• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF Beaches

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwahahaha!!!! You call those waves!?!? Boy oh boy, you’re Bozo himself. Son, Clearwater is clean, set up well, and has plenty of everything. If waves are your thing, you’re on the wrong coast, Nancy.

LOL at your ignorant ass. I’ve now done visited both these places you obsess about both and you’re just as full of shit as I always thought.

From this point on when I see you post, it’ll be straight up, “clowns in the house.”
Have a seat, little boy. You been proved a fool and a liar.
The end/

I can see you’re a black socks and sandals kinda guy.

#UCFacts

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no. we gave him to you guys as a gift. actually the gift was a giving him a one way ticket.
I've got no problem with GNG residing here - we welcome everybody, but he's disqualified from "Wisconsinite" status.

In relation to my previous posts, the consumption of vast amounts of alcohol is in a purebred Wisconsinite's blood. Wisconsin owns the bar scene. We have a Tavern League, ffs. Alcohol is deeply ingrained in our culture. It's no coincidence our baseball team is the Brewers and their stadium is Miller Park. It's no coincidence that three Californians - David Bahktiari, Christian Yelich and Aaron Rodgers - had a beer chugging contest at a Bucks game last week.

I post a mrschaney-guarantee that GNG's wife can out-drink him.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see you’re a black socks and sandals kinda guy.

#UCFacts
Knew you wouldn’t have anything of substance to say. Just more moronic drivel.

Always thought you were a lying sack of shit, now it’s confirmed.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knew you wouldn’t have anything of substance to say. Just more moronic drivel.

Always thought you were a lying sack of shit, now it’s confirmed.

The UCFact that you don't understand what a guy with black socks and sandals means, tells you should really keep your whore mouth shut when others are talking about beaches. But if you knew that, then you wouldn't be a black socks and sandals wearing guy.

Go take a lap.

#UCFacts

Last edited:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was being his usual douchebag asshole self and then called out shaggy literally tagging him in a post saying he is a POS. I don’t agree with him getting a suspension but he has to be smarter than that to the guy that owns this place.
The post where he called him an idiot, which seemed to be the last straw, was pretty funny though...

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've wwitten copypastas on anothew account, yet despite my best effowt, I get an avewage of 4 upvotes.

How? How does one wise to the top? What makes a good copypasta?

It's fwustwating. I've heawd gweat keyboawd wawwiows spend 30 minutes ow mowe on a copypasta, yet onwy get 7 upvotes. But then anothew pewson wiww suwpass them easiwy with mewewy few wowds.

I shaww continue my scientific weseawch, undewstanding the psychowogy of these viewews. I shaww identify why some copypastas get wow votes, and why othews wise. I wisk mysewf to a point of insanity with this timewess weseawch, but it's a wisk and sacwifice I am wiwwing to make.

When thewe is a wiww, thewe is a way. The day wiww come when I cweate a copypasta that wiww go beyond avewage. It wiww be something amusing to the foows and to the intewwectuaws. And then, onwy then, shaww I pwide mysewf as the king of this subweddit, having the most upvotes that no one has evew seen.

I see it now. You wiww aww see, just you wait.

Barney Frank?? That you??

JohnstoneC8

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got bent out of shape over a Trash Panda thread and shit on Shaggy pretty hard. Shaggy gave him a month timeout so we’ll see if he comes back.

I think he will but it’ll be a while.

Haven't linked another site (apologies if frowned upon), but I found him :rofl: .

Won't be hard to find - page 3, I think

Only thing he didn't use is '50/50 balls', or else I think it'd be a 100% DNA match.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando is the worst city in the great state of Florida and an embarrassment to our best higher education ranking.

Sucks.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando is the worst city in the great state of Florida and an embarrassment to our best higher education ranking.

Sucks.

This is a perfect example of why it's important to judge the messager. You have to defend living in a swamp. There is no way that hickville will ever compare to the Most Magical Place in the World.

