• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 NBA Player TODAY

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry 1-1 in the NBA finals while being the best player on his team and MVP of the League

Kyrie Irving has not competed in an NBA finals while being the best player of his team. In fact he has not competed in a playoff series while being the best player on his team.

#factsonly

Curry not even in the playoffs at 23

#factsonly

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 games don't define a career.

Nobody said it did

So Curry needs to sweep the Cavs for it to count? The Cavs have the best player in basketball and, according to you, a PG that is better than the PG most people consider the best in basketball. Why did they need to come from behind 3 games to 1 and need a crucial suspension, in order to win?

So now a win is a win, and you are asking why they had to come back?

You do realize that the Cavs have another guy that's pretty good and played pretty well, right?

Who?

And in 4 years maybe he will be a better player than Curry is now. But he isn't right now.

I'll take the guy that outperformed him in the finals and hit the game winning shot right in his face, but that is just me

I don't really care one way or the other. I just find your absurd rationalizations amusing. Maybe Irving will be the best player in basketball. But he isn't close to that right now. And he isn't close to Steph Curry regardless of whether he had a hot shooting hand in 4 games in the finals.

How can you not even be close when you outperform the guy...that just doesn't make any sense

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry cant win without green and eagleadlauh carrying him.

#factsonly

Curry made the playoffs in 2012-2013, as the best player on his team, when Draymond Green was a rookie and didn't start a single regular season game. Not only make the playoffs, but go to the second round.

Kyrie has not made a single playoff appearance without Lebron James being the best player on the team.

#factsonly

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry made the playoffs in 2013-2014, as the best player on his team, when Draymond Green was a rookie and didn't start a single regular season game.

Kyrie has not made a single playoff appearance without Lebron James being the best player on the team.

#factsonly

He still wasn't 23

Lebron would be the best player on GS as well...That isn't kyries fault

#factsonly

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the guy that outperformed him in the finals and hit the game winning shot right in his face, but that is just me

Well I'm sure you would. I'm sure you can a few Cavs fans that would agree with you. No one else.

How can you not even be close when you outperform the guy...that just doesn't make any sense

Because greatness is about being consistently great. For a very short period of time Jeremy Lin was one of the best PGs in the game. And then he came back down to earth.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still wasn't 23

#factsonly

You didn't say anything about him being 23 there, you just said he can't win. Proven wrong again as usual.

#factsonly

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm sure you would. I'm sure you can a few Cavs fans that would agree with you. No one else.

Because greatness is about being consistently great. For a very short period of time Jeremy Lin was one of the best PGs in the game. And then he came back down to earth.

Kyrie has been clutch and good his entire career, he just hasn't had good teammates up until last year...we all saw how good he was in the finals and these last 2 years when he had decent teammates

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He also said in another thread, sample size doesn't mean anything. LOL.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still wasn't 23

Is there something magical about the age 23? Michael Jordan didn't play on a winning team until he was 24 and didn't reach his first finals until he was 27. So I guess Kyrie Irving is going to be a better player than Michael Jordan.

#factsonly

No one is blaming Irving. They are recognizing that he is playing with the best player in basketball. He isn't the player that carries his team. Curry is.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there something magical about the age 23? Michael Jordan didn't play on a winning team until he was 24 and didn't reach his first finals until he was 27. So I guess Kyrie Irving is going to be a better player than Michael Jordan.

No one is blaming Irving. They are recognizing that he is playing with the best player in basketball. He isn't the player that carries his team. Curry is.

Curry hasn't carried anything, they were winning series without him...

He wasn't a finals mvp

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry hasn't carried anything, they were winning series without him...

He wasn't a finals mvp

So basically you're saying he's an unselfish team player in getting a championship, whereas Kyrie has to rely upon Lebron James to do it all for him. Got it.

#factsonly

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop riding curry so hard he is the only pg to avg more TO than assists in a finals

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, it means 1 guy outperformed you and has yet to even enter his prime

Irving played just as well as lebron, he could have easily been co-mvp...Curry is playing with more talent overall so i don't see how playing with lebron is a knock