• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarification: Bradford won the offensive ROY. In each vote for overall ROY, Suh beat him. There were also few candidates for offensive rookie of the year in 2010, with 2nd place going to WR Mike Williams (Tampa Bay) who was soon off the team and now out of the league and a center for chrissakes, Maurkice Pouncey (Pittsburgh).

That was an awful QB draft (Tebow, Clausen, McCoy), poor RB draft (Spiller, Mathews, McCluster, Starks), and the top WR (Demaryius, Dez, Tate, Sanders, Brown) and TE (Gronk, Graham, Gresham, Hernandez) were not big producers their first year. Bradford won by default really.

:L:L The ROY agrument again huh.. :lol:

but but but Sam beat out Mike Williams, WR Tampa and the Pouncey brother on Pittsburgh that plays center!!

It was a dog fight.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L:L The ROY agrument again huh.. :lol:

but but but Sam beat out Mike Williams, WR Tampa and the Pouncey brother on Pittsburgh that plays center!!

It was a dog fight.

Again he took a one win Rams the year before to 7 Wins the next year. You would think you guys would appreciate that a little more with our #1 pick riding the bench?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@27mtrcougar can't wait to get back on the Sammy train

giphy.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again he took a one win Rams the year before to 7 Wins the next year. You would think you guys would appreciate that a little more with our #1 pick riding the bench?

So when Sam does something halfway good HE gets credit for +6 wins, but when he's bad it's the coaches, WRs, O-line, his pillow, his period/cramps, etc huh? I am fairly certain he didn't have alot of games that Dak Prescott is having this year and Dak probably won't even win the ROY.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man had 18 TDs in 16 games with 15 INTs. Get off his nuts and stop trying to prove he was good.

He looked better early this year and lost some key players, but even at his best he still was just managing the game Coug and he's looked decent early in the season before. 240-250 yards and 1-2 TDs. Be great to see him on a team that has all the elements to win, but even then he's still just a game manager. He's not going to throw 3 TDs consistently every week. Maybe 2.

The stats back all that up and then some. So why keep trying to convince all of us that he was good on the Rams?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak Prescott :L 4th round, can use his legs, good arm, doesn't throw alot of INTs, played in a stout SEC, overcame adversity with his mom dying, :L

:L

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when Sam does something halfway good HE gets credit for +6 wins, but when he's bad it's the coaches, WRs, O-line, his pillow, his period/cramps, etc huh? I am fairly certain he didn't have alot of games that Dak Prescott is having this year and Dak probably won't even win the ROY.

lol do you have any idea how bad that Rams team was? Dak has the best OL best RB, HOF TE and stud WR's that may be helping him out...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I don't want to take anything away from DAK he's played great. But come on he fell into the perfect situation.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol do you have any idea how bad that Rams team was? Dak has the best OL best RB, HOF TE and stud WR's that may be helping him out...

18 TDs in 16 games with 15 INTs during a rookie campaign is not impressive.

Dak has a great Oline, RB, but Dez has been out almost the entire year. Which goes to show all you need is a good D, good RB and Oline. Hell Dak is managing the game as well. Doing it very smart and can get 2-3 with his legs on any play.

But Coug really.. You can't play both sides. If Bradford gets credit for +6 wins, he should get credit for alot of losses. That team had nowhere to go but up and that team didn't play a hellacious schedule either.

You need to move on and stop the comparisons. Stop trying to prove you are right. Bradford looked better this year early. Maybe getting married did something or maybe he figured something out. He's an above average QB on good teams. He's a bad one on bad teams. He's nothing special and needs a perfect pocket to make plays. Accuracy was pretty good when he had time early this year, but no QB gets alot of time in the NFL.

If Goff busts, we will all let him know. Tough to call it that until next year though.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I don't want to take anything away from DAK he's played great. But come on he fell into the perfect situation.

Many back ups to Romo fell into that situation as well over the years and look how it turned out for them. They sure as hell didn't start out 7-1. Dak is pretty darn good and he's mature beyond his years. He's got wheels and he rarely turns it over. Has big game experience.. :L

:gaah:
All the Rams needed was a QB with some intelligence and some running ability. I think Kevin Hogan + alot more picks for depth could have won some games on this team, but I don't have a say... Our FO morons do

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I will give Sam credit because looking back, he faced 3 hellacious defenses in the division. He got beat up alot. Nothing you can do about great D.

Maybe getting shipped off and letting a rookie QB get the nod in Philly pissed him off finally?

However if you look at Detroit's defense (or lack of) and you see what Keenum and the Rams did to them in the air and on the road? Then look at what Minny did yesterday at home?

Keenum lit that defense up in Detroit and made a bonehead mistake late in the 4th.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long live Dieter Brock a REAL rams QB who actually had a winning season and helped bring us to the NFC Championship!!!

dieter_brock_1985_08_15.jpg

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam couldn't play much better. Lost certainly isn't on him. Terrible clock management by the coaches cost them the game leaving time on the clock for the Lions to go down and score. For a second I thought that Fisher was on the sideline.

The defense kept a high powered offense to 13 points in regulation, yet Sammy couldn't put up any offense until the last drive of the game.

You are right though, Sammy couldn't play much better, had an average game yet again!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep denying Coug, why do you think we all call him the king of the dink and dunk, because "we actually watch the games" He was one of the league leaders last year in fewest airtime yards, and he had one of his best yardage years ever (which isn't saying much), so thats telling me his so called crappy receivers got a ton of yac yards!

This year he is 26th, Keenum is 15th, that sounds like a lot of dink and dunk , as in King of the dink and dunk. So based on that Coug Sammy shouldn't be throwing interceptions, he isn't throwing it very far, which also means his completion percentage should
be higher, but it's not that good considering?

He's always been a dinker and Dunker, you just choose not to see it or accept it"

And again Minnesota would still be 5-3 with Hill at QB, the Vikes are where they are largely due to their defense!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No Coug, please tell us how bad the Rams were, we don't follow them the way you do