• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF Beaches

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semantics matters.

I said UCF beaches. Not Orlando beaches.

I’m talking about the east coast, a part of it that is UCFilled with UCFans.

Come with your black socks and sandals. You’ll be fine. You just won’t experience the breach that I see.

We tolerate tourist.

But then there are UCFacts

#UCFacts
You'd UCFucking think if the East Coast of UCFlorida was UCFucking UCFilled with UCFans that you could UCFucking UCFill your UCFucking UCFortyfourthousand seat UCFunHouse.

LOL, your stadium is not supposed to seat less people than your student population unless you're a DIII team or in Canada...talk about UCFoolishness. If you can't even get your own students and alumni to care, why should anybody else.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve lived in New Smyrna and although it’s a sweet beach I am pretty sure the OP goes full blow douchebag when he goes there. The locals are not very fond of most of the Orlando folk

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve lived in New Smyrna and although it’s a sweet beach I am pretty sure the OP goes full blow douchebag when he goes there. The locals are not very fond of most of the Orlando folk

I'm pretty sure he doesn't GO full blown douchebag...pretty sure he's at resting douchebag all the time.

or at the very least...

h3tDCkQ.jpg

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Sunday night in Panama City

sunset.jpg

OP's Sunday night in Orlando

ddc63cc4-bee9-4122-a41b-d0253c69aa30_1.acc3b8ce970437675a1757d4d89c9157.jpeg

tenor.gif

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semantics matters.

I said UCF beaches. Not Orlando beaches.

I’m talking about the east coast, a part of it that is UCFilled with UCFans.

Come with your black socks and sandals. You’ll be fine. You just won’t experience the breach that I see.

We tolerate tourist.

But then there are UCFacts

#UCFacts

You didn't give him directions.

From the airport take the "Beeline" to Cocoa Beach. It's only 60 miles.

Or take I-4, head east. 65 miles you'll be in Daytona Beach.

All these beaches are right around the corner.

Now you can get to the Beach in Titusville, by taking Hwy 50, east. That's only around 45 miles to the beach
but BEWARE. DO NOT STOP ANYWHERE before you reach I-95. There is an exception to that rule. If you are driving a
Ford Pick-up circa 70's or an '84 VW Van with tassels around the interior, you should be alright

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd UCFucking think if the East Coast of UCFlorida was UCFucking UCFilled with UCFans that you could UCFucking UCFill your UCFucking UCFortyfourthousand seat UCFunHouse.

LOL, your stadium is not supposed to seat less people than your student population unless you're a DIII team or in Canada...talk about UCFoolishness. If you can't even get your own students and alumni to care, why should anybody else.
InB4 “we have so much stuff to do in Florida that we don’t have time to watch our team dominate.”

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
InB4 “we have so much stuff to do in Florida that we don’t have time to watch our team dominate.”

This is exactly what makes my practice attendance is so impressive. There are so many things to do in Florida. I do UCFootball and UCF athletics mostly, year around.

#UCFacts

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone like to share what the heck happened to 4down?

He was being his usual douchebag asshole self and then called out shaggy literally tagging him in a post saying he is a POS. I don’t agree with him getting a suspension but he has to be smarter than that to the guy that owns this place.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As many of you know, Orlando has the best bar scene in America. What you may not know is our beaches, UCFs beaches are damn good too.

I did Cocoa Nuts all day Saturday. Yea. That is where Kelly Slater grew up. After about 6 intense drinking games with 4 random UCF hotties, my crew headed up to one of bars. Pretty much because we were out of beer.

We saw a bunch of locals from Orlando including a colleague of mime. They all wing maned for me. 5 pm rolled around amd i was spent. I mean finished. So one of the tourist hotties allowed me to pass out in her room amd covered in her arms.

Waking up wasnt easy.

Sunday i took an easy before going to New Syrmra at golden hour. There i met this amazing 5`8 big titty Thai chick.

Life is good. And UCF Beaches makes it better

#UCFacts

Now you're starting to sound like 4down20.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3