• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF Beaches

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you may have lucked out...

when people talk about "fine" southern women, they aren't talking about UCF women

I don't know, every stripper I have ever met in Orlando says they are putting themselves through college, they can't all be going to Valencia...

I guess it is possible that their college career is as imaginary as Trash Panda's "crew".

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, every stripper I have ever met in Orlando says they are putting themselves through college, they can't all be going to Valencia...

I guess it is possible that their college career is as imaginary as Trash Panda's "crew".

You have met ~25k strippers in Orlando?

Valencia probably has more than 50k students enrolled now, come to think of it

#UCFacts

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have met ~25k strippers in Orlando?

Valencia probably has more than 50k students enrolled now, come to think of it

#UCFacts

LOL, are you suggesting a stripper would not be able to get in to UCF, the Harvard of Central Florida....

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semantics matters.

I said UCF beaches. Not Orlando beaches.

I’m talking about the east coast, a part of it that is UCFilled with UCFans.

Come with your black socks and sandals. You’ll be fine. You just won’t experience the breach that I see.

We tolerate tourist.

But then there are UCFacts

#UCFacts

Haha! You make yourself a bigger ass clown with every post. Clearwater Beach was far and away better, cleaner, and had sooooo many more hot ladies.

Consider yourself, after all these years, found to be 100% guilty of being full of shit.
USF beaches clown UCF and it’s not even close.

Bwahahaha! You're nothing more than a mouth hiding behind the inter webs! Confirmed.

Glad I head back to Clearwater tomorrow, Orlando is nothing more than the San Francisco of Florida.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd UCFucking think if the East Coast of UCFlorida was UCFucking UCFilled with UCFans that you could UCFucking UCFill your UCFucking UCFortyfourthousand seat UCFunHouse.

LOL, your stadium is not supposed to seat less people than your student population unless you're a DIII team or in Canada...talk about UCFoolishness. If you can't even get your own students and alumni to care, why should anybody else.
I’m here now and confirmed he’s full of shit. PERIOD.

Don’t give a fuck about his school, his character is a dog shit, and the dudes a jester.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, are you suggesting a stripper would not be able to get in to UCF, the Harvard of Central Florida....
I have to say Rachels in Orlando is pretty great. They have a great ribeye on the bone and the dancers are not bad. The smoking can kill it for me but overall worth going.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha! You make yourself a bigger ass clown with every post. Clearwater Beach was far and away better, cleaner, and had sooooo many more hot ladies.

Consider yourself, after all these years, found to be 100% guilty of being full of shit.
USF beaches clown UCF and it’s not even close.

Bwahahaha! You're nothing more than a mouth hiding behind the inter webs! Confirmed.

Glad I head back to Clearwater tomorrow, Orlando is nothing more than the San Francisco of Florida.

Have you ever tried to surf or skimboard in Clearwater? Sit down kook. Clearwater doesn't even have waves. UCF beaches are >>>>

