• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Deadline Oct 29th 1pm PST

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping to bring in a vet CB but sounds like the asking price was probably too high. Seems like the asking prices were all too high for any team looking to add depth.

I assume that they will replace Britt with a OL that is capable of playing C.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind keeping Penny like someone already mentioned if we trade him away and Carson gets hurt there goes our season. Also it scares the hell out of me when Russell throws to Carson its like his hands suddenly turn into cinderblocks. Penny is really good catching the ball and making these explosive finesse plays but lacks that physical touch like Carson.

Also like someone said you do not want to make too many changes to your team this is a game of how well players execute in sync with one another. There is a rumor that Diggs might not even play this weekend against Tampa, I think its because they want to make sure he knows the plan, playbook, his role, and expectations playing alongside the rest of the secondary. Because if not its a 55 yard TD bomb due to a busted coverage.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind keeping Penny like someone already mentioned if we trade him away and Carson gets hurt there goes our season. Also it scares the hell out of me when Russell throws to Carson its like his hands suddenly turn into cinderblocks. Penny is really good catching the ball and making these explosive finesse plays but lacks that physical touch like Carson.

Also like someone said you do not want to make too many changes to your team this is a game of how well players execute in sync with one another. There is a rumor that Diggs might not even play this weekend against Tampa, I think its because they want to make sure he knows the plan, playbook, his role, and expectations playing alongside the rest of the secondary. Because if not its a 55 yard TD bomb due to a busted coverage.

Thompson just went on IR so they may have to play Diggs after all unless D. Hill and McDougal are ready to go...

Also, P. Carroll said yesterday that Jordan has been practicing a little at center throughout the season so he's our back up right now...