• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't know what Goff can do yet so don't count your chickens....Case had a good enough end to last season and looked okay enough in the first few games this season to keep Goff on the sidelines hopefully Goff gets the nod before the season is mathematically over.

He might not be a bust I've said that from the beginning. But until he gets on the field and proves that you have to consider him a bust for what we gave up to move up to get him. Especially when you see all the other rookies starting and helping their teams win. He should be a top-five quarterback for what we gave up to get him.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say...I know it's contained to only one thread(for now)...But this place was SO nice without this BS, it really was...Cougar, I've told you before, you seem like a really nice guy, but you really might want to seek someone to talk to... This fixation on Bradford(not just you, ANYONE with this kind of infatuation with ANY athlete/celeb) just isn't healthy for the brain or fitness...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Wentz had a QB rating of 52 that game but sure he beat Bradford? Had nothing to do with the Eagles kick off return for a TD or the Vikes terrible OL that almost got him killed. Cutler and Bradfords stats were almost identical that game. That was the bears coaching staff completely out coached the Vikings. Main reason the OC was fired the next day. Neither lost was Sams fault anyone with any football knowledge would see that.

Well you fell into that Coug, Gee you come on here and throw out Bullshit like Sammy beat Rodgers, Sammie beat Newton, Sammy beat ELi. The only difference is I threw that out there just to get your response, and you blew your whole argument that Sammy beat Rodgers, Newton, and Eli.

I watch more football than you probably will the rest of your life! I just don't watch it through my Sammy goggles! There was only like 5:40 left in the game and they still needed 2 scores, he didnt get them within squat.

The better question would be, DO YOU EVEN WATCH THE GAMES?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok let's see Bradford started his rookie year and won ROY and has started where ever he has been. Eagles, Viks etc. but your logic says the guy that can't beat out Case Keenum and get on the field isn't a bust as of today? He needs to prove to me he isn't a bust especially since the franchise gave up 2 years worth of draft picks to move up to get him. The Rams had no problem throwing Bradford into the fire day one on a way worse team. What's wrong with doing it with Goff? I'll tell you why he's not as talented.

Maybe they are going this route with Goff, because when they did it with Sammy he was a failure and a bust?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also another correction since you don't follow football other than Sammy, Turner was not fired!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say...I know it's contained to only one thread(for now)...But this place was SO nice without this BS, it really was...Cougar, I've told you before, you seem like a really nice guy, but you really might want to seek someone to talk to... This fixation on Bradford(not just you, ANYONE with this kind of infatuation with ANY athlete/celeb) just isn't healthy for the brain or fitness...

I'm just wondering what Coug did for a month having no Sammy discussions on here. I believe even when you are banned you can still see everyone else's posts, that had to just kill him! I'm sure he went elsewhere to spew his BS

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just wondering what Coug did for a month having no Sammy discussions on here. I believe even when you are banned you can still see everyone else's posts, that had to just kill him! I'm sure he went elsewhere to spew his BS

I know he was posting in other threads about him on other boards, I REALLY just don't get the constant infatuation.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he was posting in other threads about him on other boards, I REALLY just don't get the constant infatuation.

And nobody does, but it gets old, and it was nice not having to put up with the constant Sammy garbage!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might not be a bust I've said that from the beginning. But until he gets on the field and proves that you have to consider him a bust for what we gave up to move up to get him. Especially when you see all the other rookies starting and helping their teams win. He should be a top-five quarterback for what we gave up to get him.

:kissass:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if it matters who the quarterback is on a Fisher team, if you can't pass and scramble for your life like McNair you're going to get the crap and confidence beat right out of you. Just ask Bradford, Foles, and Keenum, all pocket passers. I hope Goff is paying attention.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? Nice when I was gone and couldn't say anything when you guys bring up Bradford?? GO back and look.
Sammy being Sammy tonight. Like it.:pound:

Now Turner has quit, poor Sammy I guess the 22 different OC excuses will start!

Seems to say to me that no OC can fix Sammy!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they are going this route with Goff, because when they did it with Sammy he was a failure and a bust?

Thats funny I think winning ROY like Sam did is a better season then sitting on the bench making 7m a year. But it doesn't surprise me you don't. Sam's a bust because he starts every game interesting thought process there.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also another correction since you don't follow football other than Sammy, Turner was not fired!

sometimes resign is a nice way of saying your fired.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you fell into that Coug, Gee you come on here and throw out Bullshit like Sammy beat Rodgers, Sammie beat Newton, Sammy beat ELi. The only difference is I threw that out there just to get your response, and you blew your whole argument that Sammy beat Rodgers, Newton, and Eli.

I watch more football than you probably will the rest of your life! I just don't watch it through my Sammy goggles! There was only like 5:40 left in the game and they still needed 2 scores, he didnt get them within squat.

The better question would be, DO YOU EVEN WATCH THE GAMES?

540 is plenty time for 2 scores. the defense never got the ball back. You forgot your favorite sam moment when he beat Brady last year. But yeah he's a bust...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A QB is only as good as the teammates around him. Look at Matt Ryan last year he wasn't that good. This year he is playing amazing. why? He's the same player but They went out and got a stud center and fixed the OL and added some good RB's. Look at Luck. as good as he is he can't win very many games because his team sucks around him especially his OL.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Nice when I was gone and couldn't say anything when you guys bring up Bradford?? GO back and look.

What I mean is, ONE guy obsessing over an athlete in post after post after post after post...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
540 is plenty time for 2 scores. the defense never got the ball back. You forgot your favorite sam moment when he beat Brady last year. But yeah he's a bust...
Not a Jamarcus Russell-esque bust but still a bust compared to the money he's made with the amount of wins and playoff appearances teams he's been on have made.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and how did he burn the Rams?? I believe Fishers dumbass traded him for a 2nd rd pick and then uses 6 picks to move up for a guy who can't play? Great plan! :L

Your inability to discern between can't play and hasn't been given the opportunity to play yet is beyond annoying.

I think it's safe to say that had Fisher been replaced for the move to LA, Goff would be starting. Not many professional coaches would willingly choose Keenum as their starting QB. The guy can't throw downfield against 8 or 9 in the box.