• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Deadline 2020

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tellin' ya. fordman clearly needs to work on his people skills...

umm, bucky DOES count as people...right...?

Anyone that thinks Giannis is the greatest Buck of all time obviously has a screw loose. Does he count as people? Of course. But he's in a special group. The crazy people group.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that thinks Giannis is the greatest Buck of all time obviously has a screw loose. Does he count as people? Of course. But he's in a special group. The crazy people group.

Honestly, that was one of the least crazy things he said.

Clearly not right, but there is a realistic pathway for Giannis to reach that status some day.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, that was one of the least crazy things he said.

Clearly not right, but there is a realistic pathway for Giannis to reach that status some day.

Oh there's no doubt he could. But obviously he still has a long way to go.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh it gets better. He is trying to say that by not letting him delete his profile, it is against internet privacy rules. Sadly I had to inform him that we aren't governed by GDPR here on the Hoop and he doesn't live in California so CCPA doesn't protect him so he can kindly fuck off.

His main issue is he is getting emails about threads he created or replies in. He doesn't want those emails anymore. I guess he is too fucking stupid to go into his preferences and change that setting. :L

Hey, @buckalis does it really bother you that you keep getting e-mails every time you're tagged in a post?