• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Deadline 2020

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gallo would be a far bigger deal than Iggy imo. With what the Heat already have, adding Gallo would immediately make them legit Finals contenders. Could possibly even push the Lakers or Clippers if everything breaks right

They're both big for different reasons. Heat needed another solid perimeter defender badly. It is one of the main reasons they play zone so frequently now

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're both big for different reasons. Heat needed another solid perimeter defender badly. It is one of the main reasons they play zone so frequently now
Yep... Boston wings have abused guys like Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro whenever Miami is in man defense.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard no on Evan Turner.

We already have plenty of wings, and Evan is not a good shooter.

Gallinari is interesting... and he has been linked to Boston in the past... but the word is he is taking his talents to South Beach this afternoon.

Thanks ......the "L's" were in the middle and not on the end of the name.

Miami is scrambling to keep that 2nd seed. Since Turner was trade to the Wolveas, that might be a dead issue also. One never knows. I don't think Ainge will be stupid.

There was talk on Monday that Ainge was talking very seriously with the Timberwolves about the "UnhappY" Karl Anthony Towns. The buzz died with little more because the Wolves announced that he was not available. Because Ainge likes to deflect trade rumors, I'm wondering if he might be going "All-In" in KAT and willing to toss in the kitchen sink as long as he doesn't have to break up the core? maybe even toss in Hayward??

G, you may be a bit closer to this stuff than I am, think this might come tumbling of the cliff around 2:00 PM??

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks ......the "L's" were in the middle and not on the end of the name.

Miami is scrambling to keep that 2nd seed. Since Turner was trade to the Wolveas, that might be a dead issue also. One never knows. I don't think Ainge will be stupid.

There was talk on Monday that Ainge was talking very seriously with the Timberwolves about the "UnhappY" Karl Anthony Towns. The buzz died with little more because the Wolves announced that he was not available. Because Ainge likes to deflect trade rumors, I'm wondering if he might be going "All-In" in KAT and willing to toss in the kitchen sink as long as he doesn't have to break up the core? maybe even toss in Hayward??

G, you may be a bit closer to this stuff than I am, think this might come tumbling of the cliff around 2:00 PM??
I would be absolutely, totally and utterly shocked if the KAT trade you mention goes down.

I personally put the likelihood of that happening at around .00327%

Not gonna happen.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gave up a bunch of lower future 2nd round picks. I’m guessing there is another move coming.

I mean, it kind of improves our shooting, but if Brett Brown doesn’t figure out how to fit the pieces and motivate this team, it’s all moot.

Part of the problem is that we just haven't had the starting 5 play that many games together. Between Joel and JRich, it seems one of them is out every game.

I saw a stat on the Twitters that said that the Sixers only have something like 8 games where the starting 5 plus Thybulle have played. They are 8-0 in those games.

What's to clear to me is this team really can't succeed without Richardson on the court. While people always talk about how Embiid, Simmons, Horford don't work well together, they work a lot better together when there is another guy on the court with a good handle. Whether Burks can fill that role meaningful is questionable, but he at least addresses what has been a clear need, ball handling.

FTR, the Sixers are also overstated because of recent games with a clearly not 100% Embiid, no JRich, and the Sixers being the worst 3 point shooting team in the NBA since Christmas. No one is ever going to confuse the Sixers with the 2017 Warriors but they are also not nearly that bad a 3 point shooting team.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be absolutely, totally and utterly shocked if the KAT trade you mention goes down.

I personally put the likelihood of that happening at around .00327%

Not gonna happen.

You are wildly overstating the chances at .00327%. Ken is known for his absurd homeristic trade rumors.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bahahahahahahahahah

the Heat trade Justice Winslow- a young up and coming player that has really made strides the last year and a half- for the ANCIENT COOKED Andre Iguadala?

#78mph

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop crushing Old Ken's dreams! :mad:

Come on, G. You usually pick on these set ups..

giphy.gif

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bahahahahahahahahah

the Heat trade Justice Winslow- a young up and coming player that has really made strides the last year and a half- for the ANCIENT COOKED Andre Iguadala?

#78mph

Wiggy's back!

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are wildly overstating the chances at .00327%. Ken is known for his absurd homeristic trade rumors.

Please show me where ""I"" have not identified the source of any rumor that I have ever posted. I never put anything out there without a verifiable source. I'm not one of your heroes, Adam Schiff with a mysterious source.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please show me where ""I"" have not identified the source of any rumor that I have ever posted. I never put anything out there without a verifiable source. I'm not one of your heroes, Adam Schiff with a mysterious source.

Saying you heard it on the radio isn't a source.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy's back!
def not "back"--- merely reveling in stupidity.

The first year or two I ripped on winslow's lack of development but even i begrudgingly accepted his growth and value over the last year and a half etc.

to trade a former top 10 pick, on a very solid contract, with the character and work ethic of winslow and his defensive ability and passing ability for a washed AI is just crazy.

AI is 36.

thats not a typo

he just signed a 2 year extension.

how many guys that old are worth anything in the NBA? let alone 15M a year and giving up a good young player under contract thats been in your system?

Maybe they were unhappy with Haslem's performance as team mascot?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he just signed a 2 year extension.

how many guys that old are worth anything in the NBA? let alone 15M a year and giving up a good young player under contract thats been in your system?

Maybe they were unhappy with Haslem's performance as team mascot?

It is basically 1 year deal. It is a team option for the 2nd year which they're likely to not extend.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You like that trade? On its own?
Not to speak for @bksballer89, but I believe he already said he likes the move.

Bolsters Miami's defense, which has been a rough spot to this point in the season.

And, of course, baller is well known for his criticism of Justice "Glass" Winslow.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bahahahahahahahahah

#78mph

You’re leaving out the part about him always being injured and possibly out the rest of this season.

Heat trying to win now.

#gobackinyourhole
#enjoyyourCavs
#offended