• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats funny I think winning ROY like Sam did is a better season then sitting on the bench making 7m a year. But it doesn't surprise me you don't. Sam's a bust because he starts every game interesting thought process there.

Clarification: Bradford won the offensive ROY. In each vote for overall ROY, Suh beat him. There were also few candidates for offensive rookie of the year in 2010, with 2nd place going to WR Mike Williams (Tampa Bay) who was soon off the team and now out of the league and a center for chrissakes, Maurkice Pouncey (Pittsburgh).

That was an awful QB draft (Tebow, Clausen, McCoy), poor RB draft (Spiller, Mathews, McCluster, Starks), and the top WR (Demaryius, Dez, Tate, Sanders, Brown) and TE (Gronk, Graham, Gresham, Hernandez) were not big producers their first year. Bradford won by default really.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarification: Bradford won the offensive ROY. In each vote for overall ROY, Suh beat him. There were also few candidates for offensive rookie of the year in 2010, with 2nd place going to WR Mike Williams (Tampa Bay) who was soon off the team and now out of the league and a center for chrissakes, Maurkice Pouncey (Pittsburgh).

That was an awful QB draft (Tebow, Clausen, McCoy), poor RB draft (Spiller, Mathews, McCluster, Starks), and the top WR (Demaryius, Dez, Tate, Sanders, Brown) and TE (Gronk, Graham, Gresham, Hernandez) were not big producers their first year. Bradford won by default really.

Glad you clarified that Sam didn't play defense that year. Sam took a Rams team that won 1 game the previous year to 7 wins his rookie year. He passed for 3500 yds and had 18 TD's. Goff can only dream of doing that because its not going to happen. I don't care who else
was drafted that year or who is still playing he earned the award. Yeah he won by default nice try!! Guess who is still playing?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you come to a Rams board to talk about a player that hasn't been on the team in almost 3 years now? Maybe I should start talking about Jim Everett and how EVERYTHING he did while on the Rams CRUSHES ANYTHING Sam has EVER done in his career...How many times has Sam LEAD his team to the playoffs??? How many times??? Jim Everett did it MULTIPLE times...Hell, even Dieter "freakin" Brock brought us the the playoffs and a number one overall pick can't do it once in his career with mulitple teams?

In other words... GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE WITH THE CRAP ALREADY!!! Your boy SUCKS and has proven it OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...

Man Dieter Brock was the shit!!! Comes in his FIRST year and we get to the NFC Championship Game...How many of those has Sam been to? How many playoff games has he played in and not watched from his couch at home??? You can blame the teams around him all you want...A GOOD QB makes the rest of his team better and lifts them up, something Sam has NEVER been able to do...

So in closing, you want to talk about this imbicile, go to the Vikes board...You want to talk Rams football(current Rams football)this is the place...From now on, EVERYTIME you bring up Sam, I'm going to throw Jim Everett in your face...Oh and by the way, Everett wasn't the #1 overall and yet everything he did puts your idol to shame...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you clarified that Sam didn't play defense that year. Sam took a Rams team that won 1 game the previous year to 7 wins his rookie year. He passed for 3500 yds and had 18 TD's. Goff can only dream of doing that because its not going to happen. I don't care who else
was drafted that year or who is still playing he earned the award. Yeah he won by default nice try!! Guess who is still playing?

You missed the point entirely, not unexpected. Sam did not win any overall ROY awards, only the ones that specified separate offensive and defensive winners. As such, he was actually 2nd overall.

Those supposedly impressive numbers you mentioned also came with 15 ints (tied for 9th worst), 34 sacks (tied for 5th worst), and a rating of 76.5 (25th in the league). His 5.95 yards/attempt was second worst only to Jimmy Clausen. Even with throwing that many short passes, his 60% completion percentage was 20th overall.

"Winning" by default is EXACTLY what happened.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Nice when I was gone and couldn't say anything when you guys bring up Bradford?? GO back and look.

Ya it was nice Coug, but you don't get it, we don't mind talking about Sammy, we just don't like to have to put up with the Bullshit arguments you give as to why he will some day be in the HOF

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya he won by default, as far as him still playing, ya he is and has been average. Hasn't had the success that he had his rookie year, which wasn't that great to begin with. There have been plenty of rookie QB's since then that have put up far better numbers their rookie year!

Why he still gets umpteen chances no one really knows, no one really knows why people are infatuated with a corrupt Hillary , or a doufess Trump either, sometimes things are unexplainable, Sammy is one of those things!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you come to a Rams board to talk about a player that hasn't been on the team in almost 3 years now? Maybe I should start talking about Jim Everett and how EVERYTHING he did while on the Rams CRUSHES ANYTHING Sam has EVER done in his career...How many times has Sam LEAD his team to the playoffs??? How many times??? Jim Everett did it MULTIPLE times...Hell, even Dieter "freakin" Brock brought us the the playoffs and a number one overall pick can't do it once in his career with mulitple teams?

