• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of you following our joint practice today and tomorrow? I am looing forward to it. I hope Manning and his receivers get alot of work in. It will be a great test for our young corners to see if they are any good. Just hoping most of all there are no serious injuries on either team.

Yeah I am following it on twitter as I follow a lot of the Broncos writers at practice. So far looks like the only info I have is the Broncos pass rushers are dominating the 49ers OL. They have done that to everybody they have played so far this year so that part doesn't surprise me.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I am following it on twitter as I follow a lot of the Broncos writers at practice. So far looks like the only info I have is the Broncos pass rushers are dominating the 49ers OL. They have done that to everybody they have played so far this year so that part doesn't surprise me.
The right side of our oline is a mess right now so that is not a surprise. I am waiting for updates here but we haven't gotten any

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The right side of our oline is a mess right now so that is not a surprise. I am waiting for updates here but we haven't gotten any

I"ll try to post updates here if I see any. Always have to remember these are coming from Denver writers though so of course they see the good on the Denver side.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"ll try to post updates here if I see any. Always have to remember these are coming from Denver writers though so of course they see the good on the Denver side.

LOL, same thing can be said for our beat writers. It is nice getting a different perspective from the opposing side.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far about the only things they have talked about are the Broncos pass rush, McManus doing well kicking the ball, and now they said that both Manning and Osweiler looked impressive in 11-on-11 drills against the 49ers defense. I haven't heard details yet of what that means though.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, same thing can be said for our beat writers. It is nice getting a different perspective from the opposing side.

Here you go good play by the 49ers secondary. Antoine Bethea just had an interception on Manning. Made a nice read in what Manning was trying to do.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright so update from today's practice. Looks like it went much better today for the Broncos. They had some good things happen yesterday but it was very up and down. Today especially defensively they dominated...

At the end of practice today they had the #1 units of both offense and defense go against each other. The Broncos defense held the 49ers to just one first down during this time. After the 1st down Darian Stewart intercepted Kaepernick on a pass that was tipped by Marshall. He did fumble on the return but the Broncos jumped on it quickly. Beyond that the defense also caused Kaepernick to fumble two other times in practice but neither were recovered by the Broncos.

On the offensive side of the ball the Broncos offense marched down the field and was capped by a Manning to DT 7-yard touchdown.

Our #2 and #3 defense did just as well halting the 49ers every time.

Our #2 offense was moving the ball down the field but unfortunately failed on a 4th and 1 try.

McManus continued with a nice display today going 7 for 7 during some field goal drills. They ranged from 28 to 50 yards.

Players who sat out today included Chris Harris (looks like he had some hamstring issues but today was just more a precaution to make sure the soreness didn't turn into a pull).

Sanders sat out again but is expected to possibly practice tomorrow and should be a full participant next week.

Lerentee McCray is still out. Having a hard time seeing this guy make the team with him pretty much missing all of training camp and the other guys showing so well.

Tony Carter. He also is dealing with a hamstring issue. He is right on the roster bubble according to many so him missing any time makes it that much harder for him to make the team.

Oh and our newest Bronco Mathis did wear his helmet today and was doing some individual drills. Sounds like they are going to ease him into things but make sure he is ready for week 1. He spent the entire off season working out in Arizona at a training facility that he owns. From the sound of it he is in great shape. Have to remember he played in the fastest offense in the NFL where he had to be in great shape to make it through the game so he knows what his body needs to be at.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and even better news for the team is that Trevathan is expected to play around 20 snaps in the upcoming game! He hasn't played since going down last year I think in the Jets game. Trevathan says he is back to being 100% so very interested to see how that goes.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright so update from today's practice. Looks like it went much better today for the Broncos. They had some good things happen yesterday but it was very up and down. Today especially defensively they dominated...

At the end of practice today they had the #1 units of both offense and defense go against each other. The Broncos defense held the 49ers to just one first down during this time. After the 1st down Darian Stewart intercepted Kaepernick on a pass that was tipped by Marshall. He did fumble on the return but the Broncos jumped on it quickly. Beyond that the defense also caused Kaepernick to fumble two other times in practice but neither were recovered by the Broncos.

On the offensive side of the ball the Broncos offense marched down the field and was capped by a Manning to DT 7-yard touchdown.

Our #2 and #3 defense did just as well halting the 49ers every time.

Our #2 offense was moving the ball down the field but unfortunately failed on a 4th and 1 try.

McManus continued with a nice display today going 7 for 7 during some field goal drills. They ranged from 28 to 50 yards.

Players who sat out today included Chris Harris (looks like he had some hamstring issues but today was just more a precaution to make sure the soreness didn't turn into a pull).

Sanders sat out again but is expected to possibly practice tomorrow and should be a full participant next week.

Lerentee McCray is still out. Having a hard time seeing this guy make the team with him pretty much missing all of training camp and the other guys showing so well.

Tony Carter. He also is dealing with a hamstring issue. He is right on the roster bubble according to many so him missing any time makes it that much harder for him to make the team.

Oh and our newest Bronco Mathis did wear his helmet today and was doing some individual drills. Sounds like they are going to ease him into things but make sure he is ready for week 1. He spent the entire off season working out in Arizona at a training facility that he owns. From the sound of it he is in great shape. Have to remember he played in the fastest offense in the NFL where he had to be in great shape to make it through the game so he knows what his body needs to be at.

Sounds like you guys had a great day, not so for us :(. No wonder it was so quiet today on our end of the media spectrum

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you guys had a great day, not so for us :(. No wonder it was so quiet today on our end of the media spectrum

It took me some digging to find that info so not sure a ton happened either way. I do know that Manning on his drive (it was a 2-minute drill they were running) only went 4-8 but they were huge chunk plays such as a 27-yard pass to DT and a 31 yard pass to Latimer.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we'll see Sat. 9ers keep getting hit with bad news this yr. Going to be tough road to haul in that div. Good news for SF fans though is Kap has gotten some nice praise so far.Hopefully Brooks doesn't get hit to hard by NFL. He is a important part of that D that's been beset by all kinds of bad luck lately. Understatement.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took me some digging to find that info so not sure a ton happened either way. I do know that Manning on his drive (it was a 2-minute drill they were running) only went 4-8 but they were huge chunk plays such as a 27-yard pass to DT and a 31 yard pass to Latimer.

That right there made my day ....big smiles the rest of the day ....Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That right there made my day ....big smiles the rest of the day ....Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Haha I'm hoping we see that connection a few times this year. I'm probably more intrigued this year than any other year of how this Broncos offense is going to function. So many good and bad ways this whole thing could go.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I'm hoping we see that connection a few times this year. I'm probably more intrigued this year than any other year of how this Broncos offense is going to function. So many good and bad ways this whole thing could go.

So True. My other feeling is - both Kubes and Phillips - have assembled before them more talent than they have ever seen on a roster they coached - and they can't wait to show what they can do.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Crash - isn't that Lee Marvin as Cat Baleau?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEP I love the man .. I like that he was a sniper in WWII

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little surprised that we've added two TEs in the past week or do. Makes me think that the coaching staff might be dissatisfied with the depth at that position.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little surprised that we've added two TEs in the past week or do. Makes me think that the coaching staff might be dissatisfied with the depth at that position.

I think the addition of TE's is more a who could actually make this roster kind of thing. TE's at least past the top 2 are usually big special teams players. At least more so than say an OL type player. So it makes sense when right now I would bet maybe only 2-3 roster spots are still seriously open for competition and all those will be who can play special teams at a high level.