• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF Beaches

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sponge Boi me Bob!

I’ve committed 102 war crimes since the Yemeni Civil War to the Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda all the way up to the US intervention in Libya I have ordered 15 platoons of 9 squadrons of an average of 55 to 77 military personnel under my totalitarian reign; to set 1000 landmines in close and lethal proximity to civilian population and housing units and hospitals in Libya and Uganda as a result of this I will be moving to Geneva, Switzerland. To be put in a international holding cell for war criminals on the time being: until I get my court date

Aaargh Argh argh argh argh argh argh argh

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As many of you know, Orlando has the best bar scene in America. What you may not know is our beaches, UCFs beaches are damn good too.

I did Cocoa Nuts all day Saturday. Yea. That is where Kelly Slater grew up. After about 6 intense drinking games with 4 random UCF hotties, my crew headed up to one of bars. Pretty much because we were out of beer.

We saw a bunch of locals from Orlando including a colleague of mime. They all wing maned for me. 5 pm rolled around amd i was spent. I mean finished. So one of the tourist hotties allowed me to pass out in her room amd covered in her arms.

Waking up wasnt easy.

Sunday i took an easy before going to New Syrmra at golden hour. There i met this amazing 5`8 big titty Thai chick.

Life is good. And UCF Beaches makes it better

#UCFacts
I'll be in Clearwater tomorrow, then Orlando Wednesday. Where are these beaches that are so epic you speak of? I just Googled Orlando beaches and there were none.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNROLL THE TADPOLE UNCLOG THE FROG UNLOAD THE TOAD UNINHIBIT THE RIBBIT UNSTICK THE LICK UNIMPRISON THE AMPHIBIAN UNMUTE THE NEWT UNBENCH THE KENCH PERMIT THE KERMIT DEFOG THE POLLIWOG

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've wwitten copypastas on anothew account, yet despite my best effowt, I get an avewage of 4 upvotes.

How? How does one wise to the top? What makes a good copypasta?

It's fwustwating. I've heawd gweat keyboawd wawwiows spend 30 minutes ow mowe on a copypasta, yet onwy get 7 upvotes. But then anothew pewson wiww suwpass them easiwy with mewewy few wowds.

I shaww continue my scientific weseawch, undewstanding the psychowogy of these viewews. I shaww identify why some copypastas get wow votes, and why othews wise. I wisk mysewf to a point of insanity with this timewess weseawch, but it's a wisk and sacwifice I am wiwwing to make.

When thewe is a wiww, thewe is a way. The day wiww come when I cweate a copypasta that wiww go beyond avewage. It wiww be something amusing to the foows and to the intewwectuaws. And then, onwy then, shaww I pwide mysewf as the king of this subweddit, having the most upvotes that no one has evew seen.

I see it now. You wiww aww see, just you wait.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is so funny about copypasta? Someone put a lot of time in writing out a wall of text, and all you do is just copy and paste it? Unbelievable. Freaking unbelievable. It is so disrespectful for the original writer to have his thoughts repeated over and over just for some kind of sick joke. You fools know the CSU copypasta, right? People chuckle at it because he was "very mad". Well, think about it, what if he WAS very mad? What if he actually had feelings and his day was ruined? Ever think about it like that? No, of course not. You tools just took his words over and over and used it for shits and giggles. How rude. That is just fucking wrong on so many levels. I'm not going to write out a copypasta myself, because I don't want my words to be spammed out over and over again. I'm just expressing my thoughts and feelings on the abuse of copypasta. It just needs to stop.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing. You said a "wyvern is a dragon." Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that. As someone who is a 1k MMR feeder who studies dragons, I am telling you, specifically, in dota, no one calls wyverns dragons. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "dragon family" you're referring to the taxonomic grouping of Varanidae, which includes things from wyverns to eldwurms to drakes. So your reasoning for calling a wyvern a dragon is because random people "call the flying lizards dragons?" Let's get gyarados and charizards in there, then, too. Also, calling someone a noob or a feeder? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. A wyvern is a wyvern and a member of the dragon family. But that's not what you said. You said a wyvern is a dragon, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the dragon family dragons, which means you'd call eldwurms, drakes, and other flying lizards dragons, too. Which you said you don't. It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CAN ADMINS DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN HERE PLEASE?! WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER, AN ELDERLY MAN. HE'S BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING PEOPLE, SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HIMSELF IN NASTY POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HIS UNMENTIONABLES. HE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 10 IN EXCHANGE FOR SEXUAL FAVOURS. I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 8 AND OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH IT. IT'S SUPER SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is “your team”, The Board Ref? The SL Ram as in you avatar?

Neither stand a chance vs UCF.

#UCFacts
Same team it’s always been. Same team that beat UCFarts down 11 players.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando’s bars close at 2am. Hick town.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be in Clearwater tomorrow, then Orlando Wednesday. Where are these beaches that are so epic you speak of? I just Googled Orlando beaches and there were none.

Right next to the snow capped mountains...

101_1854.jpg

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Semantics matters.

I said UCF beaches. Not Orlando beaches.

I’m talking about the east coast, a part of it that is UCFilled with UCFans.

Come with your black socks and sandals. You’ll be fine. You just won’t experience the breach that I see.

We tolerate tourist.

But then there are UCFacts

#UCFacts

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of college town is that?
Mizzou's. Everything about it is your typical state school college town other than that stupid 1 a.m. law, which (justifiably) is always what keeps it off the top party school lists.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've wwitten copypastas on anothew account, yet despite my best effowt, I get an avewage of 4 upvotes.

How? How does one wise to the top? What makes a good copypasta?

It's fwustwating. I've heawd gweat keyboawd wawwiows spend 30 minutes ow mowe on a copypasta, yet onwy get 7 upvotes. But then anothew pewson wiww suwpass them easiwy with mewewy few wowds.

I shaww continue my scientific weseawch, undewstanding the psychowogy of these viewews. I shaww identify why some copypastas get wow votes, and why othews wise. I wisk mysewf to a point of insanity with this timewess weseawch, but it's a wisk and sacwifice I am wiwwing to make.

When thewe is a wiww, thewe is a way. The day wiww come when I cweate a copypasta that wiww go beyond avewage. It wiww be something amusing to the foows and to the intewwectuaws. And then, onwy then, shaww I pwide mysewf as the king of this subweddit, having the most upvotes that no one has evew seen.

I see it now. You wiww aww see, just you wait.

Nice to see you Elmer.:)

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally get it.

But I’m one of those weirdos, who keeps their phone in their pocket when I’m socializing.

Even stranger, is I leave my phone in the car when I go the beach. Anyone who brings more than a towel, beer and their keys, I call a kook.

#UCFacts

That’s interesting, you and all your “friends” (alts) had no problem stating how you have pictures with all the UCF coaches. Yet you don’t seem to have any pictures and now you don’t use your phone at all. Hmmmmmmm