• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Offer

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12tm, half ppr
2 RB, 2WR, 1Flx

My WRs and RBs:
Adams/Julio/Thielen/DJM/Gage
Jacobs/J Robinson/RoJo/Lat Murray/McKinnon

His WRs and RBs:
Thomas/Golladay/Hollywood/Jeudy/Tate/Deebo
Fournette/Dobbins/Howard/Darrynton Evans/D Harris

This guy's back to the table, offered me Golladay for RoJo straight up after my failed attempts at pulling Thomas away from him.

Rolling Adams/Julio/Golladay seems tempting, but feel like I'm stretching too thin at RB if I make this move after getting Julio.

Side note: this is also my opponent this week, and he left Jeudy on his bench, so he's down to a starting lineup that features Howard and Dobbins as his starting RBs and Deebo in his flex. It's basically my team against LJax, Hollywood, and Golladay this weekend, lol.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12tm, half ppr
2 RB, 2WR, 1Flx

My WRs and RBs:

His WRs and RBs:

This guy's back to the table, offered me Golladay for RoJo straight up after my failed attempts at pulling Thomas away from him.

Rolling Adams/Julio/Golladay seems tempting, but feel like I'm stretching too thin at RB if I make this move after getting Julio.

Side note: this is also my opponent this week, and he left Jeudy on his bench, so he's down to a starting lineup that features Howard and Dobbins as his starting RBs and Deebo in his flex. It's basically my team against LJax, Hollywood, and Golladay this weekend, lol.
I like the value, but yeah leaves you a little skinny at RB. You might be able to flip a WR for RB help if you do this deal.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12tm, half ppr
2 RB, 2WR, 1Flx

My WRs and RBs:

His WRs and RBs:

I think you'll kick yourself in a month for rejecting...

I would do that easy. Adjust elsewhere for RB depth.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, for anyone in leagues with you knows your WR love - - seems like a no-brainers for you. Plus who the heck knows what TB will do with their RBs. Rojo does not seem to be the favorite son of the coaching staff. .... think you can do better at the position. Fully believe McK will be just as useful in the long run so with him, Lat and the 2 top guys you have I think you'll be just fine. .....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, for anyone in leagues with you knows your WR love - - seems like a no-brainers for you. Plus who the heck knows what TB will do with their RBs. Rojo does not seem to be the favorite son of the coaching staff. .... think you can do better at the position. Fully believe McK will be just as useful in the long run so with him, Lat and the 2 top guys you have I think you'll be just fine. .....

yup, once you introduce half ppr or ppr settings, I want WR1s in my flex spot(s) as often as possible, lol

I did take the deal, even though it helps my opponent this week, I agreed with what you, TKO, and others said, that Golladay should have better long term value than Rojo.

Bottom line for me, in the event of such an uncertain season, I feel like the top WRs seem safer than the RBs with all the injuries and postponed games (and potential of future postponed games)