#UCFacts

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A copypasta is a block of text which is copied and pasted across the Internet by individuals through online forums and social networkingwebsites, to the point of becoming spam.[1] HistoryEdit The word "copypasta" was first used on Usenet groups in 2006,[2] being added to Urban Dictionary on 20 April 2006[3] and Encyclopedia Dramatica, a satirical internet culture wiki, in September 2006.[4] According to Google Trends, the word "copypasta" was first used around April 2006.[5] EtymologyEdit The term "copypasta" is derived from the computer term "copy/paste",[3] and can be traced back to an anonymous 4chan forum from 2006.[1][6] Notable examplesEdit Navy SealEdit The Navy Seal copypasta (also known as the "Marine copypasta", "Internet tough guy copypasta" or "gorilla warfare copypasta")[7] is a lengthy, comically written, aggressive attack paragraph against a "kiddo", written in the voice of the stereotypical "tough guy", listing absurd accomplishments such as having "over 300 confirmed kills" and being "trained in gorilla [sic] warfare". This copypasta is often reposted as a humourous overreaction to an insult and is thought to have originated a post on a 4chan message board from 11 November 2010.[7][8] Bee MovieEdit Main article: Bee Movie § Internet popularity The Bee Movie copypasta dates back to 2013 where users would post the entire script of the Bee Movie onto websites such as Redditand Tumblr.[9] This was popularised around the time where edits of the film were first being posted and popularized on YouTube in late 2016.[10] ReferencesEdit ^ a b "What is Copypasta? - Definition from Techopedia". Techopedia.com. Retrieved 30 December 2018.^ "Words We're Watching: 'Copypasta'". Merriam-Webster. Retrieved 30 December 2018.^ a b "What does copypasta mean?". Dictionary.com. Retrieved 19 May 2018.^ "Copypasta". Know Your Meme. Retrieved 30 December 2018.^ ""copypasta" - Explore". Google Trends. Google. Retrieved 30 December2018.^ Jaquez, Sophia (12 December 2018). "My Favorite CopyPastas". The County Current. Retrieved 30 December 2018.^ a b "Navy Seal Copypasta". Know Your Meme. Retrieved 30 December 2018.^ "What Does Navy Seal copypasta Mean?". Dictionary.com. Archived from the original on 26 October 2018.^ Bergado, Gabe. "How Barry B. Benson Became an Internet A-Lister". Inverse. Retrieved 30 December 2018.^ "The Best Prank on Facebook Right Now Involves the Entire Transcript of Bee Movie". Intelligencer. 2 December 2015. Retrieved 30 December 2018. See alsoEdit Look up copypasta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.FaxloreCreepypasta Last edited 6 hours ago by an anonymous user Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A copypasta is a block of text which is copied and pasted across the Internet by individuals through online forums and social networkingwebsites, to the point of becoming spam.[1] HistoryEdit The word "copypasta" was first used on Usenet groups in 2006,[2] being added to Urban Dictionary on 20 April 2006[3] and Encyclopedia Dramatica, a satirical internet culture wiki, in September 2006.[4] According to Google Trends, the word "copypasta" was first used around April 2006.[5] EtymologyEdit The term "copypasta" is derived from the computer term "copy/paste",[3] and can be traced back to an anonymous 4chan forum from 2006.[1][6] Notable examplesEdit Navy SealEdit The Navy Seal copypasta (also known as the "Marine copypasta", "Internet tough guy copypasta" or "gorilla warfare copypasta")[7] is a lengthy, comically written, aggressive attack paragraph against a "kiddo", written in the voice of the stereotypical "tough guy", listing absurd accomplishments such as having "over 300 confirmed kills" and being "trained in gorilla [sic] warfare". This copypasta is often reposted as a humourous overreaction to an insult and is thought to have originated a post on a 4chan message board from 11 November 2010.[7][8] Bee MovieEdit Main article: Bee Movie § Internet popularity The Bee Movie copypasta dates back to 2013 where users would post the entire script of the Bee Movie onto websites such as Redditand Tumblr.[9] This was popularised around the time where edits of the film were first being posted and popularized on YouTube in late 2016.[10] ReferencesEdit ^ a b "What is Copypasta? - Definition from Techopedia". Techopedia.com. Retrieved 30 December 2018.^ "Words We're Watching: 'Copypasta'". Merriam-Webster. Retrieved 30 December 2018.^ a b "What does copypasta mean?". Dictionary.com. Retrieved 19 May 2018.^ "Copypasta". Know Your Meme. Retrieved 30 December 2018.^ ""copypasta" - Explore". Google Trends. Google. Retrieved 30 December2018.^ Jaquez, Sophia (12 December 2018). "My Favorite CopyPastas". The County Current. Retrieved 30 December 2018.^ a b "Navy Seal Copypasta". Know Your Meme. Retrieved 30 December 2018.^ "What Does Navy Seal copypasta Mean?". Dictionary.com. Archived from the original on 26 October 2018.^ Bergado, Gabe. "How Barry B. Benson Became an Internet A-Lister". Inverse. Retrieved 30 December 2018.^ "The Best Prank on Facebook Right Now Involves the Entire Transcript of Bee Movie". Intelligencer. 2 December 2015. Retrieved 30 December 2018. See alsoEdit Look up copypasta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.FaxloreCreepypasta Last edited 6 hours ago by an anonymous user Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.

Learn your UCFacts

#UCFacts

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn your UCFacts

#UCFacts
My roommate and I have talked about his fursona having a "persona" and him walking around a convention hall with a fursuit on, but then that fursuit having a bigger "persuit" over it.
But see, then that persona is also a furry and has it's own, different fursona. And so we have another, even larger fursuit worn by the persuit worn by the fursuit worn by you.
Okay well why stop there? Clearly the fursona has it's own persona, and of course that persona has IT'S own furson. Keeping mind that these all are different species/human races.
So now we have a person, wearing a fursuit, wearing a larger persuit, wearing an even larger fursuit, wearing and even LARGER persuit, wearing a, at this point like 18 foot tall final super fursuit and this person is walking around a convention hall like this.
The person then dies of extreme heat exhaustion.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My roommate and I have talked about his fursona having a "persona" and him walking around a convention hall with a fursuit on, but then that fursuit having a bigger "persuit" over it.
But see, then that persona is also a furry and has it's own, different fursona. And so we have another, even larger fursuit worn by the persuit worn by the fursuit worn by you.
Okay well why stop there? Clearly the fursona has it's own persona, and of course that persona has IT'S own furson. Keeping mind that these all are different species/human races.
So now we have a person, wearing a fursuit, wearing a larger persuit, wearing an even larger fursuit, wearing and even LARGER persuit, wearing a, at this point like 18 foot tall final super fursuit and this person is walking around a convention hall like this.
The person then dies of extreme heat exhaustion.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its about time the beeline stops charging tolls. i think they have made up their money and then cocoa can really flourish

Completely agree. The toll roads, all of them, need to go. I pay my property taxes for roads. Not Taj Mahal Basketball arenas, and performing art centers.

UCFeels like I'm getting double taxed especially when I see $120 of tolls a month.

#UCFacts

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever tried to surf or skimboard in Clearwater? Sit down kook. Clearwater doesn't even have waves. UCF beaches are >>>>

#UCFacts
Bwahahaha!!!! You call those waves!?!? Boy oh boy, you’re Bozo himself. Son, Clearwater is clean, set up well, and has plenty of everything. If waves are your thing, you’re on the wrong coast, Nancy.

LOL at your ignorant ass. I’ve now done visited both these places you obsess about both and you’re just as full of shit as I always thought.

From this point on when I see you post, it’ll be straight up, “clowns in the house.”
Have a seat, little boy. You been proved a fool and a liar.
The end/