• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, solar panels work on cloudy days, and there's not nearly enough push back against the myth that they don't.

True. I mean if you can see with a human eye then there is obviously shortwave radiation present. There will be obvious reductions in productivity on overcast days but not a complete shutdown.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
True. I mean if you can see with a human eye then there is obviously shortwave radiation present. There will be obvious reductions in productivity on overcast days but not a complete shutdown.

170821152122-donald-melania-barron-trump-eclipse-large-169.jpg

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I didn’t have Iran winning the propaganda war but here we are.

Regardless of views about what happened last week the above shouldn’t be taken for anything other than what it is - a threat of terror on innocent people. It’s even dumber than Trump threatening to take out museums and monuments.

Agreed. There is absolutely no difference between Iran and the US on this point. But that doesn't change the fact that men in high walled castles are never the ones who suffer for those guys' sins.

Trump has properties in Turkey, UAE, India and Saudi Arabia. All in densely packed cities.

Also, solar panels work on cloudy days, and there's not nearly enough push back against the myth that they don't.

But sunlight is a finite resource. Like wind. What then?

Good ole Trump Jr showing his class...it would be funny if Bill Clinton could be shown smoking a cigar with a naked picture of Melania on it...you know, "trigger humorless evangelicals."

View attachment 228989

Fuck that retard.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A big story that no one seems to really be talking about:
Deceased GOP Strategist's Daughter Makes Files Public That Republicans Wanted Sealed

The guy was the GOP strategist behind the NC Gerrymandering (and several other states). Emails, maps, everything. Hie sued his own daughter years ago trying to take away her kids. Now that he's dead, she got his computers.

And she is dumping it on the Internet for free.

And if you go looking, be forewarned. In addition to blatant corruption and total disregard for the lives and opinions of anyone who isn't white, he has some documents that appear to be an erotic novel he was writing focusing on kidnapping and raping young boys. Like those evangelical Christians always seem to want in their leaders.

Oh, and what she has released isn't everything. There are some things she sent directly to law enforcement. Federal law enforcement. After making copies, of course.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. There is absolutely no difference between Iran and the US on this point. But that doesn't change the fact that men in high walled castles are never the ones who suffer for those guys' sins.

Trump has properties in Turkey, UAE, India and Saudi Arabia. All in densely packed cities.

But sunlight is a finite resource. Like wind. What then?

Fuck that retard.

When we run out of sunlight, we're going to have some other problems. Like having already been engulfed in an exploding star.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A big story that no one seems to really be talking about:
Deceased GOP Strategist's Daughter Makes Files Public That Republicans Wanted Sealed

The guy was the GOP strategist behind the NC Gerrymandering (and several other states). Emails, maps, everything. Hie sued his own daughter years ago trying to take away her kids. Now that he's dead, she got his computers.

And she is dumping it on the Internet for free.

And if you go looking, be forewarned. In addition to blatant corruption and total disregard for the lives and opinions of anyone who isn't white, he has some documents that appear to be an erotic novel he was writing focusing on kidnapping and raping young boys. Like those evangelical Christians always seem to want in their leaders.

Oh, and what she has released isn't everything. There are some things she sent directly to law enforcement. Federal law enforcement. After making copies, of course.
The fact that she's making them public is new, but I can say for sure that this has gotten plenty of coverage in NC. Well, at least in the godless, un-American, libtard parts of NC...probably doesn't play as well in the rural presses.

The big thing with a lot of this stuff was that it came out after arguments in one of our many gerrymandering cases, but before a decision was rendered, so nobody knew to what extent - if any - the courts would consider any of this. Thankfully, the court was able to see this for what it was and rule against our gerrymandering...again (honestly, I've lost count of how many times, half a dozen maybe over the last decade?)

I'm still not thrilled with our districts, but they're better than they were.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puerto Rico earthquake destroys natural landmark

Been a rough few years for our Puerto Rican brothers and sisters.

Make 'em a state already and give 'em some help.

Maybe some tubes of paper towels would help fill in the cracks left by the earthquake. I just wonder if Puerto Rico has brought this on themselves by not properly raking the forest floor. In any case, the President should send some aid to that country.

LonelyCreativeBoar-small.gif

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe some tubes of paper towels would help fill in the cracks left by the earthquake. I just wonder if Puerto Rico has brought this on themselves by not properly raking the forest floor. In any case, the President should send some aid to that country.

LonelyCreativeBoar-small.gif

Maybe Puerto Rico should announce that they have dirt on Biden but it's on a server that isn't up because of the power outages.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Puerto Rico should announce that they have dirt on Biden but it's on a server that isn't up because of the power outages.
If PR was one of the offshore manufacturers of MAGA hats, they'd get all the aid they need.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Canadian media? This is worth reporting on?

Also... in before some Wexit twat claims this proves that Trudeau is part of Al Qaeda.

Also... in before a Conservative member of parliament compares Jr. to Castro.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I suppose they could do a story on the Conservative leader, oh that's right, they don't really have one currently.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought I'd drop this here.

I believe that all of those countries, with the exception possibly of France, have better health metrics than the USA.

ENsZ4p9WkAM5dPq

Status
Not open for further replies.