• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 75 Players

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garnett, but nobody is disputing him being on the list, so I get your point.

Garnett, damn! I hate thinking about all these players that the Warriors didn't draft in the mid to late '90s.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk to the current and former players, coaches, media members and team executives That voted. These people know mens bball
I don't have an issue with Rodman being on the list but players are more biased than anyone...they would not vote a guy bc they disliked that player or hurt feelings. There is no true determinent to the top 75 players, lists vary but Rodman is probably a top 3 defender and top 5 rebounder of all-time. He was so bad offensively I think some people believe you need to be an all-around great player to be top 75. Like I said, don't mind him on or off, just depends on who you put in front of him. Guys that carried their team offensively and average defenders are usually more worthy. Rodman was the best all-time role player-comparing him to McGrady, Hill or Carter would be silly bc they literally carried his teams to wins and the playoffs and were more valuable to a team-doesn't take anything away from Rodman just hard to compare when making these lists.

In an all-time draft, Rodman probably gets drafted later rather than early but it would also depend on what that team needs.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have an issue with Rodman being on the list but players are more biased than anyone...they would not vote a guy bc they disliked that player or hurt feelings. There is no true determinent to the top 75 players, lists vary but Rodman is probably a top 3 defender and top 5 rebounder of all-time. He was so bad offensively I think some people believe you need to be an all-around great player to be top 75. Like I said, don't mind him on or off, just depends on who you put in front of him. Guys that carried their team offensively and average defenders are usually more worthy. Rodman was the best all-time role player-comparing him to McGrady, Hill or Carter would be silly bc they literally carried his teams to wins and the playoffs and were more valuable to a team-doesn't take anything away from Rodman just hard to compare when making these lists.

In an all-time draft, Rodman probably gets drafted later rather than early but it would also depend on what that team needs.

We are spitting hairs at top 75 or top 100. Yes you’re all time best top 40-50 will be all around greats. But if you are doing an all time draft, Rodman is in someone’s starting 5 for exactly what he does. Playing D and rebounding. Carter or McGrady are coming off the bench because someone better is in front of them at their position. McGrady was not much of a defender. Again we are talking about just offense. The game is played on both sides of the court

If you have 2-3 good scorers on a all time team, you don’t need another scorer at PF. Role players are important and one of the best of all time is one of the best of all time.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's why he's not top 75 for me. He's not getting drafted until a teams 3rd or 4th pick, if that. If you're doing an all time draft and your first 3 players play well on both ends of the floor, you don't really need to draft a guy who is basically defense only.