• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said that at all.
Really? Because this is exactly what you said.

Not being mean spirited at all. Expressing my point and your expressing yours. I totally disagree with the bold above and you don`t. I`ve stuck to why I don`t agree and your sticking to yours.:suds:

So let's see exactly what it was that you bolded that you "totally disagree with."

Randymon not sure what is going on lately but you have kind of gotten a little mean spirited lately man. You are not reading my posts and others right. All of us have been saying that we would rather have competent QB play any day of the week compared to what we had last year. None of us would argue that. None of us hope that we have bad QB play ever again. What we are saying is that if we do have subpar QB play then the only chance we have at success this upcoming season is to once again have a great defense and pair that with a very strong run game. I have on clue what Lynch or the other QB's will be for us. I hope that they are at least average but I just don't know. More so than that though I am hoping we can have a great running attack. I do think that is possible even if we have bad QB play but yes it is helped if we have better than that from the QB position.

So you think it's not possible for us to have a great running attack with bad qb play, right?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right. I should of elaborated more. I should have said I ninety nine point nine percent disagree, not " totally ". that it's " possible " for Denver to go back to SB under those circumstances. My mistake. I take full blame.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right. I should of elaborated more. I should have said I ninety nine point nine percent disagree, not " totally ". that it's " possible " for Denver to go back to SB under those circumstances. My mistake. I take full blame.

LOL you are having fun ...been there ...

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Husker kid sure is a stud .