their eyeballs.

2nd...that retired FBI agent (freeeh) has more skeletons than anyone on these message boards. Your use of him as your champion in blasting PSU is your own fault.

3rd....I've never said a thing about tOSU or Meyer's guilt. My post previous to the one you've quoted said "I believe this to be media hype developing a theory of limited information from yesteryear....which is exactly what the media has done to PSU.

My opinion is the media is doing the same thing to Meyer as what they did to Paterno. The only difference is the PSU BOTs desire to pass their own blame on a 80 year old man who had one foot in the grave.

So welcome to the media circus. What goes around comes around. Get my point now?

Oh, my, one of those. Yes, the BOT knew all about Sandusky, covered for him and piled on Paterno, which killed him. Can I just suggest: Food Packaging Products for Foodservice, Processors, Supermarkets, and Restaurants | Pactiv LLC.

As for the media circus, I can assure you that Ohio State fans are all too familiar with it. Of all of the pompous fans during the whole Tressel/Pryor fiasco, the ones from PSU were the most sanctimonious and arrogant.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be clear, I have seen Meyers name in print as a potential informer or "rat" but not as a liable participant. However, isn't the reason Joepa went to his grave tarnished because he didn't inform/rat? Show me the guy who blames Meyer for "ratting" and forgives Joepa because he didn't and I'll show you a guy with a jailhouse mentallity who also...

1. Refers to his living room as a dayroom and backyard as the rec yard.
2. Is covered with tattoos applied with a gun constructed with an ink pen, paperclip and powered by an alarm clock motor.
3. The central theme of said tattoos revolves around a word identifying the color of their skin and followed by the word "power" or "pride".
4. Loves mom so much they put on their best jumpsuit and no matter what fun the "guys" have planned, still see mom every Saturday between 1pm and 4pm.
5. Use Ramon noodles as currancy.
6. Only fear sex if they weigh less than 190 lbs.
7. Gets three hot meals a day for free and still routinely complains to the Warden weekly.
8. Is forced by circumstances beyond their control to honor "Bros before hoes" both literally and figuratively.
9. Can't understand why you would think washing your T-shirt in the toilet is odd.
10. Lives in a world so upside down that a fart is not considered hilarious, but is considered so disrespectful you get your ass kicked.

What have you been in for, Mike?

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I do not see any smoke as of now with Meyer. There is lots of speculation but where is the smoke with Meyer? He could have covered up manythings, but if you recall his players were in the news for being prosecuted. He didnt try to hide that to save face, why would he hide this?

We already know that Hernandez was turned over to the school for punishment when he blindsided the bouncer and it seems that his punishment was Bible Study. He had anywhere from 27-33 arrest depending in the source and you don't think there were more incidents that the players didn't get arrested for? these were just the times when the cops weren't star struck Gators fans or the victims were star struck Gators fans. Who know how much these kids actually got away with.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once, I accidently took a drink of my dearly departed Dad's, when I was 12. He sat at the end of the dinner table, I right next to him. He always had one at dinner. I swallowed that stuff, immediately looked at him and said, "How can you drink that stuff? It's disgusting."

That RPH at the end of my username is Registered Pharmacist, so if you are going to try to convince me that pot and beer are the same, you can save it, because pharmacologically they are not.

I don't think his point was that beer and weed are the same. Probably along the lines of weed having more medical benefits and doesn't drive you to do insane things that you would never do if you weren't on it.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesn't matter. Beer is a depressant....coffee, pepsi, coke, chocolate are stimulants. Save your proud arrogance from your pharmaceutical background for the ill informed.

Those and alcohol are all drugs and your use of those products leads to addiction. Welcome to being a doper like the rest of us. You choosing to accept or deny your use of stimulants and depressants means nothing to me. It is your cross to bear or hide.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What have you been in for, Mike?

My second stay, was for cutting the nuts off a guy for asking "what were you in for?" Just kidding. A fan of "Lockup" the ONLY programming I watch on MSNBC.