In other words... GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE WITH THE CRAP ALREADY!!! Your boy SUCKS and has proven it OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...

Man Dieter Brock was the shit!!! Comes in his FIRST year and we get to the NFC Championship Game...How many of those has Sam been to? How many playoff games has he played in and not watched from his couch at home??? You can blame the teams around him all you want...A GOOD QB makes the rest of his team better and lifts them up, something Sam has NEVER been able to do...

So in closing, you want to talk about this imbicile, go to the Vikes board...You want to talk Rams football(current Rams football)this is the place...From now on, EVERYTIME you bring up Sam, I'm going to throw Jim Everett in your face...Oh and by the way, Everett wasn't the #1 overall and yet everything he did puts your idol to shame...

Ding ding ding, we have a winner, (and it's not Sammy)

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed the point entirely, not unexpected. Sam did not win any overall ROY awards, only the ones that specified separate offensive and defensive winners. As such, he was actually 2nd overall.

Those supposedly impressive numbers you mentioned also came with 15 ints (tied for 9th worst), 34 sacks (tied for 5th worst), and a rating of 76.5 (25th in the league). His 5.95 yards/attempt was second worst only to Jimmy Clausen. Even with throwing that many short passes, his 60% completion percentage was 20th overall.

"Winning" by default is EXACTLY what happened.

ding ding ding, we have another winner (and it's still not Sammy)

I have thrown these stats at Coug many times, but he either doesn't care or doesn't get it, I'm assuming the latter?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings rolling down the hill

It's because their WR's, oline, OC are shitty, oh yeah and their defense sucks and doesn't give the offense enough chances?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sometimes resign is a nice way of saying your fired.

Again stick to your blind Sammy love and your precious PFF numbers, because you don't follow the rest of football like you claim to!

This is a statement from the Vikes
The surprising element here is a coach actually admitting a bad fit or situation and removing himself from a paycheck. This isn’t a case of the Vikings forcing Turner out, not with head coach Mike Zimmer caught off guard by the move:

It gets old proving you wrong, oh wait, NO IT DOESN'T!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn, here I was hoping you would've gone for Tony Banks instead of Everett. :lol:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's because their WR's, oline, OC are shitty, oh yeah and their defense sucks and doesn't give the offense enough chances?

Sam couldn't play much better. Lost certainly isn't on him. Terrible clock management by the coaches cost them the game leaving time on the clock for the Lions to go down and score. For a second I thought that Fisher was on the sideline.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again stick to your blind Sammy love and your precious PFF numbers, because you don't follow the rest of football like you claim to!

This is a statement from the Vikes
The surprising element here is a coach actually admitting a bad fit or situation and removing himself from a paycheck. This isn’t a case of the Vikings forcing Turner out, not with head coach Mike Zimmer caught off guard by the move:

It gets old proving you wrong, oh wait, NO IT DOESN'T!

The writing was on the wall when they hired Shermer that norv would be gone next year.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What you don't get is the Rams trading Bradford away is still having a great impact on the roster. maybe we wouldn't have had to give up the farm for a guy to be sitting on the bench like we are now? I don't know why you bring up Chris Everett she was a good women's tennis player but has nothing to do with the Rams.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you don't get is the Rams trading Bradford away is still having a great impact on the roster. maybe we wouldn't have had to give up the farm for a guy to be sitting on the bench like we are now? I don't know why you bring up Chris Everett she was a good women's tennis player but has nothing to do with the Rams.

:kissass:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't get it??? Yeah sure dude, sure...Bradford is gone, get the hell over it already...Bradford is a crappy player, get the hell over it already...Try all you want, the guy is gone and NO ONE HERE CARES ABOUT HIM ANYMORE...

You can call Jim Everett any names you want, shows how much of a FAKE RAMS FAN you must really be...Everett LED us the the playoffs MULTIPLE times, even got us to the NFC Championship with Greg Bell as his damn RB...When has Bradford been in the playoffs? What's his record in the playoffs? Whats his QBR in the playoffs? Oh thats right...HE'S NEVER EVEN SNIFFED THE PLAYOFFS!!!! Thats one top quality QB there :L

Oh you forgot about Dieter Brock. First(and only)year as our QB, coming from the CFL, NFC Championship game...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam has fewer yards/attempt this year than Case. Captain Checkdown lives!