• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 QBs at this point

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic but how does one end up a hobo? Bad investments? Cocaine, meth, herion? Bad life choices?

All of the above?
Coke, meth and heroine are about as foreign to me as mansions, private jets and cleanliness.

Id chalk it up more so to freedom.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is very hard to rank. I know he is a tier 1 guy but the Packers playcalling/receivers/running game/defense is a bit of a mess. Maybe Rodgers has regressed but eh...

Tier 1: Brady, Brees, Wilson
Tier 1.5: Ryan, Stafford, Carr, Dalton
Tier 2: Mariota, Rodgers, Dak, Cam

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coke, meth and heroine are about as foreign to me as mansions, private jets and cleanliness.

Id chalk it up more so to freedom.

Smitty speaking of that , I need another shipment soon, thanks in advance. Serioulsy if you have Netflix watch Narcos crazy and crazy good about Pablo Escobar

klbynes500

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I can't make a top-10 list about the best QB's in the NFL. As a consolation, I can create a list of whom I think are the best QB's in the NFL. Here are the names, of whom I believe are the prime QB's in the league:

Russell Wilson
Matt Ryan
Derek Carr
Tom Brady
Eli Manning
Matthew Stafford

These are the QB's of whom would scare me, if I was a NFL DC. These QB's, in the former, can make all of the basic throws, consistently, can make the tough throws, consistently, and are nearly fail-safe when it comes to fooling them with a look.

Honorable mentions to becoming an elite QB, but they missing something(s):

Carson Wentz
Phillip Rivers
Kirk Cousins
Alex Smith
Tyron Taylor
Jaimis Winston
Marcus Mariota
Dak Prescott
Andrew Luck
Joe Flacco
Ben Rothlesberger

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I can't make a top-10 list about the best QB's in the NFL. As a consolation, I can create a list of whom I think are the best QB's in the NFL. Here are the names, of whom I believe are the prime QB's in the league:

Russell Wilson
Matt Ryan
Derek Carr
Tom Brady
Eli Manning
Matthew Stafford

These are the QB's of whom would scare me, if I was a NFL DC. These QB's, in the former, can make all of the basic throws, consistently, can make the tough throws, consistently, and are nearly fail-safe when it comes to fooling them with a look.

Carson Wentz
Phillip Rivers
Kirk Cousins
Alex Smith
Tyron Taylor
Jaimis Winston
Marcus Mariota
Dak Prescott
Andrew Luck
Joe Flacco
Ben Rothlesberger
17 QBS and no Camp? Lol. I love that!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Russell Wilson
Matt Ryan
Derek Carr
Tom Brady
Eli Manning
Matthew Stafford

Carson Wentz
Phillip Rivers
Kirk Cousins
Alex Smith
Tyron Taylor
Jaimis Winston
Marcus Mariota
Dak Prescott
Andrew Luck
Joe Flacco
Ben Rothlesberger
I'd definitely remove Eli from the ELITE list.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. T. Brady
3. ...

13.Everybody else

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Umm yes, and you are just butt hurt over him.

By the way, I fly back to Raleigh Tuesday. It's been a bit cold there since I left. Want to take a guess on whether my truck tire pressure went down or not?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm yes, and you are just butt hurt over him.

By the way, I fly back to Raleigh Tuesday. It's been a bit cold there since I left. Want to take a guess on whether my truck tire pressure went down or not?
No issues calling Brady #1 this season, but that BS 2 though 12 is simply BULLSHIT.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Russell Wilson
Matt Ryan
Derek Carr
Tom Brady
Eli Manning
Matthew Stafford

Carson Wentz
Phillip Rivers
Kirk Cousins
Alex Smith
Tyron Taylor
Jaimis Winston
Marcus Mariota
Dak Prescott
Andrew Luck
Joe Flacco
Ben Rothlesberger

Not a big Rodgers fan eh?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No issues calling Brady #1 this season, but that BS 2 though 12 is simply BULLSHIT.

Exactly. Brady was my #1 too. But he's not head and shoulders above everyone else. If he was he would never be outplayed by opposing QBs, but he was last week.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty speaking of that , I need another shipment soon, thanks in advance. Serioulsy if you have Netflix watch Narcos crazy and crazy good about Pablo Escobar
sonny as im sure you know that man had a drug economy greater than his own country at 1 time

I don't like the things he did but it was incredible how he was able to build his empire. Hell it took the US Government to shut him down. Terrible man that did terrible things but damn he was similar to the gangsters in the 1920's and 1930's in America. You knew it would end bad but secretly you were a bit impressed they pulled it off for so long.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Brady was my #1 too. But he's not head and shoulders above everyone else. If he was he would never be outplayed by opposing QBs, but he was last week.

So using your logic, how a QB's team performs on Defense, proves whether he is as good as the QB from said defense's team?

:scratch::doh::crazy::L