• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like its a crash shortly after takeoff and wasn't shot down. Not bueno for Boeing at all with it being a three year old 737-800.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if it was shot down I want this regime blown to bits.

With the majority of the plane Iranians I wouldn't imagine they shot it down. Also they would have a hard time spinning this one except blaming the US.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- 15 missiles were fired at Coalition forces
- The primary person ISIS was afraid of in the region is dead
- 3000 more troops are going to the area
- Iraq is kicking us out
- A plane went down in suspicious circumstances
- Pretty much all world leaders have condemned the US' behavior
- The killing of Soleimeni was arranged in a way that is, in fact, a war crime
- Iran has decided to go back on the anti-nuke treaty the world hailed as a major victory, primarily because we "tore it up"

And Trump tweets "All is well".

If this is well, I would hate to see what he thinks is a disaster.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- 15 missiles were fired at Coalition forces
- The primary person ISIS was afraid of in the region is dead
- 3000 more troops are going to the area
- Iraq is kicking us out
- A plane went down in suspicious circumstances
- Pretty much all world leaders have condemned the US' behavior
- The killing of Soleimeni was arranged in a way that is, in fact, a war crime
- Iran has decided to go back on the anti-nuke treaty the world hailed as a major victory, primarily because we "tore it up"

And Trump tweets "All is well".

If this is well, I would hate to see what he thinks is a disaster.

Lets see the Iran Nuclear Treaty that was in place.
NATO
NAFTA/Free trade
ACA

to name a few.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still feel it's unlikely to have been shot down, especially being a 737, but I hate that my first thought was that it was.

I think that was everyone's first thought. Timing/location is very bad.

Remember after 9/11 American Airlines Flight 587 crashed, it was perceived terrorism due to occurring months after.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that was everyone's first thought. Timing/location is very bad.

Remember after 9/11 American Airlines Flight 587 crashed, it was perceived terrorism due to occurring months after.

The pictures from the crash site appear to show external damage to the fuselage, which of course many are saying is indicative of being shot down.

In addition, the publicly available flight data shows a strangely steep takeoff angle which could have triggered an automated response by an air defense system. The question is; whose system. No distress call, either. Just sudden drop out of the sky.

And now Iran is saying they will not turn over the black box.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pictures from the crash site appear to show external damage to the fuselage, which of course many are saying is indicative of being shot down.

In addition, the publicly available flight data shows a strangely steep takeoff angle which could have triggered an automated response by an air defense system. The question is; whose system. No distress call, either. Just sudden drop out of the sky.

This is the biggest problem - like with MH17, this investigation will never be trusted.

If they don't want to turn over the black box to an American company they should turn it over to Transport Canada. Gives the image of impartiality and cooperation and lets the country with the second-most victims and a good reputation internationally take the lead.

Also they would have a hard time spinning this one except blaming the US.
These people blame the Great Satan if it rains lol. Doubt it would be too hard for them to pin this on America somehow.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clarification: They will not give it to Boeing (The American defense contractor with a massive PR problem to solve) or the USA (the guys who just assassinated one of their top military leaders).

Crash happened in their country. They are allowed and expected to investigate. Still might go a long way for international relations if they give it to an impartial third party like Germany to investigate.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarification: They will not give it to Boeing (The American defense contractor with a massive PR problem to solve) or the USA (the guys who just assassinated one of their top military leaders).

Crash happened in their country. They are allowed and expected to investigate. Still might go a long way for international relations if they give it to an impartial third party like Germany to investigate.

k55fom5k_1udyq6t_11wp01q.png

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how in the article that the UCP government official is like "we were going to hire them back in the summer... maybe. Sooo..."

Idiots. And good on BC for shoring up their ranks.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how in the article that the UCP government official is like "we were going to hire them back in the summer... maybe. Sooo..."

Idiots. And good on BC for shoring up their ranks.

Jason Kenney is very bad at his job.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Kenney is very bad at his job.

I know he's the premier but I don't even know what his "job" is these days. Other than just slashing jobs to people outside of O&G, I can't see any rhyme or reason to any of it.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The average rent on a two bedroom in Regina is $1090. In Winnipeg it's $1250. In Windsor it's $990. Put more resources in places that are still affordable and starving for newcomers, Castro Jr.

Newcomers to Canada struggle amid Toronto’s housing crisis

I don't think it can be understated how important of a priority affordable housing is in this country - As the father of two daughters, it keeps me up nights wondering how they are going to pay for a decent place to live. I joke that I am on the Freedom 75 plan, but the reality is I think I will have to keep working to try to help them out as much as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.