• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 75 Players

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the list of players who spent the prime of their careers in Rodman’s era:

Barkley
Bird
Drexler
Magic
Jordan
Karl Malone
McHale
R. Miller
Hakeem
Parish
Payton
Pippen
D. Robinson
Rodman
Stockton
Isaiah Thomas
Dominque Wilkins

1 of these things is not like the other.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You try to have it both ways though.

Top 75 player of all time is an individual accolade.

Rodman only made 2 all star teams and never made all NBA.

Yet somehow he is top 75 along with like 10-15 other players from his era? The other guys on that list were perennial all stars and all NBA caliber players.

No way man.

There were many guys from the 90s who were better basketball players than Dennis Rodman. Most of them never won titles.

Talk to the current and former players, coaches, media members and team executives That voted. These people know mens bball

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk to the current and former players, coaches, media members and team executives That voted. These people know mens bball

Apparently not.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently not.

Oh it’s the internet I know more than the peeps
In and around the NBA. Lmao

They did a 8 team draft on TNT which was pretty funny and Rodman went in the 3rd or 4th round. He’s an important piece on any all time TEAM. Which seems to be a tough concept for you and the rest of your ladies b-ball team here on the Euro hoop

Entertaining tho for sure

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but Draymond also should have more accolades than he already has. He should have at least 1 more DPOY on his resume right now, if not 2.

On top of that you have to factor in the amount of assists that he gets because that's offensive production. This season he's averaging 7.4 APG. Just under the assumption that they're all 2's, that's and additional 15 pts per game he's providing to his team in addition to his 7.9 pts. He's responsible for close to 25 pts a game offensively, that's not even mentioning all the screen's he sets to free up guys and orchestrating the offense. This while he's playing DPOY defense guarding 1-5, being 6'6".
If they gave me a vote, Draymond would get it on his first ballot when the day comes.

I don’t know if he’ll be coaching or doing TV when that happens. But I’ll enjoy watching him work either way.

Both he and Worm should have more accolades. I don’t need to knock one to credit the other. Green is well behind in Conference Finals, Finals and Rings though. And Rodman is already a HOFer and now a Top 75 Player. Draymond isn’t done getting to write his on court story.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding Anthony Davis, are you really a top 75 all time player if you average 64 regular season games per year?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it's not the average games per season that is really the issue, as a lot of great players have missed nearly a whole season or two or more to injury, thus lowering their average. It's that Anthony Davis seems to be injury prone for his whole career. He has only had 2 seasons where he played more than 68 regular season games.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it's not the average games per season that is really the issue, as a lot of great players have missed nearly a whole season or two or more to injury, thus lowering their average. It's that Anthony Davis seems to be injury prone for his whole career. He has only had 2 seasons where he played more than 68 regular season games.

That's where it gets tricky. When he is healthy, AD is easily top 75 all time...but he just can't seem to stay healthy.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao

This NBA forum here is like a big Girls b-ball tourney

Who said anything about the Bulls today? Lol. I was talking up Rodman.

Champ

You the center on the girls b-ball team here??

Bwahhahaha

It’s like a combo of tards and dominating girls centers here

:idea:

Hey special Champ.. you do realize this is the top 75 player ever thread right?

And someone else brought up Rodman?

I bet you get about 5 jump balls a game in your girls b-ball league.

Wrong. But I nailed how good you are at girls b-ball. Lmao

You may be the most dominant womens center of all time. Facts are facts

It's funny how you start calling people names that don't agree with what you say.

Reactions: DJ

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's where it gets tricky. When he is healthy, AD is easily top 75 all time...but he just can't seem to stay healthy.

Yup, his talent level is insane for a 7 footer.

• Bullseye
Reactions: DJ

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how you start calling people names that don't agree with what you say.

Goodness man I am the only one now? Show you one sidedness somewhere in the political forum my man.

I am agreeing with the all the current and former NBA players, as well as media members, GMs, etc that voted in this top 75 process.

The rest is me just laughing and calling a spade a spade. Others just very butthurt as usual in here.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness man I am the only one now? Show you one sidedness somewhere in the political forum my man.

I am agreeing with the all the current and former NBA players, as well as media members, GMs, etc that voted in this top 75 process.

The rest is me just laughing and calling a spade a spade. Others just very butthurt as usual in here.

Who else in this thread has called people girl's jv basketball players? You're the only one spewing your typical petty & immature insults.

And why did you bring politics up in the thread? I'll say it again. Not that you'll pay attention though, you never do. I support no party or politician. And I didn't vote for the current fella in office.

But since you went outta your way to bring politics up let me explain something to you. I go into the PF's to fuck with simple minded Team Trumper's because they're an easily riled bunch. You've foolishly & incorrectly convinced yourself that anyone that doesn't kiss DJT's ass is somehow a supporter of the other political side.

Let's see if you can go the rest of the day without calling someone something. You won't be able to do that.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who else in this thread has called people girl's jv basketball players? You're the only one spewing your typical petty & immature insults.

And why did you bring politics up in the thread? I'll say it again. Not that you'll pay attention though, you never do. I support no party or politician. And I didn't vote for the current fella in office.

But since you went outta your way to bring politics up let me explain something to you. I go into the PF's to fuck with simple minded Team Trumper's because they're an easily riled bunch. You've foolishly & incorrectly convinced yourself that anyone that doesn't kiss DJT's ass is somehow a supporter of the other political side.

Let's see if you can go the rest of the day without calling someone something. You won't be able to do that.

Sounds like a fun Sunday for you.

Ladies b-ball is ladies b-ball my man. Not sure how else to explain it to you. If you think I’m the only one throwing out horrible insults, maybe you need to read a bit more…. And change your tampon as well?

Lol at the message board police on Sunday. What a life

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a fun Sunday for you.

Ladies b-ball is ladies b-ball my man. Not sure how else to explain it to you. If you think I’m the only one throwing out horrible insults, maybe you need to read a bit more…. And change your tampon as well? <---

Lol at the message board police on Sunday. What a life

Having a great day. It's sunny & warm after going through most of last week in a deep freeze. Watching basketball & getting ready to grill. You on the other hand. You're always trying to insult people in the lamest of ways.

But thanks for proving my point that you're incapable of going the rest of the day without throwing around yet another immature insult. Grow up.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a great day. It's sunny & warm after going through most of last week in a deep freeze. Watching basketball & getting ready to grill. You on the other hand. You're always trying to insult people in the lamest of ways.

But thanks for proving my point that you're incapable of going the rest of the day without throwing around yet another immature insult. Grow up.

Yeah got out of the garden doing some serious HOing myself. Planting seeds with the kids. Finding some fish bait too. Caught the end of Illinois Michigan so it’s a good day for sure. Too bad we couldn’t get it done Thursday against the Buckeyes tho. Almost came back

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao
@Wamu we need a boohoo emoji

Grow up on the message board. :L

Seriously people we all come on here to have fun and talk some smack. Don’t get so butthurt or maybe not take this so serious?

Last edited:

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one can compare Rodman to anyone. Becasue he’s the only guy ever to guard 1 thru 5 on the court and he guarded the elite players in the league during the showtime Lakers and Bulls - 2 of the best teams of all time
Garnett, but nobody is disputing him being on the list, so I get your point.