• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Troy @ Nebraska — 11 am CDT on BTN

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear this bullshit about us being 0-2 for the first time since 57, well yeah we missed our first game. What would last year of been if we had Arkansas State cancelled? Would Oregon have been any better (Parallel COlorado)? I don't think so. So without that first game last year we were 0-2 last year, got our asses handed to us as well and quit somewhere third quarter. This year, we are 0-2 fucked up a lot but played every minute on the clock. I'm not looking at W and Ls. we were freaking 4-8 last year. I'm looking for who is going to work hard enough to get out of this hole.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If AM played both full games weed be 2-0, most of the team minus a few players pretty much conceded the loss to Troy by the end of the first few possessions, Bunch was good enough to manage the game for a W but sure as shit not by himself. Frost will reverse that attitude soon enough.
It’s been awhile since I’ve seen our HC doing actual coaching from the sideline and showing some emotion vs Riley chewing gum with his hands in his pockets kicking rocks

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing Akron game got cancelled, 0-2 is better than 0-3
i kinda feel like missing the Akron game is what got us to 0-2 to begin with. not being able to do something that first week when everyone was hyped up for it. getting those mistakes out then and now it's biting us. had we'd play that game, maybe we'd be 2-1 at worst. basically thinking that Colorado would have been a win as we wouldn't have had the 0-14 hole to start. AM might have still got hurt which would have possibly still have given us the same result in the Troy game.

as others have said, i think the product on the field is much improved. offensive line still struggling and can't get any consistency but shows many more flashes of being good then they did last year. and the D is much better, flying around and having fun even if they aren't dominating yet.

i don't blame Bunch for that loss, although he made a couple of bad decisions. just too many mistakes by the whole team.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the product on the field has improved. I can see them giving Michigan a run Saturday, I don't think they are that good. Blitz the hell out at their QB and he will turn it over 2-3 times.