• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp Coming

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Khalif Raymond not doing anything to win the returner job

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez just fumbled at the 10 yard line.

OMG but we got it back with a SF fumble.

Zaire Anderson blows up the play

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez just fumbled again at the 15

This is really ugly.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK , we can't win with this type of QB play even though that is the meme of the off season. Bad QB play we can still win.

Kubiak didn't even stop to talk to the local reporter at halftime . He must have been pissed.

Can Lynch do this :

Dink and dunk down the field and throw a pick six into the teeth of a quarters coverage. hold the ball too long and fumble the ball twice to end the half.

Lets not forget the SF CB who dropped a easy INT from Sanchez as well.

Almost 3 turnovers in less than a quarter of play from Dirty

Last edited:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been catching up as started watching just a bit late.

1st half impressions

1st Team defense was outstanding. Only really saw them for one series though where they went 3 and out.

2nd Team defense was a little up and down. Some very bad tackling kept some drives alive for San Fran and they just couldn't stop the run like I was hoping. Gotsis did not look good as many times getting pushed straight back.

1st Team offense--What I mean by this is Anderson in and our starting OL all in place. Looked good marching down the field. As CEH said though it was a ton of easy safe throws. Seems like San Fran caught on to that 2nd drive and beyond as they started creeping up making those windows really tight.

Sanchez--We again get to see the good and the bad of this guy. He made 2 great corner of the end zone passes that Sunshine especially the 2nd one should have been a touchdown. Then of course the very next play is when he had his first fumble. Then of course the 2nd fumble was just down right ridiculous.

We are winning this game not easily but are winning it if these guys don't turn it over. Honestly just excited to see Lynch get on the field as we need him ready faster than I was hoping.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A player to really keep an eye on is Zaire Anderson. Just started watching the 3rd quarter and he forced his 2nd fumble of the game.

Unfortunately as good as he looked Sanchez just seems to be looking worse. Our QB's seem to do really well until they make a mistake and then everything falls apart.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of other notes. Colquitt now has his 2nd punt downed inside the 15 yard line. Looking really good so far and honestly I do think he wins this job.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2nd and 3rd team Oline is invisible
San Fran fumbles in the endzone
Should have been a TD
Crazy ugly game

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other punter gets no distance just hang time
That's ok inside the 50 not so much when you are on your own 20

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos just look so flat on both sides of the ball tonight. Just not seeing that same fight. Now the 1st team units on both sides of the ball showed it but the 2nd and 3rd units where you would think with them fighting for their football lives they would have a ton of fire just don't seem to have it.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lunch just threw a dime on 3rd and 10 for 15
That was a great pass
Then escaped a sack like Big Ben for a 10 yard gain
And now a TD

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lunch just threw a dime on 3rd and 10 for 15
That was a great pass
Then escaped a sack like Big Ben for a 10 yard gain
And now a TD

Just starting to get caught back up and just saw the nice escape by Lynch! That play right there is why I think he could find some success even as a rookie because he doesn't have to fully rely on his arm to lead to success. He needs to speed up a bit but he also is with the 3rd string OL that is getting killed right now. So maybe with the 1st string group he has a bit more time to make his reads.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also loved that touchdown pass! The threat of him running on the goal line makes me a bit more excited about his chances of scoring a touchdown.

Lynch of all 3 QB's for sure has done the most to increase his chances of winning the starting position. Yes maybe he struggles some in practices but it just seems like you get him in a game and he stops thinking so much and just goes out and makes plays. Maybe not week 1 but I could see maybe by week 4 or so them pulling the trigger on this kid.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John lynch and my wife want Paxton to start next week with the 1s

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw tom brandstrater working at my local wells fargo bank
Bring him in

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch would be having an incredible day stats wise if these guys didn't drop the ball. Like I said these 2nd and 3rd string guys fighting for their jobs have to make these plays.

Another interesting battle is that of Bibbs and Hillman. Bibbs is by far the better all around RB. Hillman had another drop on an easy pass and missed a wide open cut back lane trying to get to the outside. At the same time Bibbs missed a couple of key blocks that got our QB rocked. So just depends what the coaches want as both have some very good positives and some really big negatives.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well just finished watching the game. Hard to not get excited about Paxton Lynch. Ignore the completion percentage when you look at the stats. He had by far the worst blocking of any of the QB's and his receivers definitely did not help him. Honestly if he was playing with our 1st string unit I'm betting he finishes with 3 touchdown passes and a completion percentage around 60%. Then add in some more for rushing. Paxton isn't perfect by any means as he threw an interception at the end of the game but it was a play where he had to push the ball down the field and it went off the finger tips of the receiver from what I can tell. I think if DT is in there he has the ups to make that catch.

Kubiak is still making this sound like a 2 player race for QB after the game but man hard to not let Lynch get some opportunities. If I had to pick between the other 2 guys who won I would go with Siemian. He looked much more crisp. Yes he didn't push the ball down the field but he was putting the ball where the WR could catch it and other than his interception looked very calm and collected.

Couple of injuries to keep an eye on after this game. Weems our starting RG was being evaluated for concussion and Nelson our back up ILB hurt his wrist. Haven't heard any update on any of them yet.

Overall my impression is that San Fran had a lot more energy going into this one. Good wake up call for our guys that they can't just show up and expect to win. Hopefully the coaches push pretty hard in practice this week because they need a little kick in the pants.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing though is that when our team had all of our starters on offense and defense for the 1st drives of the day the Broncos scored a touchdown and held the 49ers to a 3 and out. So at least the starting unit showed up really well. After that 1st drive about 6-7 of our starting players on defense sat down and about 4-5 offensive starters went and sat down as well.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey buddy. I am just telling you how he has looked through the first two games. Nobody called him a hall of famer. If you think Dak is "only athletic" then you didn't do your film studying. He is more then an athletic QB, will he be great? Way too early to tell, but I'd rather look great now
The good thing though is that when our team had all of our starters on offense and defense for the 1st drives of the day the Broncos scored a touchdown and held the 49ers to a 3 and out. So at least the starting unit showed up really well. After that 1st drive about 6-7 of our starting players on defense sat down and about 4-5 offensive starters went and sat down as well.
Well as far as a preseason game goes, it was pretty entertaining. As far as getting any heads up on who the starting Qb should be, Denver is just where they were before kick off. Limbo.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as far as a preseason game goes, it was pretty entertaining. As far as getting any heads up on who the starting Qb should be, Denver is just where they were before kick off. Limbo.

True...And honestly they might be in even bigger limbo with the best looking QB being our 3rd string guy that Kubiak said is quickly catching up to the other 2 guys in this competition.

I still think though if we are going off what we saw today and from reports from camp Siemian is our starter. He has protected the ball better than Sanchez and just seems to have better ball position with where he throws it. Very accurate QB just needs to be a bit more aggressive to keep the defense backed off and obviously has some work on reading a defense.