• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp Coming

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bibbs got 2nd team reps Saturday over Booker.
the first depth chart is out showing Booker and Hillman at 2a, with Bibbs behind them.

Talib back at practice today is a good sign.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bibbs got 2nd team reps Saturday over Booker.

I've been hearing more and more the outstanding camp that Bibbs is having. I would be shocked if he didn't make our roster.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the QB's are once again having a very up and down day. Sanchez threw another pick-6 to Roby today but other than that has looked fine. Seimian has been all over the place. Lynch kind of in the Siemian boat of just being all over the place.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depth Chart released for the first game

Denver Broncos Release First Depth Chart for Preseason Game

Just some quick thoughts

QB honestly not much of a surprise that they still won't quite name a starter yet. No one has separated themselves yet.

DL it is interesting that they put Kilgo and Peko together. Those two are probably fighting for one spot. I loved what I saw from Kilgo last year but hearing incredible things about Peko in camp.

Also the Will Parks/Shiloh Keo battle should be interesting. I'm hoping Parks wins that battle. Keo made some nice plays for us last year but just don't want to chance us losing that rookie.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just a piece of info that I want to make sure people are careful with. There are whispers that DeMarcus Ware will not be our starter opposite Von Miller. With his injury and age the team really does just want to use him more as a rotational piece. Part of that decision is because Shane Ray has shown so well in camp so far. The team is really impressed with how much he progressed over the off season.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another interesting piece of information is that the Broncos defense is actually playing with some new formations. The coaches last year didn't feel like they had the personnel to run the full playbook but with the addition of Simmons and how quickly he is coming along the coaches finally feel like they have all the pieces to just go crazy playbook wise. Look for Ward to play even more at the LOS this year. Honestly Ward could be our 2nd leading tackler this year behind Marshall.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the QB's are once again having a very up and down day. Sanchez threw another pick-6 to Roby today but other than that has looked fine. Seimian has been all over the place. Lynch kind of in the Siemian boat of just being all over the place.
Sanchez had a brain fart. In one drill should have clocked the ball instead took a knee and time ran out.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez had a brain fart. In one drill should have clocked the ball instead took a knee and time ran out.

Saw this...He is definitely not helping his cause with some of these boneheaded plays. From what I understand he will have about 3-4 plays in a row that just look perfect. He throws it to the right player at the right spot and then he just has a throw that leaves you scratching your head wondering what in the world was he thinking there? This just was for the taking for Sanchez and his mistakes are the reason he can't seem to separate from 2 guys that he should be beating out at this point.

Just figured I would go ahead and give some more thoughts on the first depth chart...

1) Conner McGovern must be struggling more than I thought. A week ago he was getting 1st string snaps with Sambrailo out and now he is listed as 4th string. Not a good look for him. Lots of training camp left for the rookie to better himself but just shows the transition to the NFL is not easy for rookies on the OL.

2) Jordan Norwood being the #1 PR kind of surprised me a bit. Haven't really heard much about Norwood recently good or bad. Going to be interesting in the preseason who they let on the field in those moments.

3) Now maybe I am reading too much into this but with the Broncos putting Corey Nelson as Marshall's back up at the ILB position it looks like a 2-way race for the other ILB position with Davis and Anderson. Davis sounds like he has been the more consistent of the two but when I do read something on Anderson it is him just laying a guy out.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This was from today's practice. A starter is expected to be named tomorrow for the 1st preseason game.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This was from today's practice. A starter is expected to be named tomorrow for the 1st preseason game.
Less than 50% is not good. Pretty ugly.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less than 50% is not good. Pretty ugly.

It is but when you have 5 drops that doesn't help a QB's accuracy numbers. I'm also told that his running ability showed up quite a bit today as the OL really struggled in front of him and he spent a great deal of practice running for his life.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some possibly really bad news today is that Adam Schefter is hearing that Talib could be suspended for 8 games or more. I'm still a bit confused on some of this...

1) Unless new information has come to light all they have is the testimony of Talib and his friends who say somebody ran by and shot Talib and then ran off. So can you really penalize a player at least half a season for possibly being shot by some random stranger?

2) Legal trouble wise Talib hasn't really been found guilty of much. Yes he has had his name in the headlines quite a bit but most of the time he has escaped with very little legal trouble. So if you are penalizing him for multiple violations then again how do you justify that?

3) Is the NFL going to punish him before the legal process gets sorted out? If that is the case then this suspension might not happen until next year. If they decide to do this before hand then to me that is without gathering all the information needed.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some possibly really bad news today is that Adam Schefter is hearing that Talib could be suspended for 8 games or more. I'm still a bit confused on some of this...

1) Unless new information has come to light all they have is the testimony of Talib and his friends who say somebody ran by and shot Talib and then ran off. So can you really penalize a player at least half a season for possibly being shot by some random stranger?

2) Legal trouble wise Talib hasn't really been found guilty of much. Yes he has had his name in the headlines quite a bit but most of the time he has escaped with very little legal trouble. So if you are penalizing him for multiple violations then again how do you justify that?

3) Is the NFL going to punish him before the legal process gets sorted out? If that is the case then this suspension might not happen until next year. If they decide to do this before hand then to me that is without gathering all the information needed.

I am pretty sure Goodell has done every scenario you listed.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty sure Goodell has done every scenario you listed.

True he has. Just think it is ridiculous. Now like I said maybe they have something beyond what we have heard and that is why they are going so serious with their punishment but at least from the info we have I can't see any way you punish him for a half season or more.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2) Jordan Norwood being the #1 PR kind of surprised me a bit. Haven't really heard much about Norwood recently good or bad. Going to be interesting in the preseason who they let on the field in those moments.

norwood-return-sm.w710.h473.2x.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Bronco break-down...

18zccvsyzl30hgif.gif :D

History is bound to repeat itself so go w/ Trevor Siemian...imagesasdasd.jpg:nod:

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True he has. Just think it is ridiculous. Now like I said maybe they have something beyond what we have heard and that is why they are going so serious with their punishment but at least from the info we have I can't see any way you punish him for a half season or more.

It was a bad move by NFLPA to give the commissioner so much power. I bet they focus on that in the next negotiations.