• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Turkey Day

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
So you agree?.........:noidea:

Yes to an extent. We are not getting any picks that are worthwhile for Dak coming off injury and not under contract or Zeke with his bloated contract.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes to an extent. We are not getting any picks that are worthwhile for Dak coming off injury and not under contract or Zeke with his bloated contract.
Jacksonville might take 'em both to put ass's in the seats.......we get a top 3 pick plus maybe a player for the D or Oline...... :noidea:

Last edited:

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the last time Zeke broke a long gainer

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Boys suck. All over the place, we suck. Got blown out by "the team" suck.

No idea how to fix this. Too many injuries with dumb play calling and sloppy football. I am pissed at zeke. I am pissed at the coaches. What the...... was that?

Liked pollard today. Seems to really play hard.. Would like to see him play a whole game and sit down zeke. He is not helping this team.

Our linebackers seem to just not tackle. Lee was bad, same with the other two but Lee not bringing the guy down. Maybe it is time to hang it up. Love ya but you ain't helping.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the last time Zeke broke a long gainer

Over It Smoking GIF by MOODMAN

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing McCarthy on the radio after the game, defending the fake punt play call, tells me all I need to know. Coaching staff should be fired TONIGHT! 4th and 10 from your own 24, down 20-16 with the whole 4th quarter left to play. I dont care what element of surprise you thought you could get away with there. The gamble if not executed is too great when you have a bad defense. STUPID

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the play calls were horrendous today. You run a WR screen to Gallup that doesn't work in the red zone and then two plays later run it again? Just play football instead of trying to be so cute. So many of our plays are passive and non-aggressive looking. Those screens work against teams like us that can't tackle. How many tackles did we break or how many guys did we run by in space and we run that play 2 out of 3 plays to the same guy on the same side of the field? Who are you going to catch off guard? And the reverse pass in the red zone? Going for it on 4th from your own 35 in the first half of a close game where your Offense isn't playing incredibly well and even worse, passing? The fake punt just doesn't even register on the common sense scale.

We also got guys blown off the line in big spots on the other side of the ball. Lee saw and filled a gap perfectly on 3rd and one and just got trucked back for a yard or two. Either Gallimore or Antou (didn't see which it was) on a 3rd and short was blown back like 5 yards and Tank on the first TD was just blown back and sealed off too. We just seem so much more passive and weaker than other teams in the trenches.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Some of the play calls were horrendous today. You run a WR screen to Gallup that doesn't work in the red zone and then two plays later run it again? Just play football instead of trying to be so cute. So many of our plays are passive and non-aggressive looking. Those screens work against teams like us that can't tackle. How many tackles did we break or how many guys did we run by in space and we run that play 2 out of 3 plays to the same guy on the same side of the field? Who are you going to catch off guard? And the reverse pass in the red zone? Going for it on 4th from your own 35 in the first half of a close game where your Offense isn't playing incredibly well and even worse, passing? The fake punt just doesn't even register on the common sense scale.

We also got guys blown off the line in big spots on the other side of the ball. Lee saw and filled a gap perfectly on 3rd and one and just got trucked back for a yard or two. Either Gallimore or Antou (didn't see which it was) on a 3rd and short was blown back like 5 yards and Tank on the first TD was just blown back and sealed off too. We just seem so much more passive and weaker than other teams in the trenches.

Soft and dumb team. Took on personality of coach.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our linebackers are always out of position.
Especially Jaylon.. he just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Jaylon also looks slow this year. The 2018 jaylon would have scored on that INT. I dont know if maybe he is heavier or what his deal is. You may as well just blitz him into the line everytime because he is a non factor

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing McCarthy on the radio after the game, defending the fake punt play call, tells me all I need to know. Coaching staff should be fired TONIGHT! 4th and 10 from your own 24, down 20-16 with the whole 4th quarter left to play. I dont care what element of surprise you thought you could get away with there. The gamble if not executed is too great when you have a bad defense. STUPID
I also thought it was the wrong call in the first half when they went for it on 4th down and short. When I could tell they were going to throw it it was like WTF.

Then in the 4th quarter I had to take a leak and as I was walking back to the living room the skins were scoring a TD. I was thinking what in the hell happened? Then I hear them talking about the fake punt that is up there as one of the worst play calls ever. I makes me think they are trying to lose intentionally. You just dont do that.. teams are expecting our special teams to do that type of stuff because they have been doing it lots . And to even defend that playcall is mind boggling.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Football Team is kicking our ass

The annoying thing is the game would have been way closer if they punt the damn ball instead of gambling. The other annoying thing is the skins are not that great to begin with. Alex Smith was not good at all in this game. His QBR was 21.7. The game plan was to run zeke and Pollard and that plan was ruined after Martin and Erving got injured.
Steele once again was horrible. They should sit Martin and let him get healthy. There is no reason to rush him back and risk a severe injury.

I think the outcome would have been different if those two tackles had not gotten injured. Steele is that bad.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially Jaylon.. he just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Jaylon also looks slow this year. The 2018 jaylon would have scored on that INT. I dont know if maybe he is heavier or what his deal is. You may as well just blitz him into the line everytime because he is a non factor
this is nitpicking because we are frustrated.
He wasnt slow on this INT.
He went one speed while looking ahead trying to pay attetion to what was in front of him.
Then when he thought I a going for it (one direction) he hit another gear.
The WR that caught him was always on the TV screen & has always been faster than him. Made sense he got caught from behind.
I was thankful he was paying attention to not fumbling the ball on the tackle.
I never thought he was gonna make the endzone. In fact he got closer to the goal line that I had figured. He is still fast for a LB.

If you want to pick on Jaylon, he has plenty of flaws to pick on. Being slow for a LB on an INT return isnt one of them.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Cowboys were embarrassed on National TV. I know we lost our 2 tackles right off and the defense that played so well in Minny was inept yesterday. What happened to CeeDee he just disappeared. Coaching decisions yesterday put a point on the fact that hiring McCarthy was worse than keeping Garrett 1 more year.
Can we finally accept that we will not win the division make the playoffs and just play players to see what actually might be worth salvaging on the team for next year?
And Jerry you need to be ashamed of your self for this years team and coaching staff. You made a major mistake and need to fire them all the day after the season ends.
Hire a up and coming coach like you did with Jimmy back in the Stone Age. The make the hard calls on the teams direction. If that means starting over that’s what it means but this almost good enough to win shit with a over achieving team once in awhile the last 25 years needs to be over and done.
JMHO