• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tommy Armstrong will be tough to beat out

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we're similar to Memphis?

Memphis would kick Nebraska's ass.

Nebraska is not even elite mid-major under Riley. They are mediocre mid-major.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad karma for all the dead hookers that Carl Pelini is responsible for

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy this is a fun place to win if you're HC, but it might be the worst place to lose in the country.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy your loser coach and his loyal Oregon St staff for the next 5 years.

We're all nervous, RA. We've got a coach who has never proven that he can win Championships. Understood. We all get that. None of us actually believe we have Nick Saban. We'll all believe it when we see it.

But the only thing that you could possibly get out of constantly putting this brand new coaching staff down is the satisfaction of saying, "look what I said!!!! I was right!!!!"

Is that why you do it? There is nothing good or positive that can possibly come out of it. And if you think we pimp this staff as much as you put it down, you're out of your mind. You're on a completely different level. You're loving the shit out of this.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're all nervous, RA. We've got a coach who has never proven that he can win Championships. Understood. We all get that. None of us actually believe we have Nick Saban. We'll all believe it when we see it.

But the only thing that you could possibly get out of constantly putting this brand new coaching staff down is the satisfaction of saying, "look what I said!!!! I was right!!!!"

Is that why you do it? There is nothing good or positive that can possibly come out of it. And if you think we pimp this staff as much as you put it down, you're out of your mind. You're on a completely different level. You're loving the shit out of this.

Mike Riley is a loser. He's always been a loser. He's your loser until 2020.