#UCFacts

Last edited:

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is perfect example of why it's important to judge the messager. You have to defend living in a swamp. There is no why that hickville will ever compare to the Most Magical Place in the World.

#UCFacts

If Sanibel Island is "a swamp," then UCF is a fine academic institution.

Of course, the assertion is pure retardation and UCF is where FSU flunkies go when they flunk-out.

67eef19f713d6d9cffbe291facdc9e99.jpg

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course, the assertion is pure retardation and UCF is where FSU flunkies go when they flunk-out.

Sanibel Island is 4.5 hours drive from Gainesville aka hicksville.

But I'm sure you're just a tshirt bandwagoner who has never even been to hicksville.

#UCFacts

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwahahaha!!!! You call those waves!?!? Boy oh boy, you’re Bozo himself. Son, Clearwater is clean, set up well, and has plenty of everything. If waves are your thing, you’re on the wrong coast, Nancy.

LOL at your ignorant ass. I’ve now done visited both these places you obsess about both and you’re just as full of shit as I always thought.

From this point on when I see you post, it’ll be straight up, “clowns in the house.”
Have a seat, little boy. You been proved a fool and a liar.
The end/

While I agree with you that the OP is a bit of a midget toolbox. The east coast of Florida is pretty sweet. I’ve lived in the NSB and it’s a great place to surf for the east coast and fish as well. Shea Lopez and Kelly Slater both grew up on the east coast just south of there so obviously the waves were ok. And the beaches on the west coast are nice but no waves, more hurricanes and parking is crazy. NSB you can drive on the beach and park, grab a board and you’re off. Plenty of chicks there as well. Not north Miami Beach topless beaches but hot chicks are around. We used to get the spring breakers, vacation ladies, and the Orlando ladies. The Orlando ladies were pretty good because the dudes in Orlando were either major tools (obviously) or gay.

Miss those days

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like a buncha blue hairs with droopy titties but good groupers sammiches

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanibel Island is 4.5 hours drive from Gainesville aka hicksville.

But I'm sure you're just a tshirt bandwagoner who has never even been to hicksville.

#UCFacts

Yeah, sure kid.

Of course, you don't need to worry about "tshirt bandwagoner," <lol> because nobody would say they went to UCF unless they had to do so...for failure of acceptance elsewhere.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking the family to Gulf shores AL in a few weeks. I’ll take any beach right now I can tell you that. Gulf side is nice but I’m an Atlantic guy myself
I agree just a little from my time in Palm Beach. If you're a boater and fisherman, this is the coast. If you're going to sit there on the sand, at least the Atlantic is a bit windier and wavier.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been to Florida plenty of times. yeah beaches are pretty good but if you have to actually live there try going grocery shopping , try kids soccer in the middle of the day, try getting a flat or the AC in your car taking a dump or try doing something in your backyard between 8am and 6pm. It's fucking hot and humid as hell. Great if you're on vacation and can go back to your ac controlled hotel. But living there, walking around there. It's humid hell on earth and you can keep it.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree with you that the OP is a bit of a midget toolbox. The east coast of Florida is pretty sweet. I’ve lived in the NSB and it’s a great place to surf for the east coast and fish as well. Shea Lopez and Kelly Slater both grew up on the east coast just south of there so obviously the waves were ok. And the beaches on the west coast are nice but no waves, more hurricanes and parking is crazy. NSB you can drive on the beach and park, grab a board and you’re off. Plenty of chicks there as well. Not north Miami Beach topless beaches but hot chicks are around. We used to get the spring breakers, vacation ladies, and the Orlando ladies. The Orlando ladies were pretty good because the dudes in Orlando were either major tools (obviously) or gay.

Miss those days

A black sock and sandals guy from Idaho has no clue what any of that means.

But I'm with ya. Spanish House FTW. Breaking into the line up at the Inlet can be tough especially for lesser men than me. Or going North to Tables can also be UCFun.

#UCFacts