• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I look like an idiot for defending the starting quarterback of the Minnesota Vikings who learned their playbook in 10 days while you're defending the guy sitting on the bench that can't learn how to call A PLAY in the huddle after we gave up 6 draft picks to get him. But I'm the idiot? :noidea:

Yup, you most certainly are...you are comparing apples to oranges, doesn't work...but keep it up!!! The more you talk, the more it shows your lack of intelligence!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, you most certainly are...you are comparing apples to oranges, doesn't work...but keep it up!!! The more you talk, the more it shows your lack of intelligence!!!

Ha! I like that!! But I would say Bradfords more like a Corvette and goff's more like a Honda Civic. :pound: Good gas mileage riding the bench...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! I like that!! But I would say Bradfords more like a Corvette and goff's more like a Honda Civic. :pound: Good gas mileage riding the bench...

Keep it up, keep talking....you're looking worse and worse by the minute

Last edited:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have a REALLY sad life when all you do is come here to talk about a player who hasn't been on this team in three years....So sad....

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And once again...Jim Everett and Dieter Brock kick the crap out of Bradford as a QB, how funny is that??? Must be awful to look up to a loser like Bradford the way you do knowing EVERYONE is better than him, including Tony Banks!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have a REALLY sad life when all you do is come here to talk about a player who hasn't been on this team in three years....So sad....

Oh but when he was on the team and all you guys wanted him off the team because he "suked" so bad I always said who else are you going to get? He may not be the best but who else are you going to get that's better. Now you're finding out he's not so easy to replace... so suck it up!!

And if the Rams wouldn't have traded him they wouldn't of got that second round pick to move up in the draft to get Goff.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh but when he was on the team and all you guys wanted him off the team because he "suked" so bad I always said who else are you going to get? He may not be the best but who else are you going to get that's better. Now you're finding out he's not so easy to replace... so suck it up!!

And if the Rams wouldn't have traded him they wouldn't of got that second round pick to move up in the draft to get Goff.

Wow, you REALLY live in another world!!! Bradford has been SIMPLE to replace!!! When a guy like Case Keenum can do the job just as well, if not better, it shows how bad/ what joke Bradford really is...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And once again...Jim Everett and Dieter Brock kick the crap out of Bradford as a QB, how funny is that??? Must be awful to look up to a loser like Bradford the way you do knowing EVERYONE is better than him, including Tony Banks!!!

Your old school boys played in a different football era. you can't compare them to players now because the game is totally different. different rules. But these players today are way bigger faster stronger It's not even close.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and we also have TWO young QB's waiting in the wings getting ready to go...This team is MUCH better off now...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your old school boys played in a different football era. you can't compare them to players now because the game is totally different. different rules. But these players today are way bigger faster stronger It's not even close.

TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!! The game was much tougher to play back then. QB'S weren't babied by the refs like they are now...Get your head out of yout ass and wake up to REALITY!!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!! The game was much tougher to play back then. QB'S weren't babied by the refs like they are now...Get your head out of yout ass and wake up to REALITY!!!!

Please let me hear which quarterback back then was better than Tom Brady. this should be good. So because the quarterbacks got the crap knocked out of back then it makes them better?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, just stop talking, now you're REALLY looking stupid... Yes the QB position was tougher because they could hit the hell out of you. If you don't understand that and how that makes it tougher, there's literally no hope for you as a normal human being...

You say Brady, i say Montana. You asked the question, I answered. Convo over, you lose....as usual

Last edited:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
offense of??........ what the fuck is that?

:doobs::hurt:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, just stop talkong, now you're REALLY looking stupid... Yes the QB position was tougher because they could hit the hell out of you. If you don't understand that and how that makes it tougher, there's literally no hope for you as a normal

You thinking Montana was better than Brady when he had a slew of all pros, Hall of Famer's on his team and Brady has nothing is comical. I guarantee you Joe Montana would say himself Tom Brady is a better quarterback.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you REALLY knocking Joe Montana??? Let me guess, you never saw him play, right??? Plus, Montana was NEVER accused or suspended for cheating like Brady.... Montana was better, period...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep this up though, you're looking worse and worse by the minute!!!! Knocking Joe Montana???? Wow, utter stupidity...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Montana MADE those guys Hall of Famers, not the other way around....if the QB can't get the ball to the reciever, doesn't matter how good they are....

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you REALLY knocking Joe Montana??? Let me guess, you never saw him play, right??? Plus, Montana was NEVER accused or suspended for cheating like Brady.... Montana was better, period...

I'm not knocking him he was the best of his era. But he's not even close to Brady or probably 10 other QB's playing right now. That's nothing to be ashamed about it's called evolution of the game. 25 years from now they will be someone way better than Brady.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not knocking him he was the best of his era. But he's not even close to Brady or probably 10 other QB's playing right now. That's nothing to be ashamed about it's called evolution of the game. 25 years from now they will be someone way better than Brady.

What the hell are you basing that on??? There are NOT 10 QB's better right now (or EVER) than Montana, PERIOD!!! Brady will forever be known as a cheater, Montana was not... Again, QB's don't take hits like they used to, that's a FACT...If you don't think that makes a difference, i have a bridge to sell you!!!!...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Montana MADE those guys Hall of Famers, not the other way around....if the QB can't get the ball to the reciever, doesn't matter how good they are....

Sure Jerry Rice never ran a good route or made a good catch Right? Come on man. Brady has Danny Amanola which is kind of ironic because he was Bradford's best receiver while he was in St. Louis too.

What kind of day do you think big Ben would have if you put him back in the 80s? Cam Newton? Lol

Last edited: