• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

U.S. Open 2020.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think some players like Djokovic understand what it means to be a Grand Slam champion or a number one player. There are certain disciplines they have to follow because more responsibility of how you carry yourself on and off court are involved. He is one of the worst among the successful bunch. JMAC was another example. Glad he didn’t win that many.

From here on I’ll be very happy if Nole didn’t win any more slams. He’s too old in years to understand at this point. He’ll always be jealous of Nadal and Fed

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if he wins more Masters 1000 titles?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think some players like Djokovic understand what it means to be a Grand Slam champion or a number one player. There are certain disciplines they have to follow because more responsibility of how you carry yourself on and off court are involved. He is one of the worst among the successful bunch. JMAC was another example. Glad he didn’t win that many.

From here on I’ll be very happy if Nole didn’t win any more slams. He’s too old in years to understand at this point. He’ll always be jealous of Nadal and Fed
You are an idiot.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. It might be a new thing for the men with these Millennials.
I don't think so. The serve is still the biggest weapon you have and the server is always going to have the advantage.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. It might be a new thing for the men with these Millennials.
It's not a new thing.

Others in the past did it too.

Zverev himself is a high double fault player, so that wasn't surprising. That's kind of normal.

Thiem was a little more surprising, but he had trouble serving almost the entire 5th set, except for one point in the tiebreaker.

It would have been different if he had been serving great for most of the 5th, then struggled.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are an idiot.
I just can’t seem to stand even looking at his vulpine face anymore that seems to get narrower by the day as he throws up tactics like this latest one and his retirements citing injury when losing, and his gamesmanship. And above everything is the jealousy indoctrinated by his rabid dad inside him regarding Nadal and Federer. I know it’s hard for you to accept that he IS an asshole. Perhaps he provides a mirror of your own reflection and you don’t like what you see. Cheers!