• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp Coming

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly really starting to get on the Siemian train. The more I hear from practice the more I just think he has been the consistent QB at protecting the football and has really started to get a great connection on the deep ball. Those are in my opinion 2 of the critical elements for the QB position this year. Going to be interesting if the coaches give him the start this Saturday.

Also does anybody know when the 49ers are coming to town to practice with us? I had heard they are practicing on Wednesday together for sure but didn't know if they were practicing more days than that.

Gonna be fun to see what fights break out in practice with the 9ers. Maybe say hello to Kaepernick.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Bronco news

Bears sign Shelley Smith

Lions place Andre Caldwell on season ending IR.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was an article out today talking about 3 WR's the Eagles should trade for.

#1 was Cody Latimer..

Not gonna happen. Latimer is much more comfortable here and important on special teams for us to give him away. If he struggles this year, sure open him up for trade a bit on the final year of his contract, but I think he is going in the right direction now.

Anyway- The eagles traded for Dorial Green-Beckum today.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if it were not for Bennie Fowler's injury - Latimer would be a trade target - considering how much the Broncos like the WRs on the roster.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I agree with that.

Unless the offer is good, but Latimer's value isn't worth trading away for his special teams play alone.

Now if we got something good, that is another story, but Latimer is having too good of a camp/pre-season to trade away for what his value would most likely be in a trade return for a 2nd round pick in his 3rd year. I just don't see the value, and lets be honest, our WR's after our top 2 are far from a sure bet. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I agree with that.

Unless the offer is good, but Latimer's value isn't worth trading away for his special teams play alone.

Now if we got something good, that is another story, but Latimer is having too good of a camp/pre-season to trade away for what his value would most likely be in a trade return for a 2nd round pick in his 3rd year. I just don't see the value, and lets be honest, our WR's after our top 2 are far from a sure bet. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Yeah but, he will be a free agent after this season - if they are going to get anything for him it will be now. Mute point, however, as Fowler is injured.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd round picks sign 4 year contracts.

Latimer is in his 3rd year, thus will be a FA after the 2017 season, not the 2016 season.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also,

Am I the only one who thinks the 3rd WR spot is not wrapped up yet?

Fowler was the leader, but I feel it was still wide open, and Latimer did have a nice PS game, and got open as well as any of our WR's, caught everything, and while it's hard to tell from the couch, his route running seemed good.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a bit furious today. Jerry Jones has been picked over Pat Bowlen as the finalist for the HOF. Broncos continue to be ignored by the HOF

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thought of Jerry Jones in the hall of fame makes me wanna vomit more then Tuesday does.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thought of Jerry Jones in the hall of fame makes me wanna vomit more then Tuesday does.

I use to feel that way so I decided to make a change . some days do suck still ... I am doing what I wanted nothing is perfect . no way I would work for others ..

IMO You would make a great Agent .

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crash- I like my job. It isn't my job. I just see Tuesday as the no fun day. Monday you have had some time off, Wednesday I start to perk up again. :)

I am somewhat of an agent to many players, but I have to get them past the indoor level to really consider myself one. It is in the works... I've got a guy at a CFL workout this week, that would be my first one at the CFL level. Next goal is to send someone to the NFL. :) Then there are players like BJ Lowery, who I helped get into indoor then his agent took it and ran and he got an NFL offer. I need to start getting the love for those guys. I just need to make those first hand NFL personal connections. I've got the agent connections.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I think JJ has been more of a hindrance to Cowboys organization than a positive. If he would just stay out of the player/coaching decision making and just stick to the business side, I believe they would have been in much better shape last 10 yrs give or take. He's an idiot when it comes to player personnel,etc. IMO of course :)

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That recommendation of Jones to the HOF over Bowlen is outrageous. Bowlen's teams in his 32 years of ownership the Broncos have the most wins in the NFL during that time, 7 SB appearances, 3 Lombardi's, and only 5 losing seasons. Plus while he chaired the television rights committee, the NFL signed the largest contracts ever that changed the face of the NFL.

His fault has been that he's been quietly effective. Jones, meanwhile has been loudly ineffective.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Peko first team reps ... Kilgo must be getting his butt handed to him

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad that was the case. Thank you Cd

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That recommendation of Jones to the HOF over Bowlen is outrageous. Bowlen's teams in his 32 years of ownership the Broncos have the most wins in the NFL during that time, 7 SB appearances, 3 Lombardi's, and only 5 losing seasons. Plus while he chaired the television rights committee, the NFL signed the largest contracts ever that changed the face of the NFL.

His fault has been that he's been quietly effective. Jones, meanwhile has been loudly ineffective.

Seems to me if Jones was picked its about his deeper pockets not records or stats. I agree with Klis Bowlen is no longer active too why not get picked Jones has more years to screw up and be picked for HOF. Money talks