• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Ujiri for PM and Junior takes over the Raptors?!?

:behindsofa:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every human who typed those words into that group should be charged as accessories to murder.

After she gets charged with murder herself, of course.

with each conspiracy theory or anti-authority ideology, there is a group of scum of the earth grifters profiteering off the gullible. Id lump facebook into that group.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never heard of the potatoe stuff before my current job. A coworker, who seems smart, talks about putting potatoes on her injuries or sickness areas....

I'm sure it works...

I guess the theory is want to get as many eyes looking at what ails you as possible.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with each conspiracy theory or anti-authority ideology, there is a group of scum of the earth grifters profiteering off the gullible. Id lump facebook into that group.
Reminds me when an acquaintance of my wife who sells those oils tried to tell us our son's type 1 diabetes could be controlled with a mixture of them.

I never laughed so hard but after laughing, I asked where she got this claim and it was from the company she pyramid schemes off of. Eventually, she backed tracked to state they only said diabetes and didn't explain which type. To her defense, she had zero understanding of diabetes and what type 1 vs type 2 meant.
So I went on my dissertation on the difference and how that one claim could kill someone who could hold that company and salesperson liable.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A bit harsh, don't you think? It seems inconceivable that a site started so nerds could rate hot chicks in college would evolve to be "grifters profiteering off the gullible".

How about French fries?

FREEDOM FRIES

Lindsey Graham said God won't ask why he voted to acquit Trump

Umm yeah Lindsey we all know what gods first questions will be for you...

If you believe the shit people like Lindsay spew, there aren't even questions. Just a direct deposit in a lake of fire. So maybe that's what he means.

Status
Not open for further replies.