• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp 2013

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Eric Reid is looking pretty good in practice as well, looks to be the front runner for the starting spot. Whitner seems to have taken him under his wing and is showing him how to play the game. I just wish that he would either decide to keep #35 of pick a permanent number already, this damn temporary number thing is kind of annoying. Also I think that would suck for people who bought his jersey after he was drafted and are still waiting for it.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read every practice about Mickey D dropping passes so I wouldn't call him great in that department yet.

I agree, he seems to drop quite a few passes. Seems like he has quite a way to go before he is on Walker's level overall, although they have similar hands.

I liked Kelce more

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like he caught them all today but had a fumble.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Apparently Eric Reid is looking pretty good in practice as well, looks to be the front runner for the starting spot. Whitner seems to have taken him under his wing and is showing him how to play the game. I just wish that he would either decide to keep #35 of pick a permanent number already, this damn temporary number thing is kind of annoying. Also I think that would suck for people who bought his jersey after he was drafted and are still waiting for it.

Maybe he wants 26 or another number that someone who isn't guaranteed a spot and he's waiting to see if that guy gets cut. It would have to be someone that was on the team last year, or Aso because he was added before Reid and is a big enough name to get a number.

Possibilities?
26 (Brock)
24 (Asomugha/Dixon)
20 (Cox)
28 (McBath)
30 (Robinson)
33 (Hampton)
36 (Thomas)
48 (Tukuafu)

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he wants 26 or another number that someone who isn't guaranteed a spot and he's waiting to see if that guy gets cut. It would have to be someone that was on the team last year, or Aso because he was added before Reid and is a big enough name to get a number.

Possibilities?
26 (Brock)
24 (Asomugha/Dixon)
20 (Cox)
28 (McBath)
30 (Robinson)
33 (Hampton)
36 (Thomas)
48 (Tukuafu)

Yeah I was thinking that he has been waiting it out for McBath to get cut and he'll take #28, but why not just give McBath some money and take the number? That isn't unheard of and would speed up the process plus help jersey sales.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah I was thinking that he has been waiting it out for McBath to get cut and he'll take #28, but why not just give McBath some money and take the number? That isn't unheard of and would speed up the process plus help jersey sales.

But has a rookie ever bought a number? I can't think of any situations, and I could see veterans being much less inclined to sell a number to a rookie than an established star. It's usually only stars that buy numbers.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But has a rookie ever bought a number? I can't think of any situations, and I could see veterans being much less inclined to sell a number to a rookie than an established star. It's usually only stars that buy numbers.

That's true. I can only think of Vets that have done it, no rookies come to mind.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant wait to see tank play. My friend is a big time FSU fan so I watched a lot of FSU games and he is a beast. He has talent to be a top 15 pick.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Johnson is looking good. I think this D should be better. Yes looks like Reid might be winning the job. that's a good thing for SF. He adds speed to the back. LMJ is looking really good. The surprise of AJ having 2 good days in a row. I still need to see him do it in a game 1st. Kyle Williams is going to win the #2 spot.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMJ is looking really good.

Doesn't seem to get a lot of mention, but he seems to be catching everything out of the backfield. I'd like to see him line up in the WR spot at times like NO does with Sproles. He also seems to be doing quite well at fielding punts.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh just said a lot of great things about LMJ in his last press conference I think. He said that he is 100x better then last year and thinks he would be a starter on some teams. (not exact words but close.)

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Harbaugh just said a lot of great things about LMJ in his last press conference I think. He said that he is 100x better then last year and thinks he would be a starter on some teams. (not exact words but close.)

Kendal Hunter was very good when healthy. I doubt that LMJ can break as many tackles as LMJ can and have that stunning YPC average like KH. That's what he needs on a more conistant basis to warrant the #2back.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kendal Hunter was very good when healthy. I doubt that LMJ can break as many tackles as LMJ can and have that stunning YPC average like KH. That's what he needs on a more conistant basis to warrant the #2back.

Any word on when Hunter is going to come back?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunter isnt healthy yet and who knows if he will be the same back when he comes back. Right now LMJ is the 2nd best back on the team.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yep, even if LMJ isn't the #2 RB, he can used in certain situations. similar (not same) to how the Rams might use Tavon Austin? how the Hawks were going to use Harvin.

short passes to try and get isolated against 'slower' LB's? i'd think he could also be used against some Safeties who aren't so good in coverage?

think screens are hard to execute nowadays, just so much speed on defenses?