• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't? Siemian seems to be holding down the position fairly well (6-2 as the starter, although he left one game early with an injury), with Lynch waiting in the wings.

Defenses are figuring Siemian out. His completion % is around 50% and he's been very lucky throwing long prayers up. It won't work in the playoffs. Lynch isn't ready yet.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defenses are figuring Siemian out. His completion % is around 50% and he's been very lucky throwing long prayers up. It won't work in the playoffs. Lynch isn't ready yet.

What, Lynch isn't a bust already?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What, Lynch isn't a bust already?

Again they didn't give up the farm to get him. And if they would have got Bradford they could have took their time with lynch. Siemian has a grade from PFF of 50 around the same as Keenum

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that proves what?

Well I thought that you might be interested in a friendly reminder of what his success was really like as a RAM!

wow....30-15! That's pretty sad! :L

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I thought that you might be interested in a friendly reminder of what his success was really like as a RAM!

And what QB has had more success since he left? Foles? Goff? Davis? Keenum

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I see, so we should put him out there to get killed behind our o-line??? Wow, the stupidity never ends...

Well Sam was man enough to do it and happen to win rookie of the year!! Behind a worse Oline and WR's. Enough with your excuses!!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did set an example for the rest of the NFL. This quote is now used frequently when coaches/GM's look to add a qb!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Sam was man enough to do it and happen to win rookie of the year!! Behind a worse Oline and WR's. Enough with your excuses!!

Excuses? First of all, your idiot lover had a MUCH better o-line than we have now, that's a FACT...Second, he won OFFENSIVE rookie of the year, which means nothing, Suh was the rookie of the year that year, look it up. You are once again showing/proving your lack of mental capacity....

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuses? First of all, your idiot lover had a MUCH better o-line than we have now, that's a FACT...Second, he won OFFENSIVE rookie of the year, which means nothing, Suh was the rookie of the year that year, look it up. You are once again showing/proving your lack of mental capacity....

Wow you really got me their offense of rookie of the year for a quarterback go figure. I still think that beats out Goff. :L Oh and we didn't have to give up any picks for Bradford. You and Smed probably think Goff beats out Bradford to right? :dhd:

Last edited:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow you really got me their offense of rookie of the year for a quarterback go figure. I still think that beats out Goff. :L Oh and we didn't have to give up any picks for Bradford.

First of all, is that first sentence english??? If you're going to respond to me, make sure you put in a language everyone can understand...

Second, we paid even MORE for Bradford when you consider his salary and how it hamstrung our salary cap, even worse than giving up picks...

Third, Bradford was not rookie of the year, it was Suh, get that through your head already!!! Bradford is a loser and a crappy QB, those are the FACTS...Live with it already!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, is that first sentence english??? If you're going to respond to me, make sure you put in a language everyone can understand...

Second, we paid even MORE for Bradford when you consider his salary and how it hamstrung our salary cap, even worse than giving up picks...

Third, Bradford was not rookie of the year, it was Suh, get that through your head already!!! Bradford is a loser and a crappy QB, those are the FACTS...Live with it already!!!

The salary is a weak excuse Bradford had nothing to do with that. It was a set price for the number one pick. well that's funny because NFL organizations keep giving up first-round picks to acquire him? But I guess you know more about football than they do I'm sure. :nono:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The salary is a weak excuse Bradford had nothing to do with that. It was a set price for the number one pick. well that's funny because NFL organizations keep giving up first-round picks to acquire him? But I guess you know more about football than they do I'm sure. :nono:

I know a hell of a lot more about football than YOU do!!! That's a FACT!!! So you just keep defending this idiot, because that's EXACTLY what it makes you look like...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me add, he went to a winning Philly franchise and turned them into losers and is now doing the same in Minny....what a sleazeball loser....

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a hell of a lot more about football than YOU do!!! That's a FACT!!! So you just keep defending this idiot, because that's EXACTLY what it makes you look like...

Sure I look like an idiot for defending the starting quarterback of the Minnesota Vikings who learned their playbook in 10 days while you're defending the guy sitting on the bench that can't learn how to call A PLAY in the huddle after we gave up 6 draft picks to get him. But I'm the idiot? :noidea: