• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp 2013

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like Kap had another great day at camp. Kap, Davis, & Boldin seem to have some really good chemistry going. Add in the run game plus the backs catching the ball out of the backfield (which I think we will use alot more this year) we should be ok till Manningham is cleared and once he is the sky may be the limit for this offense.

Kaepernick Has Best Day of Camp

Still think KW will be a big part of the offense

Davis-Boldin-Manningham-Williams-James-Hunter-McDonald-Gore

Kap will have his fair share of targets.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ had very few reps and only 1 catch today. Ha

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ is really struggling. My disappointment in this guy grows every day.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think KW will be a big part of the offense

Davis-Boldin-Manningham-Williams-James-Hunter-McDonald-Gore

Kap will have his fair share of targets.

I worry about KW's health if he can stay healthy I think that will help us out a lot. But I read somewhere he couldn't play a full season at Arizona so his health concerns me deeply.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
C'mon fellas let's relax a little bit. I mean let's not lose total hope on the guy just yet. I agree he should never have been drafted in the first round, but let's at least wait until week 4 of the regular season (let alone week four of the preseason) to decide whether or not to throw in the towel in this kid. I was one of the most vocal when that draft selection was made saying we drafted the wrong Jenkins, but it seems as though for someone who was so against that pick, I am the only want willing to still give this kid some time to show us a bit more. Let's chill out...!

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nnamdi Asomugha - DB - 49ers

49ers CB Nnamdi Asomugha says his "confidence is in a good place," but admits he was rattled by his disastrous two seasons in Philadelphia.

"I've been out there making plays and doing a lot of the things that I know I can do," Asomugha said. Asomugha's positive assessment of his play comes 10 days after DC Vic Fangio said he'd been a "mixed bag" through the early days of camp. Asomugha is still fighting for a roster spot.
Source: Sacramento Bee

Aug 12 - 12:40 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Austin Collie - WR - 49ers

49ers coach Jim Harbaugh says Austin Collie's practice reps will increase this week.

Signed on August 2, Collie caught two passes for 20 yards in the preseason opener and has earned more work in one of the league's weakest receiver corps with a wide-open job behind Anquan Boldin. Lavelle Hawkins will also get more reps, though he's never been a factor. Collie is a sleeper worth monitoring.
Source: Sacramento Bee

Aug 11 - 1:21 PM

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon fellas let's relax a little bit. I mean let's not lose total hope on the guy just yet. I agree he should never have been drafted in the first round, but let's at least wait until week 4 of the regular season (let alone week four of the preseason) to decide whether or not to throw in the towel in this kid. I was one of the most vocal when that draft selection was made saying we drafted the wrong Jenkins, but it seems as though for someone who was so against that pick, I am the only want willing to still give this kid some time to show us a bit more. Let's chill out...!

:agree: I still believe it takes 3 years for a WR to fully understand the NFL's ins & outs. I still have hope that AJ will figure this out and become a contributing part of this team. Its with the social media & 24/7 NFL coverage that we as fans have become impatient with a player developing. With that said time is running short on AJ & if he doesn't pull it together soon it might be too late.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

from what I can tell............far from it. the ones hating are hating strong, and APPEAR to be the majority, but think the majority hasn't given up.

at this point agree his draft status shouldn't 'save' him, so if he should eventually be surpassed by too many, so be it. but if I had to bet on it, he won't drop so low (based on ability) that he's cut.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap had a great day with VD. I think our offense is going to explode this year. Cant wait.

Yes looks like AJ might not even make the team now. Not good for a 1st rd pick.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was rooting for another WR n yes that WR isn't making heads turn or making top 10 plays(yet?) but he's getting playing time.

Our #1 can't even get a look on a 3rd down call in the NFC title gm...

Two of the three top WRs are down due to injury thus the gate of opportunity couldn't be bigger but he's not taking advantage nor is silencing the critics in terms of being a starter... its disappointing n nerve wacking for a fan lol...

maybe he needs that one big play to boost his confidence but til then, he needs to get on the field outside of blocking.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes looks like AJ might not even make the team now. Not good for a 1st rd pick.

What really pains me about that is our lack of a vertical game, again. How long has it been since we have been able to employ the most exciting play in football? Too damn long and it looks like another year.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What really pains me about that is our lack of a vertical game, again. How long has it been since we have been able to employ the most exciting play in football? Too damn long and it looks like another year.

I thought the witch hunt deemed this Alex Smiths fault?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

To be fair, Kaepernick had one of the best YPA in the league last year, even though we didn't really have a true deep threat. I think we'll be able to stretch the field through his arm, if not through a pure burner on the outside. Kap's dual threat of running or launching the ball 60 yards in the air can place huge strain on opposing Ds. It would be awesome to have a great deep threat, but even without one I think we can be very dangerous.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Checked it, and of QBs to attempt 100+ passes, Kap led the league in YPA at 8.3. Given his relatively low completion percentage, his YPC is likely also right at the top.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Checked it, and of QBs to attempt 100+ passes, Kap led the league in YPA at 8.3. Given his relatively low completion percentage, his YPC is likely also right at the top.

low???

to me, our current passing game is more about protection, not Kaep nor receivers? not ONLY protection, but MORE on protection. i'm sure opponents will fire all kinds of blitzes, stunts, delays, and what have you? so if this veteran line can handle it - and they should - our passing game will be fine.

pass protection is supplemented by RB's and TE's, and we should be fine when Gore and Davis are in.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, AJ had ZERO catches today for the entire practice. Only 3 were thrown his way, he was shutdown twice by D Morris. Unfortunately his salaries are gtd for this year and next.
Meanwhile Moore had 3 catches for 85 yards and 2 TDs.