• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the Alex Jones/Qanon/conspiracy theorists/sitting president of the United States of America bunch will have some doozy theories to explain all of this.

Hey, you guys can laugh about those theories, but YOU try getting a slice of pizza in DC where dozens of pedophiles descend upon you just because your bald head is "hairless like that of a small child."

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Army warns of 'fake' texts informing US citizens they have been selected for draft

The cynic in me thinks this is a lead generation scheme by the Army. Because if you are dumb enough to respond to such a text, you are exactly the type the Army wants.

Obligatory...

Cruiser:
I joined the army 'cause my father and my brother were in the army. I figured I better join before I got drafted.

Sergeant Hulka:
Son, there ain't no draft no more.

Cruiser:
There was one?

CloseFearlessFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, it basically has been confirmed that the Iranians shot down the Ukrainian airliner with two Russian made surface-to-air missiles.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, it basically has been confirmed that the Iranians shot down the Ukrainian airliner with two Russian made surface-to-air missiles.

scmz390u5n941.jpg

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FFS. Bunch of idiots. An acquaintance of mine was on that flight.

As an aside I was speaking this morning with some friends of hers and we were wondering why so many Iranian-Canadians were on a flight to Kiev. It turns out there is a direct Kiev-Toronto flight and they tend to take that route. The reason? In some of the other Western European hubs people from the middle east tend to get harassed by customs and immigration pretty badly. One Iranian guy who was in on the conversation told me that it's way easier to go to Frankfurt then go direct to Canada but he was repeatedly given such a hard time there that he just avoided it and always took the Kiev route.

It all just makes my blood boil.

Status
Not open for further replies.