• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp Coming

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um you are nothing but a troll .

And you have no sense of humor. Calm down fella, I'm actually a Broncos fan. Have gone to multiple games @ Mile High each year since the 2010 season. But yeah...I'm a troll.:L I suggest you find a sense of humor & not take every Bronco joke so damn seriously.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um you are nothing but a troll .

Knowing @Wamu he was just messing around. He is a Broncos and Browns fan. Only way you survive when cheering for the Browns is to have a sense of humor. So he can be a bit sarcastic but I promise you he isn't trying to troll our boards.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is but when you have 5 drops that doesn't help a QB's accuracy numbers. I'm also told that his running ability showed up quite a bit today as the aiOL really struggled in front of him and he spent a great deal of practice running for his life.
Maybe the rumor my brother told me has more validity than I thought. My brother said he heard Elway and Saints have had some discussions about Brees. Anyone else hear this? I laughed at first but I also didn't think we would land Peyton either. Could be Elway is not very happy with any of the qbs so far and isn't confident going forward .

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowing @Wamu he was just messing around. He is a Broncos and Browns fan. Only way you survive when cheering for the Browns is to have a sense of humor. So he can be a bit sarcastic but I promise you he isn't trying to troll our boards.

Exactly. And I talk more shit about the Cleveland Clowns than any other team in the league. Hey CD how do you see the QB battle working out? Would love to see TS get the job but MS's past experience will probably give him the edge. And do you see PL getting some PT during the preseason?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the rumor my brother told me has more validity than I thought. My brother said he heard Elway and Saints have had some discussions about Brees. Anyone else hear this? I laughed at first but I also didn't think we would land Peyton either. Could be Elway is not very happy with any of the qbs so far and isn't confident going forward .

Haven't heard that rumor and not sure how that would work out. Few things keep that from happening...

1) Can't happen this year because of contract issues. They would have to redo Brees' ridiculous contract to even think about making it fit into our cap space. So can't happen this year. Could happen next year but my guess is the Broncos are hoping Paxton Lynch has developed enough by then so then bringing in another stop gap QB just delays him getting on the field.

2) Not sure Brees is a great fit in Kubiak's scheme. WE just saw with Manning this past year how terrible of a fit he was and Brees is a similar QB to that of Manning of working from the pocket and just not having that athleticism you would like to run Kubiak's scheme.

3) Time until our first game. At this point the Broncos are pretty much stuck with what they got for this year. There just isn't enough time for a QB to step in, learn the playbook, and develop the timing needed with the receivers to be adequate to start the season.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. And I talk more shit about the Cleveland Clowns than any other team in the league. Hey CD how do you see the QB battle working out? Would love to see TS get the job but MS's past experience will probably give him the edge. And do you see PL getting some PT during the preseason?

How do I see it playing out...I honestly think that MS still wins the job. TS has shown moments of being good and has been the guy to not turn the ball over a lot in camp but TS's problems in the past show up much more in games. He is not great under pressure and yesterday was the first day they started blitzing the QB's and even with TS knowing he can't be hit they said his throws were way off when pressure got in his face. Get some live action in the game work and I see TS really struggling.

PL will get plenty of work in the Preseason. Honestly I think the Broncos are working very hard to speed up Lynch's development because they want him to play at some point this year. He is easily our most gifted QB. His issues right now boil down to 2 things...1) mechanics-Still needs some major work to develop consistent mechanics 2) playbook-It is easy to see that he is still thinking way too much on the field. When they stick him in a 2-minute offense where they just let him go up and do his thing the guy dominates.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do I see it playing out...I honestly think that MS still wins the job. TS has shown moments of being good and has been the guy to not turn the ball over a lot in camp but TS's problems in the past show up much more in games. He is not great under pressure and yesterday was the first day they started blitzing the QB's and even with TS knowing he can't be hit they said his throws were way off when pressure got in his face. Get some live action in the game work and I see TS really struggling.

