• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wut? ... Trump is gonna jump in and blame mcdreamy (or call himself mcdreamy)

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And when he finishes that, Boris Johnson will juggle a chainsaw, a motorcycle and a live Puma.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And when he finishes that, Boris Johnson will juggle a chainsaw, a motorcycle and a live Puma.
hl-J8q.gif

Just as soon as someone gives him a little push

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iran official tweets list of Donald Trump’s properties in chilling hint of revenge attacks on US president

'OUR SOLE PROBLEM IS TRUMP'

Mr Ashena was at pains yesterday to clarify that Tehran is not against the American people, but against Trump himself.

He said: "We have ZERO problems with the American people. We even achieved deals with previous US administrations,

"Our sole problem is Trump. In the event of war, it is he who will bear full responsibility."

Yet it will be some undocumented cleaning crew in a Trump Property that will die.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... Ilya Bryzgalov may think that Edmonton is "like North pole!!", but I can assure you that the sun does indeed shine in Alberta year round.

This new Wexit country is shaping up to be full of our best and brightest.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iran official tweets list of Donald Trump’s properties in chilling hint of revenge attacks on US president

'OUR SOLE PROBLEM IS TRUMP'

Mr Ashena was at pains yesterday to clarify that Tehran is not against the American people, but against Trump himself.

He said: "We have ZERO problems with the American people. We even achieved deals with previous US administrations,

"Our sole problem is Trump. In the event of war, it is he who will bear full responsibility."

Yet it will be some undocumented cleaning crew in a Trump Property that will die.
I guess I didn’t have Iran winning the propaganda war but here we are.

Regardless of views about what happened last week the above shouldn’t be taken for anything other than what it is - a threat of terror on innocent people. It’s even dumber than Trump threatening to take out museums and monuments.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... Ilya Bryzgalov may think that Edmonton is "like North pole!!", but I can assure you that the sun does indeed shine in Alberta year round.

This new Wexit country is shaping up to be full of our best and brightest.
I thought this was a joke account but I guess I am wrong. :L

Didn't they know the sun still shines in the winter?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In fact, I would argue we have more sunny days in winter than we do in summer. The #Wexit makes me head hurt.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I guess I didn’t have Iran winning the propaganda war but here we are.

Regardless of views about what happened last week the above shouldn’t be taken for anything other than what it is - a threat of terror on innocent people. It’s even dumber than Trump threatening to take out museums and monuments.
so nice that trump specifically stated that he could and would target Iranian cultural and heritage sites.
Because that is also very specifically a war crime. Nice that he builds these cases against himself with whatever he does.

1. impeachment
2. The Hague
3. whichever prison is the worst.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My best guess is that they think that solar panels use heat to create energy. :confused:

The fact is that many of the panels used in large scale solar operations are made of a substance (can't remember what it is) that is most effective at absorbing shortwave radiation when it is slightly colder. Alberta, particularly @dash 's old stomping ground in the south, is actually just about ideal for solar because of this and the general lack of cloud cover.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My best guess is that they think that solar panels use heat to create energy. :confused:

The fact is that many of the panels used in large scale solar operations are made of a substance (can't remember what it is) that is most effective at absorbing shortwave radiation when it is slightly colder. Alberta, particularly @dash 's old stomping ground in the south, is actually just about ideal for solar because of this and the general lack of cloud cover.

Yup, I think only Estevan, SK has more sunshine hours annually than Medicine Hat, AB as far as Canada is concerned.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so nice that trump specifically stated that he could and would target Iranian cultural and heritage sites.
Because that is also very specifically a war crime. Nice that he builds these cases against himself with whatever he does.

1. impeachment
2. The Hague
3. whichever prison is the worst.
I think this was a dumb as hell thing for him to put out there but I guess it kind of depends on what they deem a “cultural” site no?

Like, if it’s UNESCO listed that’s one thing. If it’s a statue of an Aytollah with “Death to America” inscripted on the base they may consider that a cultural site but that’s not really different from all the Saddam statues that were around Iraq pre-invasion.

Beauty is in the eye of the oppressive regime, I guess.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, solar panels work on cloudy days, and there's not nearly enough push back against the myth that they don't.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good ole Trump Jr showing his class...it would be funny if Bill Clinton could be shown smoking a cigar with a naked picture of Melania on it...you know, "trigger humorless evangelicals."

upload_2020-1-6_14-39-39.png

Status
Not open for further replies.