• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? Let me clue you in. They lost both of their Starting tackles? Ever here of Jake Long? He's the starting LF tackle!! He makes Greg Robinson look like Orlando Pace. And the RT tackle TJ Clemmings just scored Pro football Focus lowest grade in 10 years. The Center is the only decent player and he's Avg at best. Sam got Knocked down 22 times the last two games most in the NFL. Sam isn't the problem. Please explain how a 98 QB rating is bad behind a line that can't run or pass block.

I'm not going to Coug, I get tired of reguritating the same old BS with you, always the oline, always the shitty WR's, always he's had 22 different OC's,. Funny how he seems to ALWAYS have the worst oline, ALWAYS has the shittest WR's, ALWAYS has shittest OC's, he's played on 3 different teams, the guy just can't get a break, can he? Do see a common denominator here, it's Sammy!

Just admit he's average and let it go man!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to Coug, I get tired of reguritating the same old BS with you, always the oline, always the shitty WR's, always he's had 22 different OC's,. Funny how he seems to ALWAYS have the worst oline, ALWAYS has the shittest WR's, ALWAYS has shittest OC's, he's played on 3 different teams, the guy just can't get a break, can he? Do see a common denominator here, it's Sammy!

Just admit he's average and let it go man!

Umm they are in first place? They are 5-2. Not the end of the world. The only thing you are right about is it does seem like he can't catch a break. He gets to the Viks and both Ot go down and AP gets hurt. not that the line can block anyway.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fix Sammy? Please you know the OL is crap. The Rams OL is considerably better at this point which is crazy.

No, they just look better in comparison, since they have a crap QB that still gets rid of the ball on time.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm they are in first place? They are 5-2. Not the end of the world. The only thing you are right about is it does seem like he can't catch a break. He gets to the Viks and both Ot go down and AP gets hurt. not that the line can block anyway.

^^ you better behave yourself ^^
Because Retro will send you away to dry out again! :fish:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they just look better in comparison, since they have a crap QB that still gets rid of the ball on time.

Oh Im not suggesting the Rams OL is good its bad too. But the Viks OL is on pace to have a rushing low avg per att since 1953. Thats pretty crazy. I don't get you guys? He has a 98 QB rating behind that OL. PFF has him ranked 8th among all QB's. He has been knocked down 22 Times the last 2 games. Its amazing he hasn't got hurt yet. Not one person in the media has suggested the 2 losses had anything to do with Bradford.

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Im not suggesting the Rams OL is good its bad too. But the Viks OL is on pace to have a rushing low avg per att since 1953. Thats pretty crazy. I don't get you guys? He has a 98 QB rating behind that OL. PFF has him ranked 8th among all QB's. He has been knocked down 22 Times the last 2 games. Its amazing he hasn't got hurt yet. Not one person in the media has suggested the 2 losses had anything to do with Bradford.

You honestly expect a fan base he burned to openly praise his efforts for his 2nd new team in three years?

Your unfailing support of a 1st overall pick that was handed huge money without proving anything, then proceeding to miss a huge amount of time injured interspersed with uninspired play, coupled with your complete dismissal of a 1st overall pick as a bust before he even gets an opportunity to play defies every rule of logic.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't get it, Vikes would be at least 5-2 if Hill was starting! Their Defense was the main reason they won all 5 games. Their Defense didn't play well in the 2 losses yet kept the Vikes in the game only giving up 20 and 21 points, they gave the offense a chance, and your boy did Jack Shit.

PPF has been around for a while now, but you happened to stumble onto it mid season last year, and now you consider it the NFL Bible. I could give a shit what they say, I've watched him, he's the same QB he has always been, doesn't do anything offensively team falls behind, Sammy gets garbage stats late in game!
Perfect example is last week, throws for like 95 yards in 3 and a half quarters, then gets like 120 and a TD against prevent D in 4th quarter dinking and dunking. I will give you his TD was a nicely thrown ball to Diggs.

Deny it all you want Coug, Bradford has always accumulated most of his mediocre stats in garbage time!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and by the way Coug, Jay Cuyler and Rookie Carson Wentz BEAT Bradford!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and by the way Coug, Jay Cuyler and Rookie Carson Wentz BEAT Bradford!

Lol Wentz had a QB rating of 52 that game but sure he beat Bradford? Had nothing to do with the Eagles kick off return for a TD or the Vikes terrible OL that almost got him killed. Cutler and Bradfords stats were almost identical that game. That was the bears coaching staff completely out coached the Vikings. Main reason the OC was fired the next day. Neither lost was Sams fault anyone with any football knowledge would see that.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't get it, Vikes would be at least 5-2 if Hill was starting! Their Defense was the main reason they won all 5 games. Their Defense didn't play well in the 2 losses yet kept the Vikes in the game only giving up 20 and 21 points, they gave the offense a chance, and your boy did Jack Shit.

PPF has been around for a while now, but you happened to stumble onto it mid season last year, and now you consider it the NFL Bible. I could give a shit what they say, I've watched him, he's the same QB he has always been, doesn't do anything offensively team falls behind, Sammy gets garbage stats late in game!
Perfect example is last week, throws for like 95 yards in 3 and a half quarters, then gets like 120 and a TD against prevent D in 4th quarter dinking and dunking. I will give you his TD was a nicely thrown ball to Diggs.

Deny it all you want Coug, Bradford has always accumulated most of his mediocre stats in garbage time!

Garbage time? They scored that TD with 730 min left in the game to pull within 10 points. Then the bears got the ball back and ran out the clock because the Defense couldn't stop them. Do you even watch these games?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garbage time? They scored that TD with 730 min left in the game to pull within 10 points. Then the bears got the ball back and ran out the clock because the Defense couldn't stop them. Do you even watch these games?

:kissass:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is off to a great start in the NFL and after the trade up that is who I thought we would select. That said, if we picked Carson, he would probably not be 'ready' still while Goff would be starring in Philly for most of the season.

You just get this feeling the reason that Goff is not 'ready' at this juncture, is more about self preservation for Snisher. I mean if they start Goff at the start of the season or a few games in and they continue to lose, it's on them, no?

But if they start him late in the season, and he flashes even in losses, Snisher gets at least another year to develop their guy, right?

It's a damn shame because it really is looking like these decisions are not based on what is the right thing to do for the football team as much as it's on what is the right thing to do for Snisher.

I have to disagree ole chap. Wentz is picking up alot and fast. Plus he has his mobility as well. I didn't think he would be ready, but the Eagles did - which is why they traded "he who shall not be named".

Wentz is smart and he's an athlete. He checks down alot at times, but he's a rookie. He doesn't have a great WR core nor a great RB. Oline is above average, but that D is pretty good. He's made some dam good throws.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You honestly expect a fan base he burned to openly praise his efforts for his 2nd new team in three years?

Your unfailing support of a 1st overall pick that was handed huge money without proving anything, then proceeding to miss a huge amount of time injured interspersed with uninspired play, coupled with your complete dismissal of a 1st overall pick as a bust before he even gets an opportunity to play defies every rule of logic.

Ok let's see Bradford started his rookie year and won ROY and has started where ever he has been. Eagles, Viks etc. but your logic says the guy that can't beat out Case Keenum and get on the field isn't a bust as of today? He needs to prove to me he isn't a bust especially since the franchise gave up 2 years worth of draft picks to move up to get him. The Rams had no problem throwing Bradford into the fire day one on a way worse team. What's wrong with doing it with Goff? I'll tell you why he's not as talented.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh and how did he burn the Rams?? I believe Fishers dumbass traded him for a 2nd rd pick and then uses 6 picks to move up for a guy who can't play? Great plan! :L

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and how did he burn the Rams?? I believe Fishers dumbass traded him for a 2nd rd pick and then uses 6 picks to move up for a guy who can't play?
We don't know what Goff can do yet so don't count your chickens....Case had a good enough end to last season and looked okay enough in the first few games this season to keep Goff on the sidelines hopefully Goff gets the nod before the season is mathematically over.