• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF Beaches

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree just a little from my time in Palm Beach. If you're a boater and fisherman, this is the coast. If you're going to sit there on the sand, at least the Atlantic is a bit windier and wavier.

You all have Snook over there? I can’t remember. East coast is pretty dam good. Not many Wahoo or Mahi in the gulf unless you go way out. I know the grouper and snapper over there is great but is there still a snapper limit?

I’d take either side right now

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a perfect example of why it's important to judge the messager. You have to defend living in a swamp. There is no way that hickville will ever compare to the Most Magical Place in the World.
Las Vegas?

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The UCFact that you don't understand what a guy with black socks and sandals means, tells you should really keep your whore mouth shut when others are talking about beaches. But if you knew that, then you wouldn't be a black socks and sandals wearing guy.

Go take a lap.

#UCFacts
No one said I didn’t understand the reference, Cletus. I also understand you’re just running your cock holster about black socks because you have nothing substantive to retort. You’re child with a keyboard. That’s the reason you are constantly clowned and made fun of on here. You don’t know how to hold an adult conversation and concede that others have valid points and are usually teaching you something.
My advise: shut that man pleaser and pay attention, clown boy.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree with you that the OP is a bit of a midget toolbox. The east coast of Florida is pretty sweet. I’ve lived in the NSB and it’s a great place to surf for the east coast and fish as well. Shea Lopez and Kelly Slater both grew up on the east coast just south of there so obviously the waves were ok. And the beaches on the west coast are nice but no waves, more hurricanes and parking is crazy. NSB you can drive on the beach and park, grab a board and you’re off. Plenty of chicks there as well. Not north Miami Beach topless beaches but hot chicks are around. We used to get the spring breakers, vacation ladies, and the Orlando ladies. The Orlando ladies were pretty good because the dudes in Orlando were either major tools (obviously) or gay.

Miss those days

Good points, and I've only been to Clearwater and Orlando, and that was just last week. I preferred the Clearwater Beach over anything we saw in or around Orlando. Also, I wasn't impressed with Orlando as much as I thought I'd be. CB on the other hand was incredibly clean and well kept. I wish San Diego would take note and clean PB back up like CB.
I had no desire to visit Miami, I'm sure it has it's great spots too, but I'm just not interested in going there.

I lived in San Diego for several years and did a lot of surfing while living there, I still go back at least once a year to surf and visit. That's really the reason I said I wasn't impressed with the waves of E. Florida. And yes, there are zero waves on the W side.

I don't typically make fun of people with disabilities, but the OP is such a fool I forget that it's rude and I should know better. I'm sure that his care taker will find out what he does on here someday and take away his keyboard.