PL will get plenty of work in the Preseason. Honestly I think the Broncos are working very hard to speed up Lynch's development because they want him to play at some point this year. He is easily our most gifted QB. His issues right now boil down to 2 things...1) mechanics-Still needs some major work to develop consistent mechanics 2) playbook-It is easy to see that he is still thinking way too much on the field. When they stick him in a 2-minute offense where they just let him go up and do his thing the guy dominates.

I think the Broncos preseason will be one of the more interesting stories leading up to the season. If MS gets the job but struggles I can see a mini repeat of '83 when DeBerg was the starter when the season kicked off but was replaced by Elway 3 or 4 games into the season. And I hoping PL gets to see some action in every preseason game.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Broncos preseason will be one of the more interesting stories leading up to the season. If MS gets the job but struggles I can see a mini repeat of '83 when DeBerg was the starter when the season kicked off but was replaced by Elway 3 or 4 games into the season. And I hoping PL gets to see some action in every preseason game.

Here is my not so educated guess of how I think they will handle Preseason

Game 1
MS and TS will each get about a quarter of the game
PL will get a half

Game 2
MS and TS each get about a quarter and a half
PL gets one quarter

Game 3
MS and TS each get a half

Game 4
Whoever hasn't won the starting job will get maybe a quarter
PL will get about 3/4's of the game.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch starting this year in the regular season will depend some on our record. If we have a winning record they probably stick with what they got. If say we go into our bye week at 5-5 then I think Lynch gets a chance to see what he can do.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my not so educated guess of how I think they will handle Preseason

Game 1
MS and TS will each get about a quarter of the game
PL will get a half

Game 2
MS and TS each get about a quarter and a half
PL gets one quarter

Game 3
MS and TS each get a half

Game 4
Whoever hasn't won the starting job will get maybe a quarter
PL will get about 3/4's of the game.

Sounds good to me.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many other teams have slashes in their depth charts especially at other positions than QB? I think this is odd.

I'm hearing Sanchez will start this Thursday.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well few things from practice so far...

1) players are expecting Sanchez to get the start this Thursday and get about a quarter of play. Then obviously followed by Siemian.

2) Some great news on the injury front is that Stephenson, Taylor, and Ferentz are back at practice today. OL depth has been a bit thin with Sambrailo, Garcia, Ferentz, and Stephenson nursing some injuries so 3 of the 4 back is good news.

3) Bad news is Sambrailo's injury is more serious than first thought and could miss weeks of practice.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many other teams have slashes in their depth charts especially at other positions than QB? I think this is odd.

I'm hearing Sanchez will start this Thursday.

From what I understand Kubiak was none too happy that he HAD to release a depth chart so he and his coaches just threw this together real quick. They told the players to not even look at it because it pretty much isn't worth the paper it was written on. So the slashes are just there way of saying they are undecided and maybe it is a way of motivating some of those players realizing they are in a close battle. Or it could mean nothing and Kubiak is using it just to poke fun at the media for going crazy about it.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't really like seeing Raymond listed ahead of Addison as a WR and return man. Double whamy!

Still a lot of time left though.

Chris Harris wasn't high on the first PS depth chart his rookie seasonb. #JustSaying

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you have no sense of humor. Calm down fella, I'm actually a Broncos fan. Have gone to multiple games @ Mile High each year since the 2010 season. But yeah...I'm a troll.:L I suggest you find a sense of humor & not take every Bronco joke so damn seriously.

you need relax . that was trolling

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still not fair to sum up a player because of one player .. that was what I was saying .. joke is fine just say that and move on .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well nailed the first game pretty well...

Sanchez will start and be given a quarter
Siemian will be given a quarter
Lynch will get the entire 2nd half

Okung and Miller are two of the big names that will sit out the game. Schofield will get the start at LT against Chicago.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well nailed the first game pretty well...

Sanchez will start and be given a quarter
Siemian will be given a quarter
Lynch will get the entire 2nd half

Okung and Miller are two of the big names that will sit out the game. Schofield will get the start at LT against Chicago.

OMG. Good luck Dirty with Schofield at LT. Maybe this is another way for Elway to waive/injured Sanchez and trade for McCown. j/k

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing that Sambraillo will be out for weeks - this year's line on paper was certainly supposed to be better. But not if everyone keeps getting hurt.