• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Deadline 2020

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iguodala got a 30m extension. He’s the real hero here folks.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iguodala got a 30m extension. He’s the real hero here folks.
Yeah but he might have to actually play games to get that money. Much sweeter deal in Memphis

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gallo would be a far bigger deal than Iggy imo. With what the Heat already have, adding Gallo would immediately make them legit Finals contenders. Could possibly even push the Lakers or Clippers if everything breaks right

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gave up a bunch of lower future 2nd round picks. I’m guessing there is another move coming.

I mean, it kind of improves our shooting, but if Brett Brown doesn’t figure out how to fit the pieces and motivate this team, it’s all moot.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Presti does not have to make a deal right now, it’s a sellers market for the Thunder at the moment. Thunder now have the 6 seed and are continuing to move up.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, it kind of improves our shooting, but if Brett Brown doesn’t figure out how to fit the pieces and motivate this team, it’s all moot.
Yeah, I tend to agree... the main problem facing the 76ers is how to build an offense around Simmons, Embiid and (to a certain extent) Horford given that those 3 don't appear to "fit" very well together.

This move don't really address that main problem.

Burks and Robinson are only marginally better than the likes of Thybulle, Mike Scott and Korkmaz. If that.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I tend to agree... the main problem facing the 76ers is how to build an offense around Simmons, Embiid and (to a certain extent) Horford given that those 3 don't appear to "fit" very well together.

This move don't really address that main problem.

Burks and Robinson are only marginally better than the likes of Thybulle, Mike Scott and Korkmaz. If that.

Start Burks and bring Uncle Al off the bench to split time with Embiid and play them together when things are clicking?

I don't know.

Does anyone have Stan Van Gundy's cell phone number?
I can pick him up at the airport...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time a player is mentioned in a potential deal, about six other teams start making calls to see if it's true and then try to move in.

The Celtics a W0lves are discussing Evan Turner but the C's are not going to break up the first 7. Ainge is ready to dump all of his first round and second round picks if he can get a solid veteran scorer or big man. He's also willing to trade some of his young guys because he thinks that the Celtics have a ton of talent but are a bit to young to go deep into the playoffs. They started showing off Romeo Langford and last night he had 10 points and several rebounds against the magic. The Celtic without their starting five together for the last month have scored more than 115 points in their last 6 home games. They haven't done that since the Bird/McHale era in 1990.

The Boston Basketball media think that Danny will trade two or three kids and the first rounders for a shooting guard and a big man. Celtics don't need to draft this year.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They looked really good in the preseason.

I drafted Carsen Edwards in two of my fantasy leagues. I just have a gut feeling that he'll be the first guy off the bench and will average between 20-30 points every night.

Howz that fantasy league going?????

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone have Stan Van Gundy's cell phone number?
I can pick him up at the airport...

Philly HC Brett Brown dated a girl two houses up from me on Ridgeland Ave. in South Portland, Maine when he played basketball at South Portland High School. The girl was one of our steady babysitters and we let her and Brett babysit because we could trust them. Every time I see him on the bench all I can think of is when I'd come home and embarrass the hell out of him by asking, "Did you two behave yourselves while we were out?" He was great kid back in the early 1980's.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Boston Basketball media think that Danny will trade two or three kids and the first rounders for a shooting guard and a big man. Celtics don't need to draft this year.
Personally, I doubt it.

Because who is this mystery shooting guard and mystery big man you're talking about?

The guys I see out there are either not worth that kind of haul and/or not much better than what we have now and/or non-existent.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I doubt it.

Because who is this mystery shooting guard and mystery big man you're talking about?

The guys I see out there are either not worth that kind of haul and/or not much better than what we have now and/or non-existent.

There were two or three of them on BST and they didn't mention a name. There are rumors that Ainge is discussing Evan Turner and a 'G____illi'? Can't remember how it was spelled on the screen. Guianilli? Guannilli? Maybe it was Guananni? Then they started talking about a Sc and a C and what Ainge would be willing to do to get two vets.

Kemba and Smart and the 5s on the Cs can't stay healthy. They're trying to get Taco fall into every game and get him some time with the big boys. He's fun to watch but he's a kid for someone like Embiid and just isn't ready go a full game, even at 7'5".

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were two or three of them on BST and they didn't mention a name. There are rumors that Ainge is discussing Evan Turner and a 'G____illi'? Can't remember how it was spelled on the screen. Guianilli? Guannilli? Maybe it was Guananni? Then they started talking about a SG and a C and what Ainge would be willing to do to get two vets.
Hard no on Evan Turner.

We already have plenty of wings, and Evan is not a good shooter.

Gallinari is interesting... and he has been linked to Boston in the past... but the word is he is taking his talents to South Beach this afternoon.

Sounds like loose, fan talk and nothing more.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly HC Brett Brown dated a girl two houses up from me on Ridgeland Ave. in South Portland, Maine when he played basketball at South Portland High School. The girl was one of our steady babysitters and we let her and Brett babysit because we could trust them. Every time I see him on the bench all I can think of is when I'd come home and embarrass the hell out of him by asking, "Did you two behave yourselves while we were out?" He was great kid back in the early 1980's.

Jesus, this just reminded me of how old I am.......They babysat for my two daughter who were 7 and 3 at the time. Now they're 44 and 40. Holy shit............where did the time go???