• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Helped Cover Up Attempted Murder

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State , the Seattle Seahawks of college football....... LOL

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State , the Seattle Seahawks of college football....... LOL

Not fair! Even as a diehard Seahawk fan, we've never won the championship/Superbowl. Oh....and fuck you for pointing the near similarity out.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, my, one of those. Yes, the BOT knew all about Sandusky, covered for him and piled on Paterno, which killed him. Can I just suggest: Food Packaging Products for Foodservice, Processors, Supermarkets, and Restaurants | Pactiv LLC.

As for the media circus, I can assure you that Ohio State fans are all too familiar with it. Of all of the pompous fans during the whole Tressel/Pryor fiasco, the ones from PSU were the most sanctimonious and arrogant.

You lost me on the first paragraph....you should have typed slower.

As for the media circus, tOSU fans have never faced the onslaught of media and national condemnation that PSU fans have dealt with.

Further, many from the tOSU fan base belittled and harassed the PSU fans with way too much joy. The sanctimonious and arrogance of the PSU supporters, came from the continual onslaught of attacks on a National level. Chicken and the egg story. The world attacked PSU first. Quoting a poorly researched document developed by a criminal and paid for by other criminals.

But I digress. Back to tOSU. What goes around, comes around. I wish Urban Meyer the best of luck. You and arrogant tOSU fans....pay bitch.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lost me on the first paragraph....you should have typed slower.

As for the media circus, tOSU fans have never faced the onslaught of media and national condemnation that PSU fans have dealt with.

Further, many from the tOSU fan base belittled and harassed the PSU fans with way too much joy. The sanctimonious and arrogance of the PSU supporters, came from the continual onslaught of attacks on a National level. Chicken and the egg story. The world attacked PSU first. Quoting a poorly researched document developed by a criminal and paid for by other criminals.

But I digress. Back to tOSU. What goes around, comes around. I wish Urban Meyer the best of luck. You and arrogant tOSU fans....pay bitch.

Did you click the link? You need to change your tin foil hat. There is a cabal of PSU fans who believe that the BOT hired Freeh with the expressed purpose of pinning all of the Sandusky crap on Paterno. From your earlier statements, I took you to be one of their members.

As for OSU fans belittling the PSU fans, payback is a Hilary. The Tressel crap pre-dated the Sandusky stuff. PSU fans, at one point, had 17 threads belittling OSU on the first page of their Scout board. PSU fans have this superiority complex that really should be reserved for the Ivy League.

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle and Boise state share similarities also...both are vastly overrated and choke when the rubber meets the road....

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of dope or dopes. If that bothers you, then that's on you.

Yeah were not fans of straight edge "I'm better then you because I don't smoke weed" type people like yourself. So it's mutual.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you click the link? You need to change your tin foil hat. There is a cabal of PSU fans who believe that the BOT hired Freeh with the expressed purpose of pinning all of the Sandusky crap on Paterno. From your earlier statements, I took you to be one of their members.

As for OSU fans belittling the PSU fans, payback is a Hilary. The Tressel crap pre-dated the Sandusky stuff. PSU fans, at one point, had 17 threads belittling OSU on the first page of their Scout board. PSU fans have this superiority complex that really should be reserved for the Ivy League.

Yes I did click on the link. Till I read the above in bold...it didn't click. Very funny....now that you hit me between the eyes with it.

Ref Tressal, I wasn't on the bandwagon and have never been to their (PSU) scout board. Ok....then I can understand the desire for payback. I'm an eye for an eye kind of guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh.....IMO the thread/subject is more media smoke/mirrors with their typical approach of taking what happened in yesteryear and twisting the story to appear valid. You can take almost every issue in history and develop more than a dozen scenarios and create the stories of your choosing.

A coach isn't the investigating officer, the chief of police or the DA.

Every coach....every leader will do what they can to get their boy out of trouble. The Coach, through his position only knows the DA, so he reaches out to him to say "Did my boy do this? What do I do to get my boy out of jail?" Ultimately the decision to charge someone for a criminal act is the responsibility of the DA.

If the case was dropped in Florida, Urban didn't drop it. The coach isn't in the position to proceed or drop the case.

I'm not a "where there's smoke there is fire" type of guy. More than not, that smoke is more the fog of missing evidence.

So you are clear with respect to my opinion of this thread, this was my first post.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are clear with respect to my opinion of this thread, this was my first post.

I appreciate and agree with your position. I am not so much of a Buckeye homer that I think it is beyond the possibility that Urban pulled strings for his players. In fact, I am certain that it is true.

However, I don't think he would cover up for a murderer (or at least I hope not).

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah were not fans of straight edge "I'm better then you because I don't smoke weed" type people like yourself. So it's mutual.

This may sound funny coming from a pharmacist, but putting chemicals in your body isn't a good thing generally. If it has been prescribed, it has mostly been tested for safety. However, a lot of this stuff could maim or kill people, yet they happily swallow whatever they are told to.

And no, I don't think I am better than anyone because I do not partake.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle and Boise state share similarities also...both are vastly overrated and choke when the rubber meets the road....

So you just started watching football last year, or only pay half attention because us of the SanFran rainbow pride parade rolls down your street on Saturdays? The Broncos have lost a few games, maybe "gagged" a few times. But never because a limp wristed Frisco peter was invited over and swallowed. BSU can be beat, but please don't confuse that with a Frisco circle jerk or the loss of your anal virginity.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than one loss to a very good Nevada team quarterbacked by the Niners starter, BSU has been the model of consistency this past decade. Far from choke

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you just started watching football last year, or only pay half attention because us of the SanFran rainbow pride parade rolls down your street on Saturdays? The Broncos have lost a few games, maybe "gagged" a few times. But never because a limp wristed Frisco peter was invited over and swallowed. BSU can be beat, but please don't confuse that with a Frisco circle jerk or the loss of your anal virginity.

i dont care who you are thats funny

romney.gif

images

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

U banged lolo jones? How could a man look at that snatch and get wood? looks like she slipped one of her nuts in this pic? Frisco huh???:think:

lolo-jones_1590693c.jpg

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U banged lolo jones? How could a man look at that snatch and get wood? looks like she slipped one of her nuts in this pic? Frisco huh???:think:

lolo-jones_1590693c.jpg

Gawd....that's a look only a tennis pro could enjoy.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already know that Hernandez was turned over to the school for punishment when he blindsided the bouncer and it seems that his punishment was Bible Study. He had anywhere from 27-33 arrest depending in the source and you don't think there were more incidents that the players didn't get arrested for? these were just the times when the cops weren't star struck Gators fans or the victims were star struck Gators fans. Who know how much these kids actually got away with.
Its seems? What was his punishment? I did not keep up on him in school so I have zero info on this but it SEEMS you do not have much either, just speculation.
As far as the 2nd bolded statement that happens everywhere in Ann Arbor, Columbus, Baton Rouge...everywhere. You are trying to make a statement as if FL is the only place that happened. I would think you are smarter than that.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may sound funny coming from a pharmacist, but putting chemicals in your body isn't a good thing generally. If it has been prescribed, it has mostly been tested for safety. However, a lot of this stuff could maim or kill people, yet they happily swallow whatever they are told to.

And no, I don't think I am better than anyone because I do not partake.

Not sure the connection between that and weed. It's pretty established weed doesn't maim or kill anyone, and is far less dangerous than most pharmaceuticals used for some similar purposes to what weed is "referred" for for medicinal use.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its seems? What was his punishment? I did not keep up on him in school so I have zero info on this but it SEEMS you do not have much either, just speculation.
As far as the 2nd bolded statement that happens everywhere in Ann Arbor, Columbus, Baton Rouge...everywhere. You are trying to make a statement as if FL is the only place that happened. I would think you are smarter than that.

My point wasn't that it only happened in Gainesville but that if we heard about 30 or so arrests and we know that there was little to no punishment handed out for those indiscretions how many indiscretions were covered up that didn't lead to arrests? Chances are those numbers are as staggering as the 30 or so arrests.

And it was reported that Meyer said his solution to Hernandez's behavior was Bible Study. I just don't know which of Hernandez's apparently numerous issues prompted Meyer to give him Bible Study.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be shocked at all if Ohio State is searching for a head football coach this time next week. Just sayin'...

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be shocked at all if Ohio State is searching for a head football coach this time next week. Just sayin'...
If Meyer is linked to a cover up they should be looking but as of now all there is for "evidence" is internet speculation.