• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Helped Cover Up Attempted Murder

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only chance the conference has at dethroning Ohio State is if Urban Meyer leaves, as long as he is there that conference belongs to him and tOSU.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only chance the conference has at dethroning Ohio State is if Urban Meyer leaves, as long as he is there that conference belongs to him and tOSU.

It will be interesting to see Brady Hoke's first real recruit at QB get a chance to play. Northwestern was sneaky good last season too.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be shocked at all if Ohio State is searching for a head football coach this time next week. Just sayin'...

It would be very intresting if this is the case, he did take that leave of absence for a short time, was it cause he felt guilty covering up murders????

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well CUM couldn't have covered anything up all by himself.

It would take Gainesville law enforcment, the district attorney, and potentially a deep pocketed booster to go along with it.

Only if the FBI gets involved will anything ever potentially come of it. If there ever was any cover up, the same cast of characters will cover each other this time. Twofold.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be very intresting if this is the case, he did take that leave of absence for a short time, was it cause he felt guilty covering up murders????

I'm beginning to think it's not only possible but quite likely.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would take Gainesville law enforcment, the district attorney, and potentially a deep pocketed booster to go along with it.

Only if the FBI gets involved will anything ever potentially come of it. If there ever was any cover up, the same cast of characters will cover each other this time. Twofold.

Not sure who said it somewhere else in the thread, but it seemed to make allot of sense. Suppose CUM knew the seriousness of the crime and simply had a well-connected booster meet someone in a position of high authority for some drinks and just drop a little "Oh yeah, about this Hernandez kid. Coach personally vouches for him." Suddenly the investigation stalls, goes cold, then is closed. Neat and clean.

CUM couldn't have possibly timed matters any worse with his latest shenanigans and I'm guessing that when he heard the Hernandez news he said "Oh shit! I'm gonna roast." That's why he's been unreasonably tight-lipped and inaccessible.

Call bullshit if you want but it makes perfect sense to me.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying it didn't happen as I know big institutions have a lot of pull in local governments. I think it's unlikely to this magnitude though and if anybody could walk clean it would be a CUM type because of the lovefest the msm has with these types.

I'll tell you that if you're a Creighton alum or even just a catholic in Omaha, you stand a better chance in court than if you're not.

Probably 75% of the judges and lawyers here got their degrees tnru Creighton and they look out for each other.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is the FBI getting involved, or is it just the Gainesville LE reviewing the case?

If it's the latter then consider it closed unless Gainesville want's to risk it's own by throwing CUM under the bus.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is the FBI getting involved, or is it just the Gainesville LE reviewing the case?

If it's the latter then consider it closed unless Gainesville want's to risk it's own by throwing CUM under the bus.

I agree. If/when the Feds get involved, heads will roll. The FBI doesn't just go away.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And vouching for someone isn't against the law unless you were giving false info to LE like 'Hernandez was having dinner at my house at the time of the shooting' or 'he was in a team meeting'...anything like that.

Just giving an opinion of 'my player wouldn't do that' isn't enough.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i think i heard on the radio today that the district attorney was a Florida booster and alum and claimed to never see the report of hernandez punching the guy at the bar. i'll look to see what show i heard that on and if there is a podcast.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd expect most in positions of influence in Gainsville to be UF alums.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All speculation, no facts. No reason to leave, he is getting ready for football season right now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure who said it somewhere else in the thread, but it seemed to make allot of sense. Suppose CUM knew the seriousness of the crime and simply had a well-connected booster meet someone in a position of high authority for some drinks and just drop a little "Oh yeah, about this Hernandez kid. Coach personally vouches for him." Suddenly the investigation stalls, goes cold, then is closed. Neat and clean.

CUM couldn't have possibly timed matters any worse with his latest shenanigans and I'm guessing that when he heard the Hernandez news he said "Oh shit! I'm gonna roast." That's why he's been unreasonably tight-lipped and inaccessible.

Call bullshit if you want but it makes perfect sense to me.

Or it could be the fact that he is focusing on football and team rather than allegations. Why talk about something if you have nothing to say-innocent or guilty. If you are innocent and didn't have part then what can you say if you don't know whay is going on. And if your guilty, then you want to avoid it abd not talk.

But like I said, I have to hear more facts and less speculation and all that.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or it could be the fact that he is focusing on football and team rather than allegations. Why talk about something if you have nothing to say-innocent or guilty. If you are innocent and didn't have part then what can you say if you don't know whay is going on. And if your guilty, then you want to avoid it abd not talk.

But like I said, I have to hear more facts and less speculation and all that.

Absolutely. But we can speculate, can't we? Since when is it not allowed?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The notion that a head coach is going to cover up a murder is ludicrous.

Cam Newton went to Florida, got caught for stealing, a much less charge and a much better player and was suspended for an entire year before he decided to transfer to Auburn.

He's kicked others off the team for much less.

The only thing he may be guilty of is not keeping his players inline well.

Thinking he covered up a murder is just wishful thinking and willful ignorance.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a serious note... Do you really think Universities have that much that it could alter a investigation into a double murder? I hope not. It's strange how he had been IDed as the shooter and they still didn't pursue him.

Yes

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The notion that a head coach is going to cover up a murder is ludicrous.

Cam Newton went to Florida, got caught for stealing, a much less charge and a much better player and was suspended for an entire year before he decided to transfer to Auburn.

He's kicked others off the team for much less.

The only thing he may be guilty of is not keeping his players inline well.

Thinking he covered up a murder is just wishful thinking and willful ignorance.

Your judgement is clouded by your fandom. Admit it.