• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

too soon for an NFL thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(lobbing this one over the plate)

How bout them Cowboys?

Last edited by a moderator:

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks will make the playoffs this year. You heard it here first.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1zu3bo.jpg

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrell Owens and The Seattle Seahawks have agreed to a one year deal.

you sure

Heh

Honestly I'm not too worried about it. A 1 year deal for $1M. I'm not sure how much is guaranteed, but regardless it's an easy contract to cut with a minimal cap hit if he causes any problems. Given that he's basically out of money, he has one million reasons to be on good behavior this year and earn all of that contract. He's just two seasons removed from 900+ yards and 9TDs. I'd be lying if I said the Seahawks couldn't use that. There's also a good chance that he won't even make the team. But it does make things a little more interesting that's for sure.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh

Honestly I'm not too worried about it. A 1 year deal for $1M. I'm not sure how much is guaranteed, but regardless it's an easy contract to cut with a minimal cap hit if he causes any problems. Given that he's basically out of money, he has one million reasons to be on good behavior this year and earn all of that contract. He's just two seasons removed from 900+ yards and 9TDs. I'd be lying if I said the Seahawks couldn't use that. There's also a good chance that he won't even make the team. But it does make things a little more interesting that's for sure.

He was fine during his time in Buffalo.

I think it got through his head that he isn't good enough anymore for teams to be willing to deal with his antics.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it got through his head that he isn't good enough anymore for teams to be willing to deal with his antics.

You're right. The only problem was that he wasn't what Buffalo needed at the time. They needed the young guys to step up. To me, all that TO did there was hold a slot that should have been used to develop someone who would be there for the next 4-6 years. It wasn't anything terrible, and it certainly isn't on him for wanting to play, but I feel like it wasn't the best timing for the Bills.

Last edited by a moderator:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

And I think he's cut ties with that dumbass "next question" agent, who just seemed to stir the pot.
I'm not too worried, given the contract. Apparently he ran a 4.45 in his tryout yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.