• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boom! UCF gets UCFirst Commit in 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your school didn't produce a successful professional QB in your first 22 years of d1 cfb like UCF has done with multiple QBs. Heck your program didn't even do that in your first 44 years. Nor did Bama or uf for that matter.

UCF has reasons to brag.

#UCFacts
Yes, being the only team in a major bowl game to lose to a team down 11 defensive contributors is... impressive, I guess the word we will go with.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on your 3 star recruit. That's a big deal for you. Yes, we have 10 4 star recruits and 1 5 star so far. Because we're a natty contender.

Since you’re a chick. I’ll be knice.

Star rating are more click bait than polls.

If you go to a bunch of practices like I have, for years, you’ll see that UCFirst hand.

#UCFacts

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you’re a chick. I’ll be knice.

Star rating are more click bait than polls.

If you go to a bunch of practices like I have, for years, you’ll see that UCFirst hand.

#UCFacts
Your evaluation of the players in the locker room and showers is not indicative to how the players perform on the field. You disgusting peeping tom.

tenor.gif

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's his whole troll game, say shit that isn't even relevant, call it facts and pretend it's everything.

There is no way in hell he doesn't know.

That's basically what the hoop has become lately. Just a bunch of trolls saying stupid shit. But that bitch ass @Shaggy is too scared to do shit about it.
These guys condescend to people who call out mrschaney posting this same stupid shit on the NFL board, no way you'll get a response here

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your evaluation of the players in the locker room and showers is not indicative to how the players perform on the field. You disgusting peeping tom.

tenor.gif

It must be very tough for you as a Husker tshirt bandwagoner to have UCF rip off your rose color glasses of hope. There is no reason to lash out on me or the UCFacts.

What will be, errr nay IS your excuse to being a bottom barrel dweller for perpetuity, after even a proven and UCF developed coaching staff can’t save Nebraska?

Don’t blame me for Nebraska’s fall to obscurity.

#UCFacts

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must be very tough for you as a Husker tshirt bandwagoner to have UCF rip off your rose color glasses of hope. There is no reason to lash out on me or the UCFacts.

What will be, errr nay IS your excuse to being a bottom barrel dweller for perpetuity, after even a proven and UCF developed coaching staff can’t save Nebraska?

Don’t blame me for Nebraska’s fall to obscurity.

#UCFacts
What has UCF done? What has UCF done to Nebraska? Stop DEFLECTING from your disgusting habits being put in a spotlight.

We all know the closest you get to practice is touching yourself while watching them boys shower. You sick fuck.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has UCF done? What has UCF done to Nebraska? Stop DEFLECTING from your disgusting habits being put in a spotlight.

We all know the closest you get to practice is touching yourself while watching them boys shower. You sick fuck.

You get very strange when confronted by the UCFacts.

#UCFacts

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But then I started going to UCFootball practices. A lot. For many of years.

Immediately after UCFootball practices, all the players jump into big ice baths and ice cans. That festered in my mind....
No, you werent peeping on them boys were ya... you sick fuck.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'll be pulling for them as long as Josh Heupel is the Coach.
He did a tremendous job last year vs what I thought he would do.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's his whole troll game, say shit that isn't even relevant, call it facts and pretend it's everything.

There is no way in hell he doesn't know.

That's basically what the hoop has become lately. Just a bunch of trolls saying stupid shit. But that bitch ass @Shaggy is too scared to do shit about it.

The hell you talking about? No one reports anything about posts like that.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shit just gets fucking dumber by the day and this forum just keeps getting worse.

@Shaggy you need to clean this shit up or sell the site back to @HammerDown so someone with some fucking balls can get shit done around here.

I reread this thread. What are you bitching about in here? A guy posts about a recruit and you get pissed about it?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Redford...tell me what I should be seeing here that you think is killing this forum.

You know what, if you can't see it then you're a fucking idiot and you deserve to have low quality trolls on your forum.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a moderate frequency poster my take is -- this UCF fan has made statements like UCF > Bama, refs and LSU beat them in bowl game and numerous other comical UCF statements. Then starts a thread bragging about getting their first recruit in the 2020 class and the kid is a low end 3 star recruit. Friggin hilarious.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what, if you can't see it then you're a fucking idiot and you deserve to have low quality trolls on your forum.

Screw you dude. I don't give a shit who you are, don't talk to me that way. Tired of your shit anyway. Have a fuckin nice vacation ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.