• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two Player Decade MLB Draft 2 : CHAT

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fisted by the red hot Pirates
tumblr_p7z5bwMyRq1tyr2z8o2_540.gif

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's dick do I gotta suck around here to get invited to play again?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure when I will have internet again, I will be cancelling Direct TV tomorrow, literally the worst service I have ever dealt with in my life!!! I talked to 6 people tonight who couldn't fix my problem and the internet has been fucked for hours.

So, my issue is when the tech came out here July 14th and hooked shit up I asked him to make sure all the wires were long enough so I can move my living room around, well tonight I started moving shit around and the wire that he drilled a hole in my fucking house for that connects to the box is literally 4 feet long so I can't move the TV.

SIX FUCKING PEOPLE I TALKED TO!!!!!!! Four in the Philippines and two in Mississippi not one of them could help me, the girls in Mississippi told me they would charge me $149 for the tech to come out here and fix the issue. I said fuck that! I asked one of the girls who the hell I can call because there has to be someone who can see the situation and say of course we aren't gonna charge you, she said yeah you gotta call Direct TV and I said no shit, but who am I calling, will Betty Lou in Missouri answer the fucking phone or what?!?!?!?!

It took me almost two hours to type and post this message because the internet is complete garbage!

I'm fucking done for the night, unfuckingbelievable! FUCK!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure when I will have internet again, I will be cancelling Direct TV tomorrow, literally the worst service I have ever dealt with in my life!!! I talked to 6 people tonight who couldn't fix my problem and the internet has been fucked for hours.

So, my issue is when the tech came out here July 14th and hooked shit up I asked him to make sure all the wires were long enough so I can move my living room around, well tonight I started moving shit around and the wire that he drilled a hole in my fucking house for that connects to the box is literally 4 feet long so I can't move the TV.

SIX FUCKING PEOPLE I TALKED TO!!!!!!! Four in the Philippines and two in Mississippi not one of them could help me, the girls in Mississippi told me they would charge me $149 for the tech to come out here and fix the issue. I said fuck that! I asked one of the girls who the hell I can call because there has to be someone who can see the situation and say of course we aren't gonna charge you, she said yeah you gotta call Direct TV and I said no shit, but who am I calling, will Betty Lou in Missouri answer the fucking phone or what?!?!?!?!

It took me almost two hours to type and post this message because the internet is complete garbage!

I'm fucking done for the night, unfuckingbelievable! FUCK!
Thats complete horse shit it would cost you less.To buy the right wire and do it yourself.. Than to have the tech come. Which the shouldn't charge you for since its their fuck up not yours. And to get the run around on the phone on top of it. Yeah fuck direct TV

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted 500 to repick

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos do you want the number to my firestick guy. You pay for internet on your own (stay with Spectrum and that will be $60 a month) then get the firestick. Only $25 a month and ANY problems and this guy will fix it for you. Call or text him anytime of day with a problem. You get every fucking chsnnel, movies, ppv, alllll the sport packsges, and a ton more for only $25.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this and I’ll hook you up with guys info.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been trying to give my marrow for years but no matches. Hopefully one day.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Yanks got Britton. They could literally get whoever they want. I mean if they dont win it all with that BP and lineup, that’s crazy bc that bullpen is ridiculous.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Yanks got Britton. They could literally get whoever they want. I mean if they dont win it all with that BP and lineup, that’s crazy bc that bullpen is ridiculous.

Britton is just over kill for them.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Britton is just over kill for them.

You never can have enough BP guys especially if a guy gets injured...they have 4 legit options. 3 have over 100 saves

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never can have enough BP guys especially if a guy gets injured...they have 4 legit options. 3 have over 100 saves

Yes it’s plain nasty. This is why 500 hasn’t repicked yet. He is to busy jacking off to the Yankees new roster.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